Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-26-2005, 11:53 PM   #1
wunderkind03

wunderkind03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LOL parker and eva longoria

yahoo sports

Spurs' Parker cited for impeding traffic in car with Longoria
December 26, 2005

SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- Spurs guard Tony Parker was cited for impeding traffic and failing to produce a valid Texas driver's license during a traffic stop in which girlfriend and "Desperate Housewives" actress Eva Longoria was his passenger, police said.

An officer on a bicycle saw the stopped car holding up traffic early Saturday and rapped the hood with his hand, according to a police report. Parker, behind the wheel, questioned why the officer touched the car, and the couple "began screaming in a verbally abusive and demeaning manner," police said. Longoria called the police report "highly inaccurate."

Police say the Parker began to drive away, almost hitting a man standing nearby. After being told to stop and get out, Parker showed a French driver's license, police said. The star guard for the defending NBA champions was was born in Belgium and raised in France.

The officer who wrote the citations said Parker complained: "This is all the cops do, just mess with people," and that Longoria shouted from the car: "He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph."

Longoria denied making the comment.

"It's a shame that one officer conducted himself in such an inappropriate and disorderly manner," Longoria said through her publicist. "I never made any sort of racial slurs, let alone made any comments about the officer being Mexican, as a Mexican myself."

Updated on Monday, Dec 26, 2005 10:29 am EST
Old 12-27-2005, 04:29 AM   #2
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Yeah, sounds funny but if this shit is made up, than it's a shit situation to be in.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:52 PM   #3
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

yea i read this, I think this cop got what he had coming, as a side note I hate cops
Old 12-27-2005, 08:56 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop
yea i read this, I think this cop got what he had coming, as a side note I hate cops
Hopefully they don't know that if they ever have to rescue you. Although, everyone on the force I know would still save you. Pathetic but true.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my poor tony's car shouldn't be touched. Guess his **** don't stink either.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:26 AM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I find it funny in a pathetic way that Longoria used a racial phrase about a hispanic officer and she is amrried to a yellow piece of shit frenchie.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:57 AM   #7
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I find it funny in a pathetic way that Longoria used a racial phrase about a hispanic officer and she is amrried to a yellow piece of shit frenchie.

This story is starting to sound more and more like BS to me.. not to mention Eva isn't even married to Tony..
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 03:15 AM   #8
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm...parked car, police getting involved...bet she was suckin' it, Nash-style.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:41 AM   #9
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default Cuban was in a back booth, showing off his billions.

SHOCKS EVA

September 30, 2006 -- EVA Longoria and her man of two years, Tony Parker, are on the rocks after Page Six broke the news to the "Desperate Housewives" star this week that Parker was dirty dancing and cuddling with a tall blonde at Marquee during "The Departed" premiere after-party. Parker was even foolish enough to seem to be cheating on luscious Longoria in full view of Leonardo DiCaprio, Bono, The Edge and Mick Jagger - and, of course, our spies. A friend of Longoria said, "Eva was devastated when she found out. The blonde was an ex-girlfriend of Tony, and they apparently swapped numbers, but he swears nothing else happened. Eva and Tony are talking right now, trying to work things out." Longoria told us through her rep, "My loyalty remains with Tony."
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:47 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

don't break my heart!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 10:54 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Tony Parker probably cheated WITH Leonardo DiCrappio.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:40 PM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

how come they say the spurs are the defending champs..ugh that is So two years ago....idiots!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:46 PM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
how come they say the spurs are the defending champs..ugh that is So two years ago....idiots!
The article about the car incident was written last year.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:53 AM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
The article about the car incident was written last year.
well dont i feel like a horse's petute!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote