Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-21-2016, 02:52 PM   #1
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Fultz highlights.... kid has an advanced offensive game... he's my #1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hjkkrwoias

Edit #1: If you don't have time to watch the whole video fast forward to minute 4 and watch him spin into an up and under and finish. He seriously has game.

Edit #2: I seriously have a mancrush on this kid. I know people think Smith is more athletic but Fultz has something that is so hard to find -- the ability to control his athleticism and vary speeds. Check out dunk at 4:25.

Edit #3: Last one I promise. As long as we're tanking let's make sure we get that #1 pick and take this kid. He's a franchise player.

Last edited by tap2390; 11-21-2016 at 02:57 PM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 09:38 PM   #2
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Fultz highlights.... kid has an advanced offensive game... he's my #1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hjkkrwoias

Edit #1: If you don't have time to watch the whole video fast forward to minute 4 and watch him spin into an up and under and finish. He seriously has game.

Edit #2: I seriously have a mancrush on this kid. I know people think Smith is more athletic but Fultz has something that is so hard to find -- the ability to control his athleticism and vary speeds. Check out dunk at 4:25.

Edit #3: Last one I promise. As long as we're tanking let's make sure we get that #1 pick and take this kid. He's a franchise player.
Yeah Fultz is my favorite. I think his floor is higher than the others. It's possible though that Smith and Ball if they learn to shoot have higher ceilings though. That's why I won't be too disappointed if we get any of them at this point. It's still early, but if Fultz keeps playing the way he has been in these first 3 games he's my favorite.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote