Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dirk's knee

Missed the game today and hearing some scary quotes (possible surgery?). Kind of disappointing given he said the knee was fine just a few weeks ago.

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/...-trouble.html/

Obviously, Brand would have to step up as a starter and Wright as a sub. I think we are a very ordinary team without him regardless.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 04:25 AM   #2
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

I honestly think we would not be ordinary, but terrible instead. Still, it would be a minor arthroscopic surgery, there is no structural damage, so i think the recovery time is only a couple weeks.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 10-10-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk should scope it/drain it/whatever now and get it over with......
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #4
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

That knee should have been taken care of in the summer of 2011.

Wright also said he wasn't doing to well either.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #5
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Nooooooooo!! Say it ain't so Dirk!

Dirk gave it everything his body had. Surprised his body has held up this long being a 7ft and playing the way he has.
I hope for the best and hope he can come back to 90% of finals Dirk but my eyeballs are telling me something totally different.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

The team can get along without Dirk for the first few games..then when he comes in it'll be like "Pow!" games just got a lot easier. Offensive explosion boom goes the dynamite. I just drank coffee
Old 10-10-2012, 08:27 AM   #7
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

"Ever thought about drinking decaffeinated coffee?"
"Hm, i don t drink coffee!"

Legendary!

b2t:
I d love to be as optimistic as Ninkobei is, but the fear for my hero dirk is somewhat preventing it. It kind of feels i m hurt myself....i wonder if i retire from basketball at the same time the dirkstar does...

endless - somewhat gay - love
DO IT DIRK!!
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #8
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Knee grow, please.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #9
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Not good, let's hope it responds within the week. Even if it does and he gets through the season with minimal pain its something he needs to deal with next summer (whether that is surgery or otherwise, I don't know).

The Mavericks without Dirk are likely a .500 team, possibly worse. It's not that they would plummet, but seeding is so important in this Western Conference him being out for an extended period of time (a month or more) would really hurt this team for obvious reasons.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs aren't .500 with Dirk.. no freaking way.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Mavs aren't .500 with Dirk.. no freaking way.
This. We were easily a lottery team in the last couple seasons without him, i don't remember the exact stats, but i would guess we were around 30-35% without him. No way we win 40 games if he doesn't play. I would make a nice bet that we wouldn't win 30.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs would have been a lottery team for the past several years without dirk..

Last edited by Murphy3; 10-10-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #13
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
I think we are a very ordinary team without him regardless.
Very optimistic.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
The Mavs would have been a lottery team for the past several years without dirk..
I agree, but it speaks to the depth of this current team that Cuban and Donnie have put together. Look at the starting lineup without Dirk:

PG Collison
SG Mayo
SF Marion
PF Brand
C Kaman

All of those players are above average at their position.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Not sure about that...
Old 10-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #16
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan View Post
I agree, but it speaks to the depth of this current team that Cuban and Donnie have put together. Look at the starting lineup without Dirk:

PG Collison
SG Mayo
SF Marion
PF Brand
C Kaman

They would get killed. Brand is way past his prime, probably same with Kaman, Collison is a pretty average point guard (i think will not make the top 20 best starter at his position), Marion is obviously also past his prime, and Mayo sucks donkey balls since 2010 basically. They could be very good complementary players to a healthy, in form Dirk, playing off of him, but they would be borderline terrible as a starting unit without Nowitzki, imo.

Also, let's say we agree to disagree about their current level of play (all of them are great talents, i don't doubt their talent), you still have to consider fit, synergy, and chemistry. The first thing comes to mind, this lineup would be really bad from deep. Spacing would be non-existent imo. The other questionable thing would be of course chemistry. We know how important that is, and it needs time to build up. You can't just throw a bunch of players together, and expect it to work. This team needs months, unfortunately, they don't have that.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 10-10-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #17
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine the shitstorm and drama here without the 2011 championship ring.....
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #18
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PG Collison
SG Mayo
SF Marion
PF Brand
C Kaman

Yet none of them can be counted on to make a game-winning shot or produce consistent scoring...
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #19
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Yet none of them can be counted on to make a game-winning shot or produce consistent scoring...
Hello Denver Nuggets
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:56 PM   #20
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Very optimistic.
Always am.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #21
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah... nah. I'm not liking this thread at all.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:34 AM   #22
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PG Collison
SG Mayo
SF Marion
PF Brand
C Kaman

And with the first pick in the 2013 NBA draft, the Dallas Mavericks select...

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #23
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

...Greg Oden jr.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #24
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

I believe in the Dallas Mavericks.

