Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 10-31-2004, 03:20 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default NEW MEMBERS READ!! (re: category password)

The announcement regarding the category password situation has been posted on the forum's Front Page as well as the Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff area for several months now. It only takes a second or two to read the announcement so please READ IT before e-mailing me and whining about being unable to access the forum (I've already banned a couple pricks who felt the need to b*tch about the site rather than take the whopping two seconds necessary to read the announcement).

I will no longer reply to any e-mail I receive requesting the category password. If you're too lazy to look for the answer yourself by reading the announcement (which you see posted on top of the page EVERY TIME you visit the site) or by visiting the help forum, well tough shit. Having to deal with excessive b*tching, whining, and insults over something that was implemented in order to improve the site for its faithful users is not part of my job description. It's time to let Darwin's theory of natural selection run its course.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2004, 08:15 PM   #2
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:NEW MEMBERS READ!! (re: category password)

dj, don't waste too much time and energy on those 13-year olds... and thanks for coming up with solutions when traffic is slow and keeping everything smooth and running [img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 11:45 PM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I call scene control. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 12:15 AM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: NEW MEMBERS READ!! (re: category password)

Sorry if my post came off sounding a bit harsh..but you just wouldn't believe some of the e-mails I've been getting the last few weeks. Many have been rather polite (though I still think newbs should take the time to read the help forum), but others have just pissed me off to no end.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 12:29 AM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've already banned a couple pricks who felt the need to b*tch about the site rather than take the whopping two seconds necessary to read the announcement
In my best Martha Stewart voice,

"The banning of pricks, - it's a Good Thing"

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 11:14 AM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

dj is without question "The Man"....unless, of course, it stands for Dianna Joan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 05:26 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Live up to your last name, DJ.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote