Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-03-2003, 09:51 AM   #1
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road
Default Cowboy's vs. Cardinal's predictions

I believe this will be a high scoring game. Turnovers will decide this game.

My prediction is 35-32

Cowboy's plus 3

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2003, 09:54 AM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cowboy's vs. Cardinal's predictions

I'm out on predicting scores. I swore up and down last week that you would be insane to predict the Cowboys win by 10. Not only did they cover, they threw in an extra point for good measure.

I will just say, I think the boys will win this one.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 10:05 AM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas wins, 24-17.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:17 AM   #4
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
I'm out on predicting scores. I swore up and down last week that you would be insane to predict the Cowboys win by 10. Not only did they cover, they threw in an extra point for good measure.

I will just say, I think the boys will win this one.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hey U2, I think I got a little lucky when I predicted 17-7 last week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 03:28 PM   #5
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I said I didn't think they would win against the Giants or the Jets, so maybe I ought to stick to that. I still never pick against my team. 21-14 Cowboys. T-Ham will get a TD.
Old 10-03-2003, 05:24 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cowboys vs. Cardinals predictions

The Cowboys should win this game and then the downward spiral that is inevitably coming will rear its ugly head.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 08:27 PM   #7
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: Cowboys vs. Cardinals predictions

Yea sure Drbio

Cowboys will definitely win this one, they will probably blowout the Cardinals led by Quincy Carter of course and the great running of THam on Emmitts return to Texas Stadium.
Old 10-03-2003, 09:20 PM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Guess What, I am going to be there in the best seats. One of the season ticket holders is out of town and she gave me two passes for tomorrow.

Go Cowboys. I want Emiit to do well but Boys to win.

Predictions

Emmitt 56 yards 1td
Quincy 250 yards 2 tds and 1 interception
Ham 75 yards.

Boys win 21-17
Old 10-03-2003, 09:52 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quincy owes us a big one after last years performance. I'm going to say 24-14 Cowboys.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:37 PM   #10
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Boys will win, but if the cardinals passing game is on, it might be a challenge.
and as far as Quincy, i'll be estatic if he finishes without a single turnover. I'm a Quincy supporter, but i can't stand to see him avg a pick a game, if it's a major mistake or not. I think his confidence will grow even more if he manages to throw 2 TD and 0 INT. So let's hope he does.
Old 10-03-2003, 11:41 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

That Boldin kid is pretty freaking amazing isn't he?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:47 PM   #12
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

yeah it's funny how you can see players in College that you know are STUDS, but they slip in hte draft, and looked bad in practice, but when the lights come on, they are just players

that's BOLDIN.
Old 10-04-2003, 11:13 AM   #13
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Cowboys will win unless Emmit just plain goes off on us. Arizona has no passing though so it won't matter.
Cowboys 23
Cardinals 13
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 06:24 PM   #14
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Cowboys 17
Cards 13
Old 10-04-2003, 07:06 PM   #15
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Cowboys 55

Cardinals 7

Quincy will throw for 5 touchdowns in route to a thumping of the Cards. Quincy will be named NFL offensive player of the week.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:42 AM   #16
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That Boldin kid is pretty freaking amazing isn't he?
I picked him up for my fantasy team. I am still don't know if he can keep it up, but I have to say he has produced the past few weeks when I have been forced to start him.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:44 AM   #17
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve

Good stuff there dallas_esq