Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-18-2003, 04:53 PM   #1
Shaqsanger

Shaqsanger is on a distinguished road

Mavs fans,

After watching my Laker team get beat up by the Spurs I was an empty man.

Watching the Kings last a couple of days longer sent my anxiety to an even higher level

I want to thank your illustrious team for once again bringing sunshine back into my Spring.That was just beautiful watching those whiny ass Kings go down like that.The Mavs takingthe Kings down with surgeon like precisiontry was just a beautiful thing to watch.

There is one more thing that will make my season complete and,that is to see Duncan and,Manu say goodnight.These two single handedly are the most devastating consistent duo in the playoffs right now next to Nowitski and,Van Exel.
If Nowitski and,Van Exel can keep that barage of bullets flying and,Nash and,Finely can just keep popping that net you guys should be fine.That heralded defense is suppose to be the best perimeter D in the league but,I've got my fingers crossed for you guys.Hopefully the refs will keep an eye on Bowen and,it should be fun to watch...

Go get em Mavs!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2003, 05:47 PM   #2
BrilliantPSB

BrilliantPSB is on a distinguished road

yep, Tim and Manu are and WILL be an outstanding couple to see/watch from now on...and for years to come.

I think MAVS are a VERY difficult match up for the SPURS. It won't be easy for any of them.
BrilliantPSB is offline   Reply With Quote