Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 08-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2007 FIBA Americas Championship

Don't suck.
First round Schedule:

Preliminary Round
Wednesday, Aug. 22 USA - Venezuela ESPN Classic, ESPN360 / 11:00 p.m. (EDT)
Thursday, Aug. 23 USA - U.S. Virgin Islands ESPN Classic, ESPN.360 / 11:00 p.m. (EDT)
Saturday, Aug. 25 USA - Canada ESPN2, ESPN360 / 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
Sunday, Aug. 26 USA - Brazil ESPN2, ESPN360 / 9:00 p.m. (EDT)

http://www.usabasketball.com/news.ph...snt_tvschedule

--------------------------------------------------

Now, I love some late sports, but holy crap those are some brutal times. I don't think I'll be making it up for the midnight and 1am starts.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-16-2007 at 03:48 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

It's like two weeks All-Star vs. JV games.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wednesday, Aug. 22 USA - Venezuela ESPN Classic, ESPN360 / 11:00 p.m. (EDT)
Thursday, Aug. 23 USA - Venezuela ESPN2 / 1:00 a.m. (EDT)
The brutal international style back-to-back? Or is that the same game?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:47 PM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I just copied and pasted it....yeah it looks like those are tv repeats?

edit: ok I fixed it

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-16-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:12 AM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

It starts tonight at 10:00pm on some ESPN channel

I'm excited. Sports that isn't baseball!
Old 08-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #6
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

For those which can´t watch FIBA via TV. Here they could probably stream it.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Anyone gonna be around for a GDT kind of thing? That would be fun.
I think most people don't care though. But hey if I can't have NBA, I'll take this.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:13 PM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Damn....Dwight Howard is a big kid. Those poor little Venezuelans can only try to hack him when he goes up for a shot.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #9
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

What was that rule they were just talking about?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:19 PM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm not sure. Something about the ball being live on free throws right off the rim?

When Bill Walton talks I go into a coma.

I can shoot free throws better than team USA, btw.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:19 AM   #11
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Well that tournament was pretty easy, and fun to watch. Pretty phenomenal three point shooting in the last two games.

This just in:

Associated Press Reports

Argentina

Las Vegas (AP) - The Argentinian men's national basketball team became roadkill at the hands of the U.S. team today. They were declared dead at the scene of the 118-81 annihilation. Rumors state the carnage was so bad that autopsy results depicted the brains of the Argentinians were littered with red, white, and blue spots. However, these claims have not yet been substantiated. Funeral services for the team will be held in Buenos Aires on Friday, September 7th at 2pm local time.

p.s.- newbie alert. nice to meet y'all!

Last edited by mavspwnage; 09-03-2007 at 04:20 AM.
mavspwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:52 AM   #12
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:06 AM   #13
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

they'll got kick out in second round
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote