Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #81
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

wow...hell of a punt...

Should crayton take out that lead guy? I would think so, so that he can't just catch it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #82
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Bite your tongue. Our rushing defense is the tits. You will see it by the end of this game.
i know i know
only one 100 yard rusher all year

i'm just a little ticked right now Chum, can't blame me

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #83
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
wow...hell of a punt...

Should crayton take out that lead guy? I would think so, so that he can't just catch it.
YES. this is the playoffs, I don't see any urgency at all

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #84
alby
Guru

HELL OF A CTACH

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #85
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Time for the O to take over...love me some MBIII! and TO!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #86
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

nice catch for that owens fella
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #87
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow...hell of a punt...

Good point.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #88
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

wow, nice tackle by aaron ross. i miss him @ UT.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #89
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
i know i know
only one 100 yard rusher all year

i'm just a little ticked right now Chum, can't blame me
I'm ticked, too. But--much like the Cowboys, I am sure--I am starting to settle down.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #90
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

hah...that pass to the flat was straight out of the UT playbook!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #91
alby
Guru

crayton doesn't know what setting up blockers means

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #92
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Buck said that TO looked perfect, hope that's the truth.

Roy...check that last tackle tape.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #93
chumdawg
Guru

GREAT RUN, Barber!!!!! Here we come!!!

(Would be nice if he had an extra gear, but I'll still take it!)
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #94
alby
Guru

GOD I LOVE THE BARBARIAN

one thing you can't disregard, GLENN'S 30 YARD BLOCK

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #95
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

MB3...hell yes!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 01-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #96
dude1394
Guru

Go get 'em barbarian....motha'...
Old 01-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #97
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

terry glenn blocking... a beautiful sight
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

Crayton doesn't mind talking to you, that's for sure.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #99
alby
Guru

keep talking pat crayton... I like trash talking

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #100
dude1394
Guru

Nice to see that Romo is on-target. Zipping it right on the nose...
MB3!!!!!

New York loves to yak.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #101
roadrunner
Golden Member

game's on now! I love the playoffs!

Old 01-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #102
alby
Guru

single on top with TO.. give it to him

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #103
alby
Guru

WHAT A F*CKING BLOCK TO

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #104
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Every time Marion Barber runs the ball, I am forced to let out a brute simian grunt.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #105
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
Every time Marion Barber runs the ball, I am forced to let out a brute simian grunt.
WORD!

Old 01-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #106
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito
i hear yah man

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #107
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

Quote:
WHAT A F*CKING BLOCK TO

he want this
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #108
alby
Guru

a field goal here would be a failure IMHO

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #109
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

toes!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #110
roadrunner
Golden Member

TD for TO!

Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #111
alby
Guru

WHAT ANKLE?????????????

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #112
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Tee Oh!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #113
chumdawg
Guru

You can't stop TO. You can't even hope to contain him.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #114
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
single on top with TO.. give it to him
Damn fine call there brotha'....Throw the flag coflin.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #115
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

man does he challenge everything or what
Old 01-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #116
alby
Guru

why the hell do you take so f'ing long to kick a damn extra point

wtf

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #117
roadrunner
Golden Member

Go ahead and waste your challenge you idiots! That is a TD.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #118
alby
Guru

Quote:
Damn fine call there brotha'....Throw the flag coflin.
don't worry, I know when it's going to my boy

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #119
chumdawg
Guru

Why in the world would they challenge that? Coughlin is an idiot. I never liked him.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #120
alby
Guru

I guess we waited a long time to kick the extra point so they can waste a timeout, NICE WADE! =p

Contact Me