Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-17-2004, 10:32 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Peja Stojakovic has the hottest wife among NBA stars

Old 05-17-2004, 10:34 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Peja Stojakovic has the hottest wife among NBA stars

Calbert Chaney's wife

Old 05-17-2004, 10:35 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Derrick Colemans wife:

Ben Wallace's Wife:

Antawn Jamison

Tmac:

Walker:

Old 05-17-2004, 10:43 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

DIRK'S GIRLFRIEND

KOBE'S FUTURE WIFE

Old 05-17-2004, 10:48 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Calbert Chaney's wife has a very unattractive profile from neck up.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 11:15 PM   #6
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
DIRK'S GIRLFRIEND

KOBE'S FUTURE WIFE

genius, mff, pure genius.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:31 PM   #7
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

now i don't know if we're supposed to believe that's Dirk's girlfriend or not. if so, please confirm!

The Jamison's picture is so adorable. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2004, 01:20 AM   #8
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

are you KIDDING me? Peja wins this hands down. Man, I bet Doug Christie kicks himself every day...

I'ma start shaving every 5 days like Peja, dog.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:44 AM   #9
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Is this the mavericks cheerleader who left Dirk to pursue a film career in LA?

I guess there will be plenty of other chicks waiting in the wings...

Go Dirk, Go Dirk!

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 05:58 AM   #10
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Sam Cassell's significant other:

mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 06:14 AM   #11
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Shareef Abdur Rahim

Theo Ratliff

Desmond Mason

Old 05-18-2004, 06:20 AM   #12
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

KG

Quenin Richardson
Old 05-18-2004, 07:07 AM   #13
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55

Haha, she could be his sister, look at the resemblence!

MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:21 AM   #14
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

Wow, Theo has a tall wife.

Anyone see the picture circulating the web of Jose Lima's wife? It was when he was signing the national anthem before the game.

My fav is Nomar Garciaparra's wife though. I like the athletic girls who also look good in a dress. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 10:41 AM   #15
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I didn't know that Sike was Sam's SO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-18-2004, 10:58 AM   #16
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Peja Stojakovic has the hottest wife among NBA stars

No pictures of Kobe's wife? She gets a thumbs up from the ape. I hear she'll be single soon, as Kobe turns her in for the bald, goateed convict in the above photo.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 11:06 AM   #17
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Dirk's a pimp, look at that pic of his girlfriend!

Derek Jeter's wife is really pretty, and what about David Beckham's wife? POSH SPICE!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 11:48 AM   #18
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ben wallace's wife has to be the cutest, though. she looks really good, but not in an overdressed, slutty, moneygrubbing kind of way.
Old 05-18-2004, 12:22 PM   #19
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
Is this the mavericks cheerleader who left Dirk to pursue a film career in LA?
you are right... at least that's what a couple of german newspaper reported lately...
they also wrote about his lovesickness... renee moved to LA already a while ago...
being a couple for about 1.5 year isn't that long... no reason to bury the head in
the sand...

kobe & vanessa

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #20
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Shareef Abdur Rahim
Why is Reef's wife wearin a du-rag?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 10:21 PM   #21
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Did you steal this from kingstalk?
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 10:24 PM   #22
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

I got from few sites but not kingstalk.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:59 AM   #23
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:

I didn't know that Sike was Sam's SO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
dang it!......secrets LRB....secrets.......

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 12:59 AM   #24
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

2 words: not bad........

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 02:39 AM   #25
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

It may be the camera angle but it looks like Rattie's wife is 6'2"!

or better yet, imagine little ol' 5'4" me with 6'9" Antawn Jamison.

I am.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 07:38 PM   #26
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Quote:
It would be from your in-state rivals..........SpursReprot.com and Clutchfans.com, where they originated.

The "Kobe's future wife pic" joke was essentially ripped off from the Spurs site, not MFF's idea......but it was classic though.

However, this was funny thread that needed to be posted here......so props to MFF for borrowing it from other rival boards and posting it here.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:55 PM   #27
NYCdog

Quote:
Anyone see the picture circulating the web of Jose Lima's wife? It was when he was signing the national anthem before the game.
Chicago JK......this one's for you.....straight from Dodgers.com.......

I present to you Jose Lima's wife............Jugs Jugs Jugs!!!!!!!!

Now all the males at D-M.com, let me blow your mind........with Rony Seikaly's wife, Elsa Benitez!!!!!

Props for this go to....... the guys at clutchfans.com
Old 05-21-2004, 07:55 PM   #28
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog
Quote:
Quote:
It would be from your in-state rivals..........SpursReprot.com and Clutchfans.com, where they originated.

The "Kobe's future wife pic" joke was essentially ripped off from the Spurs site, not MFF's idea......but it was classic though.

However, this was funny thread that needed to be posted here......so props to MFF for borrowing it from other rival boards and posting it here.
Most of the pics were from spursreport.com but I thought this thread was good enough to be posted here. Kobe's future wife thing cracked me up when I first saw it.

Old 05-21-2004, 08:21 PM   #29
NYCdog

Quote:
Most of the pics were from spursreport.com but I thought this thread was good enough to be posted here. Kobe's future wife thing cracked me up when I first saw it.
It did the same to me......it was unforgettable. That's why when I saw it, I immediately recognized it and all things involved with it.

BTW, Now you can see where I got the idea for my "O Brother" sig.........