Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-20-2005, 09:38 AM   #1
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default Pre-Game Party -FREE- hosted by the Dallas Stars

HOST: Dallas Stars, Iron Cactus, Central Dallas Association, KSCS, DART
LOCATION: Iron Cactus/Pegasus Plaza at 1520 Main Street, Dallas, TX
WHEN: Tuesday, September 20, 4:00pm to 7:00pm

Free concert/pre-party hosted by the Dallas Stars. Feel free to forward the invitation to friends and co-workers as well...

On September 20th, we're celebrating the return of NHL Hockey and the Dallas Stars. You are invited to attend a free concert to celebrate the Dallas Stars' return to the ice! The event will be held at the Iron Cactus and Pegasus Plaza from 4:00 - 7:00 PM that Tuesday, prior to the Stars' first home pre-season game vs. the Edmonton Oilers. The party is being presented by Iron Cactus Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar, KSCS, DART and the Central Dallas Association.

Be one of the first 750 in attendance and receive a complimentary ticket to the 7:30 game that night. American Idol Semi Finalist and new Dallas Stars Anthem Singer and Game Hostess, Celena Rae, is scheduled to perform live.

Iron Cactus Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar has set up a complimentary appetizer bar and is offering extended happy hour specials on beverages. In addition to the 750 complimentary tickets, the Dallas Stars will be conducting drawings for autographed Stars merchandise and ticket give-aways every half hour.

Admission to the Dallas Stars Hockey Hour is completely free. Courtesy of DART, Light Rail Weekly Passes will be provided for post Hockey Hour transportation to American Airlines Center. This is also a great time to check out DART's new convenient light rail station located just west of the arena.

I hope to see you at Iron Cactus on September 20th and at American Airlines Center this season.

Check out DallasStars.com for more information:
Old 09-20-2005, 01:29 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Pre-Game Party -FREE- hosted by the Dallas Stars

Come out and support SMILES!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I can't though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:42 PM   #3
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Pre-Game Party -FREE- hosted by the Dallas Stars

Aw, I really wanted to go to that. Stupid work! Glad the game is on TV tonight though (kdfi @7:30). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] G'luck, Smiles.