Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-21-2003, 08:13 PM   #1
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

I know that diamonds are among the best friends of women [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but somehow Platinum for a woman who really likes and knows basketball reflex a bunch of funny and delightful, also wise and many times categoric posts.

That woman is you, Sweets, and I'm very glad to see your way to Diamond, Elite and Guru very well paved so far.

My english is terrible but you know what I want to mean.

Congratulations, my dear friend! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 08:20 PM   #2
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

could we have our 1st female guru in the works!?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 08:32 PM   #3
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Thanks Chiwas. You are so kind.

And, yes I have set the goal...to be the first female Guru at D-M.com. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 08:34 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought murph was the first girl guru. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 08:36 PM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< I thought murph was the first girl guru. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

hahaha, good one Doc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 08:46 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

murph knows I'm just pulling his leg....
Old 04-21-2003, 08:53 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm pleading to the mods..please come up with something above guru so that me and her won't fit under the same classification in any shape or manner
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 08:54 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

<< i'm pleading to the mods..please come up with something above guru so that me and her won't fit under the same classification in any shape or manner >>

Whatever happened to that suggestion for another level? I thought it was being considered.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:55 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Don't worry, Murph you will never be in the same class as me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 09:02 PM   #10
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Many congratulations, Sweets. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 09:19 PM   #11
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Sweets!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 09:24 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

2000 posts is pretty good, but it's still along way to Guru.

Old 04-21-2003, 10:55 PM   #13
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sweets!!

To many more posts.
Old 04-21-2003, 11:09 PM   #14
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Well done Sweets.

Good luck in the female guru quest, I think MFF has you covered. Well, for the moment at least.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 11:25 PM   #15
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< I think MFF has you covered. >>

I was going to mention that, but why burst her bubble, you know? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2003, 11:29 PM   #16
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

First Female Guru ?

Sounds good...just watch out for those behind you !
Old 04-21-2003, 11:34 PM   #17
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Looks like a tougher goal than I thought. Good! I love a challenge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 12:10 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< 2000 posts is pretty good, but it's still along way to Guru.

>>

Sweets you can be ther in no time if all you do is respond every time Murphy disrespects Najera. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 12:17 PM   #19
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

True LRB. And I'll make it even sooner if I respond to all his posts direspecting someone else as well. I'll be a Guru in no time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 12:45 PM   #20
LRB
Guru

<< True LRB. And I'll make it even sooner if I respond to all his posts direspecting someone else as well. I'll be a Guru in no time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

Careful Sweets you don't want to get in trouble for neglecting your kids now. Remember there's only 24 hours in the day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 12:51 PM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Truth be known LRB the kids are neglecting me. I tried to play Rescue Heros with them and told me to get back to my puter. Thanks a lot guys!
Old 04-22-2003, 01:00 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

aaahhhh....the sweet and completely dedicated love of a child. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2003, 10:11 AM   #23
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Not a Platinum member but I finally got Senior Member!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 04:29 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

that was fast uuuum ok. Good job.
Old 04-29-2003, 04:40 PM   #25
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

give me 20 more years and I will catch ya GURU... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 04:42 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

20 more years..will dirk still be a mav?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 05:44 PM   #27
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

yea,yea,yea,congrats on being made Platinum,i suppose we should all jump up and down ha... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

congrats,and heres to another 1000 useless double posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 08:45 PM   #28
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Sweets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].