Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-22-2003, 12:50 PM   #1
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations to me...

on becoming a Platinum Member.

Good job, me.

Old 07-22-2003, 12:51 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go, KG... That's a lot of intelligent, quality posting....
Old 07-22-2003, 12:51 PM   #3
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: Congratulations to me...

Only took ya (2) years. See what happens when you don't post pad? Keep up the good work KG, I will be there in a month hopefully. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 01:17 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations KG.... from one Conlee fan to another.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2003, 03:15 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

kg is overrated. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well done amigo.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 05:43 PM   #6
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
kg is overrated. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No real debate about that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Edited to put a little smiley face in there so that people would know I was joking with Doc.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:00 PM   #7
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Great Job KG. Enjoy reading your posts.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:52 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats

Isn't little kg's birthday this weekend?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 07:57 PM   #9
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

In my opinion...the best poster here.

Congratulations!
Old 07-22-2003, 09:00 PM   #10
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Ditto that, Ocelot !

For those who have recently joined, KG's the MAN !

Do a search of his posts...you'll be amazed.

My PM box is overflowing with conversations with KG...and I've loved every minute of it !!!!
Old 07-22-2003, 09:24 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats KG.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:22 AM   #12
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Congrats.

Quote:
I'll meet you at the pot of gold...at the end of my freakin' rainbow.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 03:49 PM   #13
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

You're making me blush. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

MFFL - Yes, little KG turned 1 last week. How time flies...

Dooby - I had forgotten that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2003, 07:56 PM   #14
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Who's KG? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Congrats!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 08:37 PM   #15
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
Who's KG? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Congrats!

Sweets, you normally give the gift when someone reaches senior or above.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:11 PM   #16
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

OOPS. I forgot.

Here you go KG [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 11:19 PM   #17
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Well done, KG!

Congradulations you went Platinum!
Old 07-24-2003, 06:07 AM   #18
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

easily one of the best posters in the forum,congratulations.

refreshing to see someone going Platinum only after a couple of years.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 11:36 AM   #19
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations. You are my hero.