Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-31-2001, 10:24 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

To KTVT(11) and KTXA(21). And radio broadcasts moved to KESN(103.3 FM), ESPN Radio. Begining next season.

Mavs move down the dial

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2001, 10:29 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

No more KSTR - WOOHOO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 10:40 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Let that be a notice to the New channels. Screw up half(playoff game in Utah) of 1 playoff game broadcast and get booted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Old 05-31-2001, 02:15 PM   #4
Mav_on_the_Move

Mav_on_the_Move is on a distinguished road

This means I won't have to pull out the rabbitt ears from hell to get the picture. YES!!! The only drawback is not being able to watch Strip Poker after the game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2001, 02:18 PM   #5
Mav_on_the_Move

Mav_on_the_Move is on a distinguished road

This also means that we'll be hearing the games in stereo. It also means no more over the top fill in play by plays from Mark Followill. This could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your point of view.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2001, 11:21 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I will miss KSTR. They had the replay of the broadcast at midnight and I occasionally would watch the game again.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2001, 04:28 PM   #7
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

Doesn't affect me too much. I get all the games on sattelite. If I want to watch local basketball, I have to watch the heat games. You think Ortegal was bad, try these announcers.
Old 06-05-2001, 09:44 PM   #8
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Rob...are you talking about when the screen was shaking during the Utah game? 'Cause that sucked.
Old 06-05-2001, 10:43 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Yep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2001, 08:07 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that was horrible, had to watch it on tnt because it was so bad one game during the playoffs
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 04:23 PM   #11
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Yeah...me too. I like the guys on KSTR better, but TNT had a MUCH better picture.
Old 06-06-2001, 04:25 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Well ya'll were lucky. The TNT broadcast was blacked out here.

Old 06-06-2001, 04:28 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

luckily had satellite so i could catch it on tnt instead of it being blacked out and having to sit through the horrific broadcast on kstr
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote