Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-22-2003, 01:12 PM   #41
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Thanks Mr. Bush

Evilmav- at least you actually care about the future instead of how comfortable you are right now. Foresight is the key. *thumbs up*
Old 07-22-2003, 01:16 PM   #42
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
Oh thats right, Us Americans were living in fear this whole time because Sadaam was such a dangerous man. How many years was he controlling Iraq anyway? Hmmm...all of the sudden because of 9/11, he was this HUGE treat to Bush and all the right wingers.... I for one couldnt even sleep at night knowing that at any time, he might fly right over to our country and throw a rock at us...wow...some threat he was to our people...what a joke....
I think you missed Evil's point on this one reeds.... I think that what Evil was saying was that had some country stepped in sooner, before WWII, maybe so many innocent people would not have died. Can we equate what we did in Iraq to that? Who knows? Not now that he is gone. But I am thankful that our President had the foresight to take on and get rid of a problem in this world that obviously needed to be gone.
Old 07-22-2003, 03:40 PM   #43
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirks Cuzin
Bush is an underrated prez bcuz of 9/11, but he will get reelected next year
Old 07-22-2003, 07:21 PM   #44
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

FOR THE LAST TIME EVILMAV- there is NO PROOF Sadaam and Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 !!! U dont get it do u??????
Old 07-22-2003, 10:55 PM   #45
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

You told you the is no link between Saddam and 9/11 (the DNC talking points) ? Why should we belive you of all people.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 07:58 PM   #46
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

who told me??OMG...find me some proof fish...any proof!!! dont bother, there isnt any...
Old 07-24-2003, 01:12 PM   #47
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

See I told you, your word is worth nothing

Link

Quote:
Documents found in Baghdad show a link between Saddam Hussein's fallen regime and al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden, according to a UK newspaper.
So just because you dont want to belive that there is no al-Qaeda link does not mean that you are right. You are just like an Ostrich burying its head in the sand.

FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 01:36 PM   #48
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
FOR THE LAST TIME EVILMAV- there is NO PROOF Sadaam and Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 !!! U dont get it do u??????
Reeds, why don't you go back and re-read my original post. I never claimed that Saddam was responsible for 9-11- I merely argued that deposing the murderer may have forestalled possible future disasters...

And just for the record, a number of weeks back the Daily Telegraph published a series of ground-breaking articles which drew upon captured Iraqi documents to show that Al Queda and Iraq had in fact had enjoyed some level of communication and cooperation, and that on at least one occasion a high level representative of Osama was hosted in Baghdad to negotiate with the Hussein regime...

Daily Telegraph