Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #481
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

I'm saying this as a life long mavs fan. wherever dirk goes my allegiance gos

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #482
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Man even Corey Joseph dwarfs Shane. Barry Larkin should've married a bigger woman
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #483
DirkFinMcCloud

DirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the roughDirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the roughDirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the roughDirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Yes, but very nice team spirit there. I'm very proud of this team.

When the season started many said that there will be no defence, but the games will be fun to watch. They were right on the money.
Gotta love Monta....Really hoping we hold onto him for a while. And hoping he only continues to work on his game..he's an all-star caliber player
DirkFinMcCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #484
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFinMcCloud View Post
I would rather have randolph than Gortat. He can put up more points, and is a bigger body..he plays bigger than his height. He's 6'9"...In that case Dirk could play the C, and Randolph PF...and Randolph can bang down low too. Dirk's low post defense isn't all too bad as long as he doesn't have to keep switching off on pick and rolls having to guard a guard. Our point guards' defense really killed us
I just can't sit through what I Sat through this series. Guys walking to the goal? No threat in the interior? I can't sit through that again. I'd like to think some of those guys we use to have like Ian Mahimi or even Ryan Hollins has to be better than throwing what we're throwing out there.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #485
DirkFinMcCloud

DirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the roughDirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the roughDirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the roughDirkFinMcCloud is a jewel in the rough

On the other hand, I wouldn't be too disappointed if we were to use Calderon as a trade piece
Old 05-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #486
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
I'm saying this as a life long mavs fan. wherever dirk goes my allegiance gos
Then you can continue to be a lifelong Mavs fan because Dirk isn't going anywhere.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #487
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If Blair plays in game 5, then I think this series could be completely different.
I agree.....
Old 05-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #488
DirkFinMcCloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I just can't sit through what I Sat through this series. Guys walking to the goal? No threat in the interior? I can't sit through that again. I'd like to think some of those guys we use to have like Ian Mahimi or even Ryan Hollins has to be better than throwing what we're throwing out there.
I completely agree. They just wanted it more than us...We missed a lot of crucial free throws all series too
Old 05-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #489
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Larkinnpassing looks sharp. Can he finish though?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:20 PM   #490
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Then you can continue to be a lifelong Mavs fan because Dirk isn't going anywhere.
You think Dirk takes this alleged "paycut"? Because if I were him I wouldn't and he shouldn't have to IMO.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #491
DirkFinMcCloud

Quote:
You think Dirk takes this alleged "paycut"? Because if I were him I wouldn't and he shouldn't have to IMO.
If he leaves, we are basically doomed and destined for an entire rebuilding mode. There's no replacing a player like Dirk...unless you're looking at someone like Durant or Lebron...but that's not happening.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #492
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Larkinnpassing looks sharp. Can he finish though?
With his size I just have a hard time seeing him being a legit scoring threat....but there have been smaller guys or guys his size who have had success. Hopefully he makes that jump because we have nothing. Our "youth" is Brandon Wright, Jae Crowder and Shane Larkin. And the former 2.....i'm not sure if they will even get better at this point.

This team is really lacking in youth btw. Not that its groundbreaking news or anything...
Old 05-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #493
MaverickGold

MaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of lightMaverickGold is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone see Ginobli out in that hugfest?
Something tells me the players' opinion of him is not far from the fans'.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
MaverickGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #494
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Considering that Dirk already said he would, yes... He's the 5th-highest paid player in NBA history and he knows that the only way this team is going to improve is if we have the cap space to get better players.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-04-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #495
DirkFinMcCloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickGold View Post

they should thank him though because he had quite an impact on their success this series.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #496
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickGold View Post

Ginobli is a fucking troll goblin

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #497
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
Ginobli is a fucking troll goblin
Post of the day!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #498
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Gotta love Monta....Really hoping we hold onto him for a while. And hoping he only continues to work on his game..he's an all-star caliber player
He gives you the best and worst moments at the same time. Either he does something absolutely brilliant or he does something incredibly stupid. I just think he will never be an All-Star because of this inconsistency and furthermore he is lacking defensive skills.

