Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heroes Season 2: Generations

I don't know if I'm taking this honor from someone, but it has to be done.

All in all, a splendid beginning to what is sure to be a splendid season.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
All in all, a splendid beginning to what is sure to be a splendid season.
couldn't disagree more. But I hope you're right about it being a good season...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:14 PM   #3
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
couldn't disagree more. But I hope you're right about it being a good season...
Yeah, I thought it was a pretty average episode. Hopefully once we get more clues as to what the heck happened over these four months it will get exciting.

Don't like the Latin-American folks. I hate reading subtitles all the time, but at least with Hiro and Ando their dialogue was entertaining.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #4
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

that hayden girl is effin hot
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:49 PM   #5
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

So many cliffhangers for a season premiere. I feel like I was watching Lost. But good episode =D

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:51 PM   #6
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
that hayden girl is effin hot
Yeah, and she recently turned 18 btw.

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 09-24-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #7
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like most of you expect a multi million $ budget and oscar worthy performances every episode. That was a great first episode that left me with about 5 things I can't WAIT to find out next episode.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:27 AM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

im trying to understand what happened with nathan petrelli. was that a burned reflection peter when he looked in the mirror at the bar?
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:58 AM   #9
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the Nathan Petrelli thing is really confusing me.

I thought the episode was enjoyable. Nothing earth shattering. I am somewhat worried about the number of new people we're meeting. They need to be careful.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:37 AM   #10
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Dude. I'da fired HRG inna second if he'd pulled my finger like that. Drinkin coffee while people wait in line. Whatta jerk. The "we'll take the company down" line was pretty flat, too. That guy is ripe for Booning. His daughter jumping off the platform was pretty obvious, too. She needs some more creative writers. Unless she gets a teen titans thing going on in the high school that's half-way decent, boone her.

I like the latinos. I don't like the idea of opening up a pipeline of undocumented werewolves, though. Maybe we'll see a super-powered border clash coming up. I'll puke if they try to make it political.

How did someone chain up super-powerful peter, and what did they do with the ipods? And thank you someone for deciding to cut his hair.

Thank you also to someone for not including Jessica's family. This could be a good season.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 09-25-2007 at 08:38 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:14 AM   #11
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Dude. I'da fired HRG inna second if he'd pulled my finger like that. Drinkin coffee while people wait in line. Whatta jerk. The "we'll take the company down" line was pretty flat, too. That guy is ripe for Booning. His daughter jumping off the platform was pretty obvious, too. She needs some more creative writers. Unless she gets a teen titans thing going on in the high school that's half-way decent, boone her.

I like the latinos. I don't like the idea of opening up a pipeline of undocumented werewolves, though. Maybe we'll see a super-powered border clash coming up. I'll puke if they try to make it political.

How did someone chain up super-powerful peter, and what did they do with the ipods? And thank you someone for deciding to cut his hair.

Thank you also to someone for not including Jessica's family. This could be a good season.
There weren't any customers, though... the only people out there were employees.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Yeah, and she recently turned 18 btw.
that's what I'm talking about.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:43 AM   #13
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
There weren't any customers, though... the only people out there were employees.
Boone him anyway. Disrespectful jerk. What kinda hero takes extra long coffee breaks just cause he doesn't like his job? It's slackers like that what are bringin this coutry down.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:01 AM   #14
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

HRG was pretty cheesy this episode...I did like how Steven Tobalassky (sp?) could turn objects into gold...

I was rather disappointed...it seemed more in line with the first 5 "weaker" episodes than the stronger ones that closed out season 1

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #15
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

The best part of this episode was that it was a great set up for the rest of the season. I don't think its fair to expect mind blowing revelations or effects from a season premiere, its too soon. Im not saying it wouldn't be cool, but its not needed.

I'm wary about this "West" character. I guess he is Zak's replacement (Oh cmon, you totally know he spells his name with a "K"), but he seems like quite the douche. Interesting though that he has a duplicate power from one we've already seen. Unless, that is, his power is the ability to steal the power of other people's dads.

Bennet flying off the handle was a bit much for me as well. I also don't see how his family can fall for the "Oh, its a phone call, must be from work" shtick again. I get the feeling they didn't have their memories wiped and are all aware of whats going on. On a side note, how did they get the mom back?

For some more info on the Mexican kids, check the latest online novels. While I'm still not completely sure what their deal is, I like the idea that they are good people but have a power that hurts people. It brings up an issue similar to the Ted situation, except that Ted was also nuts.

The Nathan thing had me confused too, but I enjoy his new superpower of intense facial hair growth.

Anyone else chuckle that Parkman and Mohinder, the two bitches of the show, are living together and raising a child?
Old 09-25-2007, 11:58 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
The best part of this episode was that it was a great set up for the rest of the season. I don't think its fair to expect mind blowing revelations or effects from a season premiere, its too soon. Im not saying it wouldn't be cool, but its not needed.

I'm wary about this "West" character. I guess he is Zak's replacement (Oh cmon, you totally know he spells his name with a "K"), but he seems like quite the douche. Interesting though that he has a duplicate power from one we've already seen. Unless, that is, his power is the ability to steal the power of other people's dads.

Bennet flying off the handle was a bit much for me as well. I also don't see how his family can fall for the "Oh, its a phone call, must be from work" shtick again. I get the feeling they didn't have their memories wiped and are all aware of whats going on. On a side note, how did they get the mom back?

For some more info on the Mexican kids, check the latest online novels. While I'm still not completely sure what their deal is, I like the idea that they are good people but have a power that hurts people. It brings up an issue similar to the Ted situation, except that Ted was also nuts.

The Nathan thing had me confused too, but I enjoy his new superpower of intense facial hair growth.

Anyone else chuckle that Parkman and Mohinder, the two bitches of the show, are living together and raising a child?
the one thing that this episode had going for it was NO JESSICA/Niki!

that and the further development of the new villain

Old 09-25-2007, 12:06 PM   #17
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

It was better than i thought it'd be. For some reason, i've had a bad feeling about this season, so hopefully i'm wrong.

I think either Parkman or Mohinder are going to die this season. But so far i like Parkman. It was cool how they opened up with him in that hostage situation. I'm not complaining, but i thought it was weird that he was divorced. I hope it's not some lame exuse for them to take his wife off the show. B/c not only would it make him seem like a deadbeat dad, but him and his wife worked out their problems in season 1. Mohinder seems like a tool so far.

I wanna know how Nathan fell from grace. I'm also wondering why Peter doesn't know who he is.

I wanna see this Kane fellow.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:08 PM   #18
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i thought it was weak overall... but not horrible. some decent setup for the reast of the season.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:33 PM   #19
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

And Hiro's subplot better get somewhere fast.

And i have a feeling that flying high schooler's gonna suck.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 09-25-2007, 12:44 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13

double true...that whole "Alien/Robot" banter was 100% ridiculous

Old 09-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #21
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13

During the Hiro moments, I very faintly was having the same feelings I was having whenever Jessica/Niki/DL/Micah were on the screen. I tried to block those feelings out of my mind, but they were there.

Speaking of Micah, I definitely feel that Molly is a major upgrade in the kid character department.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #22
Nash13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
im trying to understand what happened with nathan petrelli. was that a burned reflection peter when he looked in the mirror at the bar?

I went back and watched it again, that was a burned reflection of himself.

~The Salesman
Old 09-25-2007, 01:34 PM   #23
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Molly is a spoiled.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 09-25-2007, 02:08 PM   #24
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Molly is a spoiled.
Seriously. I wish MY parents had their brains eaten.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #25
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
It seems like most of you expect a multi million $ budget and oscar worthy performances every episode. That was a great first episode that left me with about 5 things I can't WAIT to find out next episode.

Yea i'm not sure what anyone could expect on a 1st episode. I'd like to see what TV shows you guys are watching lol. I thought it was a great episode. I do expect better episodes to follow but it cured my Heroes thirst. I just hope it isn't like Lost where they give you a cliffhanger and you don't get an explanation for about 2 or 3 weeks.

I like the direction they are taking with Parkman and Molly's character. I did think the whole divorce thing was corny. No explanation for the divorce at all. Just seemed like an excuse to take his wife off the show and I can't complain much because at times she came off annoying but wasn't she pregnant? And I still won't forget that wierd bathroom sink scene.

And I thought Heroes couldn't have duplicate powers? Or am I making that up? I could've sworn I read that somewhere. Initially, I thought it was a younger Peter until I saw him fly at the end of the episode.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the only major complaint I had was the Hiro scenes were really lame. (not his fault acting wise, just a stupid situation)
Old 09-25-2007, 04:02 PM   #27
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
Seriously. I wish MY parents had their brains eaten.
LOL, oops. True.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:06 PM   #28
fluid.forty.one

So who do you guys think is killing all the old heroes?

Molly's boogieman? He can see inside her head and easily spot them...

Or maybe Nathan? He bumped into Ando before Ando gave Hiro's dad the newspaper. And he was in the hallway right before his mom got the picture. Plus his dad died the same way Hiro's dad got killed.

And whoever threw Hiro's dad off the building either flew away, or regenerated and ran away.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:09 PM   #29
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one

Or maybe Nathan? He bumped into Ando before Ando gave Hiro's dad the newspaper. And he was in the hallway right before his mom got the picture. Plus his dad died the same way Hiro's dad got killed.

And whoever threw Hiro's dad off the building either flew away, or regenerated and ran away.
I think you're right about Nathan.

Old 09-25-2007, 04:35 PM   #30
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

Quote:

Yeah, I don't know how the Nathan angle slipped my mind. I remember seeing the subtle bump into Ando and thinking that it had to be in some way significant, but then I just forgot about it.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #31
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Ugh, Nathan can decide which side hes on.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #32
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, it's gotta be nathan... but the guy in the hoodie looked kind of small, didn't he?
Old 09-25-2007, 05:17 PM   #33
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
yeah, it's gotta be nathan... but the guy in the hoodie looked kind of small, didn't he?
I still don't get how he's alive...

Old 09-25-2007, 06:04 PM   #34
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I still don't get how he's alive...
You mean after Peter went boom? The easy explanation is that he just threw ol Petey in to the stratosphere and flew fast to a safe distance. I don't know if thats the explanation they will use, but it makes sense. Oh, and as for the radiation pills, he can just take one of the convenient "anti radiation pills" that Parkman and lesbo-cop took after being in Ted's house.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:14 PM   #35
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux

I agree. I can see how we're supposed to think it's Nathan, but my thought was that the guy was VERY short. I'll go back and watch it again....Nathan is pretty tall isnt he?
Old 09-25-2007, 11:10 PM   #36
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hiro?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:20 AM   #37
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Yea I don't think that's Nathan unless we should pay no mind to the appearance of the hooded character. Whoever it was is a very small and thin person. Almost like a woman. I'd probably be leaning more towards Nathan and Peter's mom than I would Nathan. But appearance aside, it would seem like Nathan would be the prime suspect.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:41 AM   #38
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
man, I gotta get some rabbit ears. I thought everything was happening in a snow storm.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #39
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
man, I gotta get some rabbit ears. I thought everything was happening in a snow storm.
loser.

Old 09-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #40
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
loser.
well, I got the cool superpower of not paying for tv.