Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-26-2002, 12:46 AM   #1
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

hi smile_at_me10

it's your birthday,
and we can't be there,
but we'll send you,
a special birthday wish,
this way.
have a happy birthday.
we hope that all of your
birthday wishes come true.
may you have a great time,
today and find happiness
in everything you do.

h & k
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
t & a

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2002, 12:54 AM   #2
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

hehe!
I don't know how I can top that...so
<u>HAPPY BIRTHDAY</u>
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 12:55 AM   #3
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday smile

I hope its a great one!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 01:10 AM   #4
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILE_at_me10
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 04:28 AM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Smiles! I'll try to do my best to match these other friendly displays of smilies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2002, 09:25 AM   #6
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday Smiles!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 10:18 AM   #7
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday Smiles. I'd add some cool smiley faces, but haven't a clue how. Either way, I hope you have a wonderful day.

BLG
Old 11-26-2002, 12:38 PM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Feliz Cumplea&ntilde;os, guapa.

xo.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 12:51 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Smiles is greatness!!!!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 01:18 PM   #10
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

Old 11-26-2002, 01:55 PM   #11
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Happy birthday beautiful
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 03:24 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Happy B-Day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 05:20 PM   #13
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

Smiles IS greatness!

BLG
Old 11-26-2002, 05:37 PM   #14
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

happy birthday :0
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 07:29 AM   #15
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to bump this thread and wish smiles ANOTHER birthday wish.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 12:51 PM   #16
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

how was your birthday Smiles ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2002, 01:53 PM   #17
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

Am I the only one that noticed smiles has not shown up on this thread yet? Is she strapped to the top of a station wagon, heading to Wally World?
Old 11-27-2002, 03:30 PM   #18
Novice#41
Golden Member

hahaha...

maybe she is still busy with
unpacking her tons of gifts...

Old 11-27-2002, 07:55 PM   #19
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

HIIII YA'LL!!

This is so great, all these sweet messages and things. Gosh, it's really cool to come here and see &quot;my name in lights&quot; [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

<< Am I the only one that noticed smiles has not shown up on this thread yet? Is she strapped to the top of a station wagon, heading to Wally World? >>

This is completely histerical!! That movie.... ahhh, the memories.

And, Yes, it was a really great birthday!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2002, 05:18 AM   #20
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Some guy wanted to send his regards but has been caught in a traffic jam in a one way street in motor city. He did send a photo:

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 05:37 AM   #21
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

my god!
you're a genius Oz! I can't believe I didn't think of that!

Oh and Senor &amp; Smilies..i watched it yesterday! haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 02:28 PM   #22
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

OMG that's CLASSIC!! LOL

Wherever did he get that hat?! HA!

i love it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks ya'll! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 04:39 PM   #23
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY smile_at_me10 !

[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]Yesterday...all my troubles seemed so far away[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

Ah, the memories...I was still too shy to post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

26 stripes and growing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2003, 04:52 PM   #24
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough
Default RE:HAPPY BIRTHDAY smile_at_me10 !

Happy Birthday! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:14 PM   #25
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

sorry it took me so long!

Happy Birthday to my favorite d-m.com poster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:17 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

feel better not older[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

happy B day pretty girl!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:23 PM   #27
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY smile_at_me10 !

Quote:
sorry it took me so long!
It "only" took you all three one year long! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This was the last year's Smiles Birthday thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Refer to the "SUNSHINE" thread for this year's birthday greetings. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2003, 06:47 PM   #28
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Is it too late? Did I miss it? Sorry, was on a bus on the way home. HAPPY (possibly belated) BIRTHDAY, SMILES!! To all your continued success and happiness. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]