Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-17-2003, 07:28 PM   #1
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

For a projected deficit this year of 455 BILLION!! That a boy, cut more taxes and lets go to war with more countries...

Oh ya, and thanks for the 3 million lost jobs since you took over also..

U REPUBLICANS can bash Bill Clinton all you want, but i will have my fun too....
Old 07-17-2003, 08:21 PM   #2
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Thanks Mr. Bush

Thanks Mr. George Dubya Bush for not being Bill Clinton.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Old 07-17-2003, 08:25 PM   #3
uberfan
Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
For a projected deficit this year of 455 BILLION!! That a boy, cut more taxes and lets go to war with more countries...

U REPUBLICANS can bash Bill Clinton all you want, but i will have my fun too....
How conveniently some forget 9/11. That date had more to do with job losses than anything Mr. Bush has done, I know, I am in that group.

I guess you are going to blame the state of the airline/travel industry on Republican economic policy as well.
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 11:08 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Don't worry uber....it's jsut the sourpusses venting.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2003, 11:15 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:

How shortsighted of a post can you get? You sound like a broken record. Did you get Daschle's newest release? Or was it Gephardt's?

Thank you George W. Bush for restoring HONOR to the White House, and leaving the cigars to burn in the ashtrays.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:55 AM   #6

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

reeds i cant stop laughing at your post
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 07:44 AM   #7
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
U REPUBLICANS can bash Bill Clinton all you want.
ok, cool.

Bill Clinton is a slimy criminal who's never been interested in anything but self promotion and filling his own sick desires. He conned millions while he was president, and he's still doing it on the lecture circuit.

Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 01:39 PM   #8
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Oh boy.

Can we just stay away from religion and politics for a while? Those threads never go anywhere, and I find out more about my fellow posters here than I ever care to know.

(edit: missing word)
Old 07-18-2003, 02:59 PM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Bill Clinton is a slimy criminal who's never been interested in anything but self promotion and filling his own sick desires. He conned millions while he was president.
This is good for a textbook.

"What is a politician?

A politician is a slimy criminal who's never been interested in anything but self promotion and filling his own sick desires. He makes a living conning citizens."

Old 07-18-2003, 03:01 PM   #10
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Thank you President Bush for reminding us to chew our food carefully. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 03:24 PM   #11
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
Thank you President Bush for reminding us to chew our food carefully. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
yes. chew it carefully instead of just inhaling it as clinton di - oh wait, no . . .
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 04:18 PM   #12
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

I cant wait for Queen Hillary to create the 3 million lost jobs that G.W personally elminated.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 04:58 PM   #13
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

All the Reeds bashing but still no reply to the Deficit????? That is because there is no reply- it is BUSH'S and the REPUBLICANS fault- PERIOD.
Old 07-18-2003, 05:03 PM   #14
reeds
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

The White House acknowledged that US President George W. Bush (news - web sites) used a British claim that Iraq (news - web sites) had sought uranium from Africa even after the US State Department labeled the charge "highly dubious."
YA MR. BUSH, your sure are my HERO...NOT... Clinton may have been many things, including a cheat...but, id take that over what BUSH just did...
AFP/File Photo

Latest news:
· WMD Scientist's Death Rocks British Government
Reuters - 7 minutes ago
· Bush used Iraq claim despite State Dept doubts
AFP - 18 minutes ago
· W.House Releases New Iraq Nuclear Intelligence
Reuters - 28 minutes ago
Special Coverage

The caveat was part of an annex to the 90-page National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on Iraq, compiled in October 2002 from six US intelligence agencies, including the department's Bureau of Intelligence and Research
Old 07-18-2003, 05:32 PM   #15
reeds
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

BUSH and his administration should be ASHAMED...PERIOD
Old 07-18-2003, 05:48 PM   #16
cookies_n_mavs

You needed to make three posts in a row for that?
Old 07-18-2003, 07:58 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

When you don't have anything of value to say it takes three posts to spew out the venom.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 08:18 PM   #18
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Tell us how you REALLY feel reeds.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 08:20 PM   #19
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

I'm just going to say one thing in this thread.

I don’t think it is necessary to play nanny for the world. Who's ever idea that was, i don't think it was a good one.
Old 07-18-2003, 08:40 PM   #20
cookies_n_mavs

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
When you don't have anything of value to say it takes three posts to spew out the venom.
Well get somebody to mop it up, it is stinkin' up the joint.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:04 PM   #21
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

aren't you guys bored of picking on each others political view points yet??

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 09:13 PM   #22
one long blue sock
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

I 2nd that.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:59 PM   #23
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
All the Reeds bashing but still no reply to the Deficit????? That is because there is no reply- it is BUSH'S and the REPUBLICANS fault- PERIOD.
Please give us reasons not just why it is Bush's and Republicans fault.
Did the Dumbocracts control the Senate till Nov 2002?
What is your solution Raise Taxes or Cut Spending?
Does your hatred for Bush cloud your memory, our people and economy was attacked by AlQeda that caused the nation to respond and spend all this money.
What about the corrupt corporations that scammed the Stock Market? (Dont tell me the CEO's went crazy as soon as Bush took Office Jan 2001, and in 7 months wrecked the economy )

Quote:
The White House acknowledged that US President George W. Bush (news - web sites) used a British claim that Iraq (news - web sites) had sought uranium from Africa even after the US State Department labeled the charge "highly dubious."
YA MR. BUSH, your sure are my HERO...NOT... Clinton may have been many things, including a cheat...but, id take that over what BUSH just did...
AFP/File Photo
Why does Tony Blair still stand by that claim, all Bush said was he was wrong to source foreign intelligence.

Were you upset when Clinton bombed the Asprin Factory in Sudan on wrong intelligence?

Quote:
BUSH and his administration should be ASHAMED...PERIOD
Why should we be ashamed, Saddam was in the process of developing WMD, he did actually kill upto 500,000 Arabs.
When Clinton bombed Serbia beacause 30,000 people were killed by Milosiviec. I guess killing of Arabs are ok with you, but Anglo-Saxons killed you will not accept.

We are proud, no I am proud that my President had the vision to do the right thing and get rid of that Mad man and his bastard children Uday and Qusay. While the clowns running for President cannot decide if they support or oppose the Iraq War.

Please present your arguments and not write one liners you shock jock.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:08 PM   #24
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

obviously not.

I don't think i'd mind it so much if it didn't just end in name calling.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 10:30 PM   #25
reeds
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

ONE LINERS? "When you don't have anything of value to say it takes three posts to spew out the venom. "Well get somebody to mop it up, it is stinkin' up the joint"
HAHAHA...funny, a lot of other one liners out there too... Anyway, here are some easy answers to FFL questions...

"Give you reasons why it is Bush's fault the the deficit is at 455 billion"? Thats easy, try tax breaks and the war on IRAQ..what that suppose to be a tough or trick question? Come on FishForLunch...My fourth grader could answer that one... "Didnt the Democrats control the senate until 2002"? YES- they did, and when they did control the senate there was a SURPLUS of MONEY- not a DEFICIT!!! Man, this is easy...You were right about one thing...our people and economy were attacked by alqeda- but, NOT BY IRAQ. They cannot link IRAQ to ALQEDA- PERIOD.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:23 PM   #26
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Wow you think the economy went bad only after Clinton left office and 9/11 has nothing to do with the sluggish economy. That directly relates to Job loses, nervousness about terroism, crooked CEO's (must be the evil Repbulicans ). So dont give us half truths that the Tax breaks caused the defiect. If Tax cuts were so bad why did your buddies also vote for the tax cuts? There was support from democracts for a Tax Cut. If going to War with Iraq was so evil and fiscally irresponsible why did your heros like John Kerry and Hillary vote for the War resolution? Dont tell me like your fourth grader they were duped by Yellowcake gate.

The US economy is based on consumer spending, the more disposable money the people have more they will spend it. At a time where no pay raises werecancelled due to the recession, the only way the extra money to spend was from Tax breaks. I am glad to spend my 800 dollars that I am going to get in August. But I am sure you will return the money back to Uncle Sam stating that you feel that you are not taxed enough.

Yes there are ruthless dictators all around the world, but Saddam affected our National Interests. Iraq has the huge oil reserves, their neighbor Iran is aiding terroists, and Iraq was a big impediment to Middle-east peace (Israel & Palestine) .

Liberia has nothing, N. Korea is China client state and it is their problem, Iran has a silent revolution brewing people are feed up with theocratic dictators.

We have to start somewhere, nobody can solve all problems simultaneously. Bush felt Iraq was a good starting point, what is wrong with that? I agree with him.

Anybody can argue by stating half truths, please present the whole picture.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:17 AM   #27
uberfan
Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
No, it is a US defecit made neccessary by 9/11. But you just go ahead living in your fantasy world and blame everything wrong in the world on President Bush. Maybe it will take away the sense of loss you must feel not seeing Clinton, the poster boy for all moral degenerates, leading your country dishonorably.
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 07:01 PM   #28
reeds
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

the new answer, the new excuse is always 9/11. COME ON. The economy was stinking up the joint before 9/11 hit, or do u not remember. The stock market was already tanked, and the tax cuts were in the works. Republicans always feel they can cut taxes, which always creates a massive deficit which some democrat will have to fix in the future...
Old 07-19-2003, 07:27 PM   #29
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

All this talk of 9/11 reminds me of this Doonesbury strip:

Old 07-20-2003, 02:20 PM   #30
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Heh, this reminds me of that dude that woke up from a 19 year coma that think Ronald Reagan is still president. Like my man over at HHI said. If you compare the budget situation Bush has set this country in to the one when Reagan was president, the unemployment and economical situation, if he just examines newspaper headlines without looking at the date, and simply browses through recent sociological data on income disparity and racial inequality, and attends some anti-affirmative action rallies, he might be able to keep his current mindstate intact. Bush, Reagan, what's the difference except one has alzheimers and the other is just stupid?
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 02:36 PM   #31
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Bush is an underrated prez bcuz of 9/11, but he will get reelected next year
Old 07-20-2003, 02:42 PM   #32
reeds
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

epitome- I agree, they are clones of each other...how freaking scary is that?
Old 07-20-2003, 06:37 PM   #33
JoshHoward5

JoshHoward5 is on a distinguished road

Bush is an idiotic president who was not elected he was appointed. He is killing our soldiers in Iraq, not to mention civilians. Oh- I'm ashamed our president is from Texas.
JoshHoward5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 06:43 PM   #34
one long blue sock
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Well i wouldn't say that he is killing them, but there is nothing else that could be done in Iraq, and as long as he keeps troops in Irag, only to face their death.

I will say Bush is idiotic
Old 07-20-2003, 06:52 PM   #35
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

It looks like you fellows are having quite the Bush-bashing party in this thread...
Old 07-20-2003, 06:56 PM   #36
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, you children can call Bush "stupid" or "idiotic" all you like, but the joke is on you, because the man is going to be your President for the next six years...

And in response any asinine replies forthcoming, all I have to say to is : Thank God for Budweiser, Indiana Basketball, and George Bush Junior!
Old 07-20-2003, 08:03 PM   #37
reeds
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Not so fast EvilMav.. His ratings may go down real fast when the rest of the country (not Texas of course, you people beleive all his crap) learns the truth about this war that shouldnt have happened...
Old 07-20-2003, 08:36 PM   #38
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

If the English and French had shown a little more courage when Hitler sent his half-trained levies into the Rhineland in 1936, and had responded to that criminal aggression with force rather than with easier inaction,- they might well have driven the growing Nazi menace into abeyance and possible collapse- A collapse that quite probably would have forestalled much or all of the carnage that was destined to rend Europe and much of Asia over the course of the oncoming Second World War...

Of course most sensitive, intelligent folk of 1936 probably would have found it an unthinkable and preposterous argument that any Anglo-French Rhineland intervention could have saved millions of Jewish lives, or spared the world from the oncoming charnal-house effects of the bloodiest war in human history...

A lot of similarly sensitive, intelligent folk of today, may think that the US and our brave allies have accomplished nothing in Iraq, or that the small-scale bushwhacking of criminal thugs in Iraq is creating some kind of ill-fated "quagmire" or "new Vietnam", but I say that such quibblers are dead wrong.

I believe that the American nation accomplished a great good in crushing the lurking, lusting, bloated Baathist snake before it was fully ready to strike. Leftist, foreign-policy softies may find may find the following proposition preposterous, but at least for now, I believe that your "war that never should have happened" may very well saved thousands or millions of Americans from other nastier things that should never happen... Things like twin towers collapsing, or smallpox epidemics, or a freighter-born, Iraqi nuclear device immolating New York Harbor...

Just as it would have been impossible for a contemporary observer to predict that Western intervention in the Rhineland of 1936 could have prevented a mechanized holocaust far too inhuman for him to believe humanly possible, today it is impossible to precisely predict what kind of future horrors we may have still-born by crushing Saddam's power base and sending the vainglorious madman scurrying to his hiding place...

What sinister ends would 5, 10, 15 more years of Saddam controlling Iraq's economic resources have reaped for his blood-enemies the Americans? I can't answer that question, but I am certainly glad that now we will probably never know the answer...

You and other sensitive folks can bury your collective heads in the sand, and blindly, loudly deny the dangers that criminal regime's like Hussein's pose and posed... but I for one am convinced that by ending the criminal adventures of the Saddam torture-gang, our brave servicemen's sacrifices have made the world a safer place for us and for our children...

Old 07-21-2003, 08:19 PM   #39
reeds
Golden Member

Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Oh thats right, Us Americans were living in fear this whole time because Sadaam was such a dangerous man. How many years was he controlling Iraq anyway? Hmmm...all of the sudden because of 9/11, he was this HUGE treat to Bush and all the right wingers.... I for one couldnt even sleep at night knowing that at any time, he might fly right over to our country and throw a rock at us...wow...some threat he was to our people...what a joke....
Old 07-21-2003, 11:48 PM   #40
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

A lot of New Yorkers going to work on a Tuesday morning in the September of 2001, wouldn't have been afraid of flying rocks either...