But I like him still, he plays with heart and can decide games lately. Dallas just needs some more defensive-minded players around Dirk and Monta that can make up for their defensive weaknesses.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:30 PM   #499
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

shit im proud of this team man vince monta dirk devin dj jose trix they played their asses off im happy cus they showed that the spurs aint the boogeyman that they can be defeated they proved wrong that this was gonna be a sweep MFFL STRONG!BLEEDING BLUE BABY!
ffballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:31 PM   #500
DirkFinMcCloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
He gives you the best and worst moments at the same time. Either he does something absolutely brilliant or he does something incredibly stupid. I just think he will never be an All-Star because of this inconsistency and furthermore he is lacking defensive skills.

But I like him still, he plays with heart and can decide games lately. Dallas just needs some more defensive-minded players around Dirk and Monta that can make up for their defensive weaknesses.
Exactly. That was supposed to be Dalembert to an extent. He did make some impact at some points in the season. I think he improved a lot from his previous years in the league.

Can we just get brendan wright fired up and motivated about life? He's got the athleticism and size...he needs to keep improving
Old 05-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #501
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Considering that Dirk already said he would, yes... He's the 5th-highest paid player in NBA history and he knows that the only way this team is going to improve is if we have the cap space to get better players.
Yeah but if all you're going to do is give guys like Jose Calderon 7-8 million a year with that money? I can't even fault him for not wanting to take a paycut. Especially if they aren't going to use that money wisely.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #502
DirkFinMcCloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffballer View Post
shit im proud of this team man vince monta dirk devin dj jose trix they played their asses off im happy cus they showed that the spurs aint the boogeyman that they can be defeated they proved wrong that this was gonna be a sweep MFFL STRONG!BLEEDING BLUE BABY!
Wordddd. F the Spurs, never liked them. Ever since the duncan/robinson/elliot/del negro/Johnson days...Hoping the Blazers beat them bad.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:34 PM   #503
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

Seriously?unconsistency? a guy who averages 19pts(44 %fg) 6 assists 2 steals on a regular season and 20 points on postseason? i dont know man an example of unconsistency is dalembert a guy who one game puts 4 blocks 14 points and 11 rebounds and the next game cant even jump to get the ball
Old 05-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #504
DirkFinMcCloud

Hoping we keep Devin
Old 05-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #505
ffballer

this image says it all what a team what an owner we re on the right way bros!
Old 05-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #506
DirkFinMcCloud

Quote:
Seriously?unconsistency? a guy who averages 19pts(44 %fg) 6 assists 2 steals on a regular season and 20 points on postseason? i dont know man an example of unconsistency is dalembert a guy who one game puts 4 blocks 14 points and 11 rebounds and the next game cant even jump to get the ball
Yeah. Monta is no Kobe, but we got lucky to grab a player like him. He's a unique player
Old 05-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #507
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think the Spurs were due for a big game like this. It sucks, and losing is never fun. But we should be pretty happy that we hung around with arguably the best team in the league.
That is a good summary. I am not happy with the loss but the Mavs made it a competitive series. We'll reload and come back stronger.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #508
DirkFinMcCloud

Quote:
this image says it all what a team what an owner we re on the right way bros!
Ledo wishes he could play so bad. Hoping good things for him...in a Mavs uni
Old 05-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #509
DirkFinMcCloud

Good to see Derek Harper on the Dale Hansen special. Always nice to see harper and followill on the set. Already looking forward to next season...sigh
Old 05-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #510
Underdog

Quote:
Yeah but if all you're going to do is give guys like Jose Calderon 7-8 million a year with that money? I can't even fault him for not wanting to take a paycut. Especially if they aren't going to use that money wisely.
Counterpoint: Monta Ellis has best production-per-dollar out of any non-rookie contract in the league.