You know what guys. I am not a Mavs fan at first. I was a J.Kidd fan. I just followed him around. Moved on from team to team he moved in...until the Mavs...

I just freaking love this team. And now with Kidd gone. I will, and always will, root for the Mavs.

I believe in the Dallas Mavericks.
D. Nowitzki for President.

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #25
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

So i guess the Mayans were right.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #26
CanadianMavsFan

Alright I get the picture, I see most people believe that the Mavericks would be completely dead in the water without Dirk (could very well be true). From my point of view, .500 was not exactly a great record to have in a Western Conference where they probably would not warrant you a first seed, and I was generally referring to the first 15-20 games of the season that Dirk could (hopefully, please god hopefully not) miss if he needed surgery.

Really depressing to think about this early setback because I was so excited about this season. Hopefully we get some good news next week about Dirk's knee.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

The Mavs would make a hard push for a very solid lottery pick if Dirk wasn't on the team. They also probably wouldn't average 90 points a game.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #28
nowhereman
Diamond Member

From EKS - a little reassuring.

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/in...out-dirks-knee

Quote:
“Well, 'scared' is a strong word. Obviously it's unfortunate. I think last year I dealt with it and we did some treatment twice, and after that the swelling didn't come back for the rest of the season. I'm hoping the same for this year,” Nowitzki explained. “Just the body has got to get used to all the running and jumping again, and hopefully it'll respond here in the next week or so and then I'll play throughout the whole season. But just kind of got to wait and see how it's going to respond next week.

“The good thing or the different thing this year is that my legs are actually pretty strong,” he added. “I lifted all through the summer, so hopefully this is just a temporary thing that I've got to deal with. You know, actually I was training with [Nowitzki’s mentor Holger Geschwindner] the last four weeks before I came over. It was fine, no swelling at all, but I guess you can't simulate practice and the first couple games and scrimmages and stuff. I guess hopefully it's just a temporary reaction. But yeah, I mean, swelling-wise it's the same as last year, so I don't think there is a big difference.”

Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #29
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

My view of things, via The Two Man Game

http://www.thetwomangame.com/2012/10...game-can-suck/
Old 10-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #30
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
My view of things, via The Two Man Game

http://www.thetwomangame.com/2012/10...game-can-suck/
I had no idea you were posting @ the two man game (I normally just check them out during the season for 'the difference'). Awesome stuff.

(p.s. let me know when your next project is in the pipeline, man)

Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #31
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff Bryan.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #32
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had no idea you were posting @ the two man game (I normally just check them out during the season for 'the difference'). Awesome stuff.

(p.s. let me know when your next project is in the pipeline, man)
I just started at the 2MG this week. I'll be doing stuff for the Mavs still, but I'll be floating back and forth.

I'll definitely keep you posted, haha. Still decompressing from that project. Thanks again!

Hope you guys enjoy the work that ends up being posted at the 2MG.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Collison is a pretty average point guard (i think will not make the top 20 best starter at his position)
Be ready for the retribution. The posters here think Collison is a future all star who can never do wrong, and aggressively attack anyone who dares say otherwise.
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think Collison brings us a ton more of what we didn't have last year and almost none of what we did winning a championship. His defense is decent but not stellar and his ability to run the floor can't even be compared to Kidd's. He comes in and brings everything Kidd lacked (speed, athleticism, youth, ability to score at the rim), but none of the strengths. If we could put Kidd's sober mind and size into Collison's body without losing Collison's lack of fear about scoring, this team would be an insta-repeat.

As it is, we have a guy that may or may not be better than Devin Harris. He's young. He can drive. He can score. Can he run a team? That is a big question mark in my book. Still, I have higher hopes for him than Roddy and I'm not silly enough to think that we can instantly depend on Cunningham as the next Gary Payton. It's going to be bumpy, but Collison either learns how to play well enough throughout the season or we make a trade and we have a ton of tradable assets.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-11-2012 at 06:19 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #35
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Per EKS, citing Carlisle - Dirk Nowitzki was a full participant in practice today.

Quote:
Old 10-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Per EKS, citing Carlisle - Dirk Nowitzki was a full participant in practice today.
the uberman is NOT human.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #37
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Let's hope it is not fool's gold. Dirk missing games kills his all time numbers...and all star game participation.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
the uberman is NOT human.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #39
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Let's hope it is not fool's gold. Dirk missing games kills his all time numbers...and all star game participation.
You care a lot more about that than Dirk does...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #40
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Aaaaand, who cares? I know Dirk does not...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thet woman game