Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-10-2003, 12:40 PM   #1
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default This is a very serious condition!!!

MOTHERS AGAINST PEEING STANDING UP

Every Male and Women *some freaky ones* should really pay attention to http://www.mapsu.org/. This is a very serious problem that everybody needs to address.

MYTH #1:"Men can pee standing up"

Fact:
The reality is men can NOT pee standing up without getting as much as a stray drop on the seat or the outside surface of the toilet. Fragmentation of the urine stream causes particles of urine to dissipate. The larger the distance urine has to travel, the bigger the dissipation radius gets.

Some of you may say, "No, not me! I can pee through a donut from 40 feet above!" Well, mister hand-eye coordination, you are probably one of those people who also never ask for directions. Admitting that you have a problem is half the battle. At some point in your life you need to ask yourself, "Is it worth it? What has peeing standing up cost me in my life?"

MYTH #2: "It's a victimless crime."

Fact:
Peeing standing up destroys families. Who cleans the bathrooms in your house? Your mother? Your wife? Even if you clean up after yourself, what happens when you are a guest at someone's home, over at your friend's house, visiting the inlaws, or using a public bathroom? Why should someone else have to suffer for your unwillingness to sit down?

TAKE A SEAT

Once you realize you have a problem, you can concentrate on the solution. Changing a life long habit may be difficult, that's why we have created a poster to put in your bathroom as a reminder. The printable version is here.

TAKE ACTION

Our goal is to transform the way the world goes to the bathroom by year 2010. Become an activist and educate your friends by referring them to our website.

Educate your friends and protect your bathroom at the same time! Our printable poster attacks the problem at the root. The printable version is here.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2003, 12:50 PM   #2
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: This is a very serious condition!!!

What a bunch of losers

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 12:51 PM   #3
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

okay okay okay....I can't help it no more.......

I am dieing here laughing my ass off

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 01:20 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

It's against men's nature, to seat for peeing. It's an insult just to talk about it.

And never, never, a mother is going to ask her son to do it. No way. Not in my country. It's an institution.

Well, sisters and wifes bother often. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 01:39 PM   #5
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Well you gotta admit, Chiwas, there are certain times when a man has no choice but to sit down, for example, when a guy wakes up first thing in the morning, uh, certain parts sometimes can wake up as well. [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 02:06 PM   #6
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: irontoad
Well you gotta admit, Chiwas, there are certain times when a man has no choice but to sit down, for example, when a guy wakes up first thing in the morning, uh, certain parts sometimes can wake up as well. [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's why we have the bathtub. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #7
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Go ahead and try to make us sit down. You all have already conspired to remove most of our foreskins in this part of the world. STOP THE MADNESS.
Old 07-10-2003, 04:25 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO....

I remember when I was in elementary school and Evil Knievil was popular. We would have Evil contests in the bathroom to see who could back up the furthest from the urinal and still make the stream reach the urinal. My God that was fun!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2003, 04:28 PM   #9
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Write your name in the snow. Drown the ants. Test the electric fence, ouch. So many uses.
Old 07-12-2003, 09:43 PM   #10
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I found the solution to this problem last summer. I have twin boys. This could have ruined my life.

The simple solution is to run around naked in the backyard. It worked for us. It can work for you.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2003, 11:21 PM   #11
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

MAPSU=Misopenists Against Peeing Standing Up
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 01:55 PM   #12
Chiwas
Guru

"...and remember, more than 2 strokes, you're playing with it".

- The man to the "girl" in the men's restroom, when she is trying to pee standing up, learning to do it with "his" new...device. The Hot Chick.

Old 07-23-2003, 09:35 PM   #13
Chiwas
Guru

Making it with the head touching the wall is elegant.

Old 07-23-2003, 11:13 PM   #14
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough

Funniest part about this website is they support penile enlargement since it shorten the travel distance of the urine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote