Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-21-2003, 09:44 AM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default And you guys thought joejoe was bad??

This guy signed up as "Cubans a dolt" a couple days ago but he didn't receive his password. So he e-mailed me asking for it. I of course sent him the info he requested. But then later he sent me another e-mail asking for his username, which he apparently never bothered to remember (real smart). Here is the dialogue that followed (my responses are in bold):

<u>7-19 11:42 PM</u> I didn't write down my user name. my password is goagyrav

<u>7-19 11:44 PM</u> sorry i'm the guy that forgot his user name my password is goagyrav my e-mail address is Cwg@aol.com

<u>7-20 11:03 AM</u> I was sent a password but not a user name, my password is goagyrav. I have e-mailed this request several times. Do you just not want new members, or are you some sort of elitist club of geeks that opinions from others aren't worthy of your obvious lofty perch. You act like Mark Cuban performs in his quest for free agents and that my friend is PATHETIC

<u>7-20 1:30 PM</u> I can't be at the computer to check my e-mail 24 hours a day. What's pathetic is your attitude. I suggest you go find another site to frequent.

<u>7-20 1:32 PM</u> No problem every one I've read has the basketball IQ of Shawn Bradley anyway what a bunch of fucking idiots

<u>7-20 1:33 PM</u> Why don't you try posting at MavTalk. They seem to appreciate 5yr old idiots there.

<u>7-20 1:36 PM</u> I'm sure you'll be there if we're talking 5-year 0ld IDIOTS

<u>7-20 1:47 PM</u> Actually, i understand you cannot be at your computer 24/7, but i have been asking since yesterday and didn't realize you were the only one responding to request. I'm sorry for being rude. I feel like I have something relevant to say about the team I care about more than any other in any sport. please accept my apology and start over again

<u>7-20 2:08 PM</u> Whether you let me on or not please accept my apology. I'm really not that bad a guy, just an impatient Mavs fan who can't respond when I read something that I agree or disagree with. I handled it in the wrong way and I'm sorry

<u>7-20 9:30 AM</u> I've apologized for my behavior and believe that would be sufficient, because last time I checked you are not God. If it's not i promise you I will fix you up, Good Luck with all that

<u>7-22 7:18 PM</u> Thank you, it made my day to read all the ruckus I created with a bunch of ignorant Mavs fans (Duh let's trade Nash for Shaq!, or maybe Avery for KG) love the idiotic folks on this line it will make our championship run in LA that much sweeter now that the DUH mavs have been dropped to the 8th 0r 9th best team in basketball. I'm certainly glad Cuban is the owner to help us harken back to the days of the all-time blithering idiot Don Carter, I think Cubans' a damn good challenger. At least you fans will have a good draft choice this year maybe Nellie and Cuban can find the next Chris Antsey or Randy White. We can only hope
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2003, 09:55 AM   #2
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: And you guys thought joejoe was bad??

Classic!!!

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 10:25 AM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Hahah... sounds like a whipped boyfriend scenario to me.

I'm leaving you!
No... take me back!
Take me back.... please!
Screw you! I don't need you!
Waahhhhhhhhh..... !!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 10:39 AM   #4
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Thanks for sharing that DJ.

Totally priceless.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:47 AM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No problem every one I've read has the basketball IQ of Shawn Bradley anyway what a bunch of fucking idiots
Thanks he didn't say Raef's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW, maybe he is disorganized, forgetful, and an idiot, but he is honest and didn't sign with other name. Or he didn't do it cause the latter? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

It's funny to be administrator. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2003, 11:56 AM   #6
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Hey, DJ, just wanted to let you know I need your help.

Hey, DJ, thanks for not replying to my last message, I accept that you cannot be on your system 24 / 7, but it would be rather cool if you could get back to me asap.

Hey, DJ, sorry, it´s me again. Forgot to add my email, so you can get back to me. My Email is Alias@service.com.

Hey, DJ, still me. Forget about that email thing. I forgot my password to that mail account. I doubt you already answered my request anyways, try this one: NewAccount@anotherservice.com

Oh, just realized that I didn´t already tell you my problem. I forgot my password.

Hi DJ, sorry, still me. I didnt forget my password, actually I forgot my Username. My password is silly.

Hi Dj, just wanted to make clear that my password if of course not silly itself. It´s just a silly word.

Oh, another thing. I really hope my Password and my email addy is enough to work out my member name.

Btw - use would be great if you could change my Email in my Profile. Better use the new adress. Ah, and my Password is Blabbermouth.

Hi Dj, me again. Sorry for beeing such a pain in the ass, but it´s really urgent.

--
--
--

Hi Dj. Sorry, just realized that this isnt my internet banking account. Sorry again. Still, would be great if you could sign me up to your site somehow. I don´t remember beeing a basketball fan so far, but maybe I just forgot ...
Old 07-21-2003, 02:47 PM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Classic post. This one goes straight to the D-M Hall of Fame...
Old 07-21-2003, 10:42 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 10:43 PM   #9
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Wow

Thanks for not letting him on the board.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 10:46 PM   #10
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Can we have this guy for few hours and ban him? Some of us are eager to rip him and make him cry.
Old 07-21-2003, 10:51 PM   #11
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

"Wow... Thanks for not letting him on the board. "

Something tells me this guy has probably been on this board for a very long time...
Old 07-21-2003, 10:54 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
"Wow... Thanks for not letting him on the board. "

Something tells me this guy has probably been on this board for a very long time...

I thought the same thing. Pathetic huh?
Old 07-21-2003, 10:57 PM   #13
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

OK - which one of you two is it?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 11:28 PM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
OK - which one of you two is it?
yes, i've also narrowed it down to one of two possiblities... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2003, 08:03 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

hey hey hey now.....

actually, I figured it to be another homo like Jay Harp. He has made some other unflattering usernames here in an attempt to be funny. RCF is a total dipsh*t.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:15 AM   #16
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
hey hey hey now.....

actually, I figured it to be another homo like Jay Harp. He has made some other unflattering usernames here in an attempt to be funny. RCF is a total dipsh*t.
Gratuitous gay-bashing is soooooooo last year.

Old 07-22-2003, 11:21 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

not an attempt at gay bashing sturm. sorry. RCF just pisses everyone off. It was just the (unfortunate choice) word of the moment.

My track record on that issue stands alone.
Old 07-22-2003, 01:26 PM   #18
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road

Heehee. So is this guy still trying to contact you or what?
Old 07-22-2003, 09:41 PM   #19
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Check out his latest e-mail (added to the thread above). He probably likes the attention he's getting so I'll stop adding his replies (unless they're just too funny to pass up!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 10:57 PM   #20
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
...last time I checked you are not God. If it's not i promise you I will fix you up, Good Luck with all that
i'm curious as to how he's going to fix you up?! with an offer like that, how can you turn him away? DJ, you're so impossible. It's a wonder this board has any members at all.