Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #11
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
It's crazy that you mentioned this because I was just cueing up a post about the very same thing. I got a bit distracted with some home renovating work, sit back down, reloaded the page to post, and here your post was. Weird little bit of synchronicity.

When I first got here, I was way, way, WAY too condescending and I took things far too seriously. I look back at those first posts from time to time just to humble myself a bit and I always cringe when I do.

CadBane reminds me of a pony I met while visiting a therapeutic horse-riding center in Alvarado. This pony kept nipping at the older horses' asses until they would inevitably kick it in the face. The tragedy was that this was a beautiful animal that was stuck in a feedback loop. When I saw it, it had already lost one eye and yet it was still pulling the same shtick that cost it that eye.

CadBane is our beautiful, blind horse. He just keeps repeating the same behavior, gets kicked in the face, plays nice for a little while, and then starts needling asses again. The fact that he set up bogus accounts after his last ban saddened me. He just keeps projecting his victimhood onto everyone else. The thing I have learned about people who see themselves as victims, besides the fact that they are disempowering themselves and blaming others for it, is that they often become tyrannical in their dealings with others. There is some serious pathology at work in CadBane that I really have some sympathy for, but not to the extent that I am okay with him abusing people here every time someone disagrees with him.
And you just keep on churning out those Community College Psych 101 lectures. Though you might want to come up with a better story than the horse thing for your Creative Writing class.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
another cadban meltdown, cadban can't help himself, cadban knows dick, cadban returns!, cadbane likes poles, cadbane vs. the world, check out my new thread!!, everyoneiswrongbutme, look at me i'm important, mommatheregoesthatman, return of the quack!