Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-22-2007, 08:55 PM   #41
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Barkley is a tool-- Jazz will win the series? They wont win 2 games.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #42
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

good-bye utah... better luck next time.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:07 PM   #43
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Game 1 tickets still for sale, guys.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:11 PM   #44
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Interviewer: You guys are getting a lot of easy baskets in the paint. Why is that?
Tony Parker: Ball movement.

Correct answer:
Utah shouldn't even be here.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:57 PM   #45
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Spurs are built to beat 28 teams in the league... Mavs are not one of 'em!

Mavs are built to beat 28 teams in the league... Warriors were not one of 'em!

Last edited by V2M; 05-26-2007 at 10:58 AM.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:18 AM   #46
Steve13

Steve13 will become famous soon enoughSteve13 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII
Interviewer: You guys are getting a lot of easy baskets in the paint. Why is that?
Tony Parker: Ball movement.

Correct answer:
Utah shouldn't even be here.
Of course they should.

They have a great team with great young talent. The way they play I think they would be in the WCF even if Dallas had beaten GS.

my prediction is the Jazz win the next two games at home.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #47
Henry_VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve13
Of course they should.

They have a great team with great young talent. The way they play I think they would be in the WCF even if Dallas had beaten GS.

my prediction is the Jazz win the next two games at home.
Don't get me wrong. I like the Jazz. I even hope they beat SA, but if you were to ask me which two teams *should be* facing each other in the WCF, Utah is not on the top of that list.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:54 PM   #48
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

the Spurs are amazing. I'll say that.

I hate them so, but they are amazing. sweep?
Old 05-26-2007, 09:44 PM   #49
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
sweep?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:57 PM   #50
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Utah is kicking the crap out of the Spurs!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:00 PM   #51
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Boner is dirty. It's not a pick when no offensive man is moving with the ball!
Old 05-26-2007, 10:10 PM   #52
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I find myself rooting for the Spurs (much against my will) because if the Jazz can get past the Spurs, the Mavericks would've been a shoo-in....

I will also rationalize this as Fin-love.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:32 PM   #53
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

The Spurs, for whatever reason, need periodic reminders that the other team does intend to try to win. Tonight was such a reminder. Spurs will bounce back Monday and win game 4.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:34 PM   #54
chumdawg
Guru

Boy, that was some kind of ass whipping!
Old 05-26-2007, 11:11 PM   #55
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Jazz are easy to root for.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:18 PM   #56
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Boner
lolololololololollololololol
Old 05-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #57
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
I find myself rooting for the Spurs (much against my will) because if the Jazz can get past the Spurs, the Mavericks would've been a shoo-in....

I will also rationalize this as Fin-love.
Same here, that's how I've been feeling lately.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:10 AM   #58
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm rooting for the Jazz.

Because of Bruce Bowen.
And the rest of the dirty, flopping Spurs. It was good to see their sad, whining faces at the end of the game last night.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:26 AM   #59
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

The Jazz's bandleader
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
May 27, 2007

SALT LAKE CITY – The executive who had been so determined to bring the best young guard on the planet to the Utah Jazz was standing in the hallway outside the interview room at the old Delta Center, tie undone, jacket over shoulder, shaking his head in mock assurance.

This good, this fast?

"Yeah, yeah," said Kevin O'Connor smiling, nodding over to Deron Williams, "I knew it all along."

And then, O'Connor, Utah's vice president of basketball operations, rolled his eyes and let out a laugh. Because as desperately as he wanted to trade for Portland's third pick in the 2005 NBA draft to take Williams over Chris Paul, as sold as he had been on the Illinois guard's talent and temperament and toughness, no one could see this coming so soon on the job.

Williams has destroyed the best defense in basketball in these Western Conference finals, running roughshod over the San Antonio Spurs for 31 points, eight assists and five steals on Saturday night. The Jazz pounded San Antonio 109-83 in Game 3 of the West finals, and they're alive trailing two games to one because Williams has come so far, so fast, in his brief, blurring pro career.

The most impressive part isn't that he has gone for 30 points a game in this series, that he gets to the basket and gets shots for himself and his teammates against these Spurs that Steve Nash couldn't get a series ago. No, it's the way Williams is carrying himself, the way he's leading, the way he's hell-bent on resisting the thinking that these Jazz are too young, too raw, to hit back on these three-time champion Spurs.

With Williams and Carlos Boozer, the next generation Stockton-and-Malone, they keep coming and coming in this series. They won't beat the Spurs in this best-of-seven series, but the Jazz are winning respect.

As much as anything, Williams' peerless play has downright demanded it.

"What we saw in him was a guard who understood flow, who understood tempo, but wasn't afraid to take a shot," O'Connor said. "He wasn't afraid to take the big shot and be blamed, or praised. When he takes the ball to the basket, he's looking to pass. He'll shoot it, but he's looking to pass the ball."

The words come tumbling out of O'Connor good and fast when he's talking about Williams, but in the end, he slows down and punctuates it with the ultimate truth of the matter.

"He really wants to win."

That's it. He's a winner. As soon as O'Connor and Jerry Sloan met him at the Chicago predraft camp two years ago, and in Salt Lake for his interview, they knew they had to have him.

For young guards, the Spurs should be a nightmare. They're tough to beat on the dribble, and tougher to score upon at the rim with Tim Duncan there. Bruce Bowen had shared duty with Tony Parker on Williams in Games 1 and 2, and it wasn't lost on Williams that the toughest, nastiest defender in basketball had requested a bigger burden in Game 3.

"I heard he wanted to be on me more," Williams said. "I like the physical play, you know."

In the way that so many of his peers have bemoaned Bowen's brutish behavior, Williams never lets the Spurs' stopper believe he's getting to him. He dismisses him with blow-by baskets, three-pointers and blink-of-the-eyes passes. He dismisses him with a precocious wink and a smile.

"I like when Bruce grabs me, holds me," Williams said, "because I know where he is at and I can make a move off that."

Now, Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski is determined to make Williams a major part of the Olympic team, sold on the belief that Williams and Jason Kidd are the kind of bigger