Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Indiana Jones

Anyone else watch the trailer this morning? The perfect birthday present to me!!
Old 02-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #2
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Link?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

dang i missed it!!! i am so pumped! link please?
Old 02-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Teaser

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-14-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno - I gotta baaaad feeling about this...

(woops, I'm quoting the wrong Harrison Ford character!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:31 PM   #6
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

doesn't look to good to me so far.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:39 PM   #7
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I dvr'd Good Morning America, and just watched it. I don't think it's going to be the best movie of the summer, or even the month of May (Iron Man & Chronicles of Narnia 2), but it looks pretty decent.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
I dvr'd Good Morning America, and just watched it. I don't think it's going to be the best movie of the summer, or even the month of May (Iron Man & Chronicles of Narnia 2), but it looks pretty decent.

Damn, if you think Iron Man & Chronicles of Narnia 2 are going to be better movies, then I might not even bother with the new Indiana Jones...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Damn, if you think Iron Man & Chronicles of Narnia 2 are going to be better movies, then I might not even bother with the new Indiana Jones...
haha
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Iron Man has a good cast (Downey Jr., Terrance Howard, Paltrow, Jeff Bridges), plus rumored appearances by Ed Norton as The Hulk, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and Hillary Swank as The Black Widow.

And The first CON was good. I do really want to see the new Indiana Jones, as will most of the world, but there are too many good movies coming out this summer. I just don't think it'll be the best.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #11
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

my sister worked on this movie during some of its filming last year in New Haven (Yale).

They made her sign documents giving them leins on both of her kidneys in case of any "breeches of confidentiality" on her part.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 02-14-2008 at 01:24 PM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #12
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I think it looks pretty good
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #13
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Now that he's so old and tenured, I be he has his grad students running around the world getting shot at and stuff.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #14
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i think iron man looks pretty entertaining, and i'm not even a fan of the iron man comics. plus, favreau's directing, and he's actually pretty decent.

as for indy, god he is so old!

and how many times will Shia say "no" in this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXCK1EyP4s
Old 02-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

haha
Old 02-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
The first Narnia was terrrrrrrible.

IMO

edit: I don't think this movie will do the other 3 justice, but I will still be there on opening weekend. Hearing the music was great in the trailer.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-15-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:41 PM   #17
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

I agree, flaco. Narnia was absolutely ridiculous.