Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-24-2004, 11:57 PM   #1
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default Why Nash and not Daniels?

I'm not sure if its just me but if I were the Lakers, I would want Daniels instead of Nash. If the Lakers are going into rebuilding mode and they are rebuilding around Kobe, won't they want a pg that will grow old with Kobe? In my opinion, Daniels would be more attractive in the package.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:59 PM   #2
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Why Nash and not Daniels?

*&^#(*&)@#&@(#&$^*$^(*&%)@#%)@&#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the last time, people - Daniels is not a tradeable asset. In order to resign him we will have to use our MLE, and players signed using the MLE cannot be traded.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:48 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Why Nash and not Daniels?

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
*&^#(*&)@#&@(#&$^*$^(*&%)@#%)@&#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the last time, people - Daniels is not a tradeable asset. In order to resign him we will have to use our MLE, and players signed using the MLE cannot be traded.
thank you.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote