Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-19-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future
Default Just had to show these off!!

Recently picked these babies up and had to show them off a bit Let me know what you think!

Devin Harris game used 2006-2007 shoes

I hate seeing Devin go, he's my second favorite player and I've been collecting his stuff like crazy the past few months. If anyone is interested I could post a few more pics from my collection. These are definitely my favorite though

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 02-19-2008 at 02:26 AM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 02:49 AM   #2
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

That's some sort of awesome. Congrats on the nice pair of sneakers.

So you're telling me they're game worn by DH? I demand to see the soles with the burn marks to prove they're legit!
Old 02-19-2008, 03:04 AM   #3
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
That's some sort of awesome. Congrats on the nice pair of sneakers.

So you're telling me they're game worn by DH? I demand to see the soles with the burn marks to prove they're legit!
Yup, game worn by Devin. I haven't received them in the mail yet, since I just purchased them, but I'll be inspecting them closely for burn marks

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 02-19-2008, 03:06 AM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome, dude! Congrats.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:21 AM   #5
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

based on the title of this thread. i was hoping someone was going to show off a pair of tig o' bitties.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
based on the title of this thread. i was hoping someone was going to show off a pair of tig o' bitties.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MavsX again.

Laughed out loud - what is really funny is I read it exactly as you intended it to be spelled!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 02-19-2008 at 09:45 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #7
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yeah, I was assuming a new boob job as well........ ah well.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:02 AM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Ah man, I'm so ashamed.

I also thought of boobs.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:04 AM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Ah man, I'm so ashamed.

I also thought of boobs.
And when I saw that you had replied, I assumed that....well....you know.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Ah man, I'm so ashamed.

I also thought of boobs.
dirty girl!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
dirty girl!
I know, I don't normally think of boobs until after I read a thread.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 02-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #12
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i thought the same thing, of course.

on the main forum page, this thread was listed as the most recent, and showed Mary had posted. I thought Mary got some new juggs.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:03 AM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
i thought the same thing, of course.

on the main forum page, this thread was listed as the most recent, and showed Mary had posted. I thought Mary got some new juggs.

That joke is soooooo 56 minutes ago.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #14
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome shoes, Nashtymavs ...
Old 02-19-2008, 12:18 PM   #15
adirktotheheart
Banned

adirktotheheart has a spectacular aura aboutadirktotheheart has a spectacular aura about

Are they stinky inside?
adirktotheheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #16
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MavsX again.

Laughed out loud - what is really funny is I read it exactly as you intended it to be spelled!

haha

i love boobs
Old 02-19-2008, 02:40 PM   #17
MavsX
Diamond Member

speaking of b00bs. Can one of our fine d-m.com female posters upload a picture of their b00bs.

Thanks,

MavsX (Super Moderator)
Old 02-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #18
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
speaking of b00bs. Can one of our fine d-m.com female posters upload a picture of their b00bs.

Thanks,

MavsX (Super Moderator)

Does it make me gay if I think he has a nice rack?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-19-2008 at 05:28 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #19
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Awesome shoes, Nashtymavs ...
Thanks

I don't know how this thread got so off topic lol

Old 02-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #20
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog

Not only that, but I think that places you in the bear community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Thanks

I don't know how this thread got so off topic lol
Boobs derail our thoughts, as you'll learn when you're 14.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-19-2008 at 05:28 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:22 PM   #21
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Underdog, i'm going to be campaigning for you to be banned, based solely on that post.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #22
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

that sickens me. I think there ARE specific statutes in place to rightfully punish people for diminishing the general public's ability to enjoy boobs.

You sir, should go to jail.

<on the other hand, if the nasty dude would shave his chest, and with some artful cropping of the picture........?

nah, fuggetaboutit. >>
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #23
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

noooooooooooo

and yes...you are a flamer...a big one....

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-19-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #24
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

i wonder if gilbert arenas is flattered when other players wear his shoes.

Last edited by antoinewalker; 02-20-2008 at 06:16 PM.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:54 AM   #25
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Congrats!!! Flashy.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:31 AM   #26
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice - what is the price for such shoes ?

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-21-2008 at 05:34 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote