Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 04-06-2002, 09:52 PM   #41
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we should - I can't believe the things you've said about that sweet girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2002, 10:20 PM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 03:52 AM   #43
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< Yes we should - I can't believe the things you've said about that sweet girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

YEAH! What's up with that?! (BOTH OF YOU)

Doesn't everyone feel the need to breathe fire now and then??? My mean streak does have a limit, and it only gets unleashed for a worthy cause. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

No, it doesn't have to be &quot;all about me.&quot; Sadly, I sometimes forget that.
Old 04-07-2002, 02:47 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

smiles- I can't believe that MFF would say those things. I would never say anything like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(someone pm me if she is buying this)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 07:37 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

dj- I just noticed that the next user to sign up at Dallas-Mavs.com will the sites 400th. Congrats dj on a kickass site.
Old 04-08-2002, 12:01 AM   #46
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< smiles- I can't believe that MFF would say those things. >>

Hmmm. I think we know the truth here. And your not sneaking anything past Smile_at_me.

Im all about sunshine.
Old 04-08-2002, 12:36 AM   #47
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< smiles- I can't believe that MFF would say those things. I would never say anything like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(someone pm me if she is buying this)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
>>

WOW - I just insulted her temper, you insult her intelligence [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DEAD MAN WALKING! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 12:45 AM   #48
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< DEAD MAN WALKING! >>

If I was Smiles, I'd see 2 dead men walking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 01:55 AM   #49
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Yep, I see them. Well, it's been nice knowing you guys. Ever seen the blues brothers movie - the girl with the rocket launcher and a grudge? hehehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for watchin' my back MFF. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Not to bring up a less-than-happy topic, but: It has occured to me that if this site went down, I'd miss everyone soo much! I could pass one of you on the street and never know it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2002, 07:16 AM   #50
Drbio
Banned

where are those chinese guys when you need them?

Old 04-08-2002, 01:11 PM   #51
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm trying to figure out who's flirting with who in this thread...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 06:54 PM   #52
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahhaha... the history of this site is intertwined with that of the now defunct Sporstalk... Mavinator, Finecuban, MadApe, MFFL, and Evilmav(myself) came from the old battlegrounds of Sportstalk (I hope I didn't fprge anyone)... I still miss the levels of team-to-team sh*t talking that Sportstalk engendered...
Old 04-08-2002, 07:34 PM   #53
Smiles
Diamond Member

I'm flirting with you Murph, who else would it be?
Old 04-08-2002, 07:48 PM   #54
MFFL
Guru

<< I still miss the levels of team-to-team sh*t talking that Sportstalk engendered... >>

LOL - those were some good times. But it's kinda like high school, a lot of fun to remember but I'm glad it's over.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:34 PM   #55
Drbio
Banned

good one murph.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 09:37 PM   #56
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

smile_at_me10..who else would you be flirting with?

Old 04-09-2002, 01:02 AM   #57
Smiles
Diamond Member

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2002, 01:22 AM   #58
Murphy3
Guru

hmm..alot of edited messages..i wonder what was said?
Old 04-09-2002, 01:26 AM   #59
Smiles
Diamond Member

edit
Old 04-09-2002, 01:57 AM   #60
Murphy3
Guru

i'm getting a bit tired of your b.s.
Old 04-09-2002, 02:06 AM   #61
Smiles
Diamond Member

I've got more for you. Better watch your back.
Old 04-09-2002, 02:16 AM   #62
Murphy3
Guru

why don't you go play with fish over at dallasbasketball.com
Old 04-09-2002, 02:52 AM   #63
Smiles
Diamond Member

don't tempt me
Old 04-09-2002, 07:55 PM   #64
Drbio
Banned

sheesh....

edit