Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-13-2003, 04:21 PM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Any takers.

NP will go first and he will say I'll give. Wait no no no. I predict he will not capitalize the I. I am going with i'll give.

After a few more NP posts we will see a post from LRB

Um, edited for spelling he will say and I quote "What some people will do to pad posts"

Following that I predict that Smiles will say "i give up! what's this all about?"

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2003, 04:22 PM   #2
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

i'll give
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:23 PM   #3
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I am a talented man. Dead on.

Old 05-13-2003, 04:32 PM   #4
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

that,or you got a mod on the payroll:;
Old 05-13-2003, 04:32 PM   #5
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

oops;:
Old 05-13-2003, 04:33 PM   #6
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

ha... now i got it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] now thats post padding!watch and learn
Old 05-13-2003, 04:53 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

What some people will do to pad posts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2003, 09:10 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i give up! what's this all about?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2003, 09:29 AM   #9
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

WOW!!are you psychic?or do you use some sort of vodoo?teach me grbh!teach me your ways!
Old 05-14-2003, 09:53 AM   #10
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

if he is psychic... this is bad for business.
Old 05-14-2003, 10:19 AM   #11
grbh
Platinum Member

Take a look at my first post, and then NPs post.

Clearly I knew what he was going to say, as I predicted it. You will also see I knew what you were going to say as well.

Old 05-14-2003, 10:22 AM   #12
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Padding posts is overrated... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 10:57 AM   #13
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Pschic post padders are overrated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2003, 11:11 AM   #14
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

grbh is not for real.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 12:02 PM   #15
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

grbh and postpadding is very real... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 12:39 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

grbh, get out of my head!! i'm warning you now: it's an exhausting place! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2003, 12:50 PM   #17
LRB
Guru

Where's Dion Warwick when you need her? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]