Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: What will the result of the game be?
Mavs win by 20+ 0 0%
Mavs win by 10-19 0 0%
Mavs win by 1-9 2 66.67%
Mavs lose by 1-9 0 0%
Mavs lose by 10-19 1 33.33%
Mavs lose by 20+ 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2020, 11:08 AM   #201
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
Lonzo Ball on Mavericks defense blocking 13 shots: “They’re a big team, especially when they’ve got Porzingis back there. Kleber is strong and can jump; they have Cauley-Stein as well. They crowd the paint pretty well and help on drives a lot.
I bet Lonzo is a big fan of Mavs small ball. LOL
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2020, 11:22 AM   #202
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Gutty win last night, minus DoDo. Maxi was great. Luka and KP clutch. Delon hitting three 3s! Just a fun game to watch.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 11:25 AM   #203
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Luka can get that thumb right. We've all forgotten about the ankle. He is clearly struggling out there but really turned on the jets at the end.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:26 AM   #204
mac222b
Diamond Member

Hope Finney-Smith is all right. It really points to our desperate need for athletic wings. I wonder where Jerami Grant is on our summer radar? He'd fit nicely here.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #205
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This is just not going to happen much. The only chance of this is when we clearly outmatch other teams potential SLU. I've been on the same page about our rotation for a while and I agree with everything else.

I don't even expect what we saw last night with much consistency, because DFS is a key piece and Rick didn't have that to lean on.
I think he's talking about starting a frontline of KP, Kleber and DFS all together

Your not reducing DFS minutes your just moving him back to his natural SF position where is he better at defending wings as opposed to bigger PFs

Imo that has always been the best option in terms of starters because all 3 of those guys can defend and knock down 3's

WCS would play off the bench and he could be slotted next to any of those 3 guys doing his 12-16 minutes of playing time. All those guys can defend and play vs big or small lineups because they have length and mobility

Now I agree with RC we might not ever see this happen again or often but last night was a prime example of why and how you utilize those guys all together and lonzo ball spoke highly of it

That is why the Lakers are so good defensively inside because they consistently play 3 seven footers to contest everything at the rim

I honestly believe as fans we sale our bigs shorts

I believe our bigs are actually a strength not a weakness. I think if your talking about the best players regardless of size Kp, Kleber, DFS and WCS are amongst the top 10 players on this team regardless of position

I'd take them over JJB, Lee, Jackson, MKG and Brunson.

But because of our love for small ball some of those smaller players mentioned will push bigger talented players to the end of bench
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 01:35 PM   #206
mac222b
Diamond Member

DFS hip flexor. So he will likely be gone for at least a week. Hopefully not a severe tear. MKG anyone?
Old 03-05-2020, 02:43 PM   #207
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
DFS hip flexor. So he will likely be gone for at least a week. Hopefully not a severe tear. MKG anyone?
I have a feeling that Lee gets more of the minutes than MKG, but I feel like we should find out what MKG can do for this team. Why part ways with Ryan Broekhoff if we're not even going to play MKG?
Old 03-05-2020, 02:50 PM   #208
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I know we'll be small, but I prefer that Wright get those minutes given MKG's offensive limitations. Him and WCS just destroy our spacing which we especially need now with Luka's ankle acting up.

Tags
bitches love small ball, bitching after a win