You can't win them all, but Calderon's contract hardly represents the "norm" for this FO.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-04-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #511
HopeIsAlwaysThere
Golden Member

HopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of light

It's been a good season for knowing you all, we played with our heart and passion! I am looking forward to the free agents in offseason, I believe Mark and Donnie can get something best for the team! Win or lose, GO MAVS!
HopeIsAlwaysThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 06:52 PM   #512
HopeIsAlwaysThere
Golden Member

HopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of lightHopeIsAlwaysThere is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ledo wishes he could play so bad. Hoping good things for him...in a Mavs uni
Words can't explain how much I love this photo
HopeIsAlwaysThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:00 PM   #513
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Dallas really let me down in this game. I would rather have Dallas getting blown out in Game 1, 4 or 5 instead of a Game 7. This whole season on the defensive side was bad. This Dallas defense almost reminded me of the horrible Dallas defense from the 2003-2004 season. Over the summer, Mark Cuban, Donnie Nelson and Rick Carlisle have to look at Loul Deng as our starting small forward next season. I like Shawn Marion, but I think its time to cut bait with him. He is great on defense, he can guard point guards, shooting guards and small forwards, but on offense he has a tendency of doing some real dumb stuff, he makes bad passes, he likes to go one on one at times. He has to remember this is not 2002-2009. He is not that type of offensive player no more. I would only want The Matrix back at a low price and coming of the bench. Vince Carter has been good of the bench this season, but alot of times he struggles to beat his man off the dribble, his post defense is solid, but he is slow defending on the perimeter. I believe Marion, Carter, Blair, Harris would be gone to clear up cap space to go after better players in the summer. Last but not least, Dallas NEEDS A CENTER. I will be satisfied with a either a below average scoring center who plays GREAT DEFENSE and grabs rebounds CONSISTENTLY or a average defensive center who can average around 14-16 points a game and also grab rebounds CONSISTENTLY. Going after Loul Deng and a quality center should be the main options for Dallas this summer besides resigning Dirk
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:13 PM   #514
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't understand people labeling Calderon's contract as some sort of horrible franchise killer or an example of organizational incompetence.

Do we all realize Calderon's salary next year will be about 1.5 Mil more than the MLE? He makes less than Brandon Jennings, less than George Hill, less than OJ Mayo(!!), less than Jameer Nelson. His contract his not a millstone, and is not out of whack for his production at all.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #515
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I still don't understand people labeling Calderon's contract as some sort of horrible franchise killer or an example of organizational incompetence.

Do we all realize Calderon's salary next year will be about 1.5 Mil more than the MLE? He makes less than Brandon Jennings, less than George Hill, less than OJ Mayo(!!), less than Jameer Nelson. His contract his not a millstone, and is not out of whack for his production at all.
You won me over with Mayo.

Mayo is barely valuable at 1 mil a year. He totally quit this season...unless I'm looking at the wrong person in this gif?

Anyway, Calderon plays it safe and efficient which isn't bad. He's a 10/5 guy who won't turn the ball over. In a way, he lets Ellis take all of the risks that he doesn't have to.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:45 AM   #516
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Calderon is not a playoff starter. Esp. with Ellis.

Dirk, Calderon and Ellis is way too much defensive liability.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:50 AM   #517
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well tbh dirk will HAVE to take a paycut imo. I would expect 14million would be the MOST he could get from someone and I cannot ever figure out who would do that.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:52 AM   #518
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post

I think people get all in a wad over a player and then start using their contract to bash them even more. As you say his contract is right there for a starting point, easily.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #519
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Man even Corey Joseph dwarfs Shane. Barry Larkin should've married a bigger woman
Joseph is listed at 6-3.

Ha, we sure Barry's the father....not Pete Rose.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #520
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Joseph is listed at 6-3.

Ha, we sure Barry's the father....not Pete Rose.
Or Jose Altuve
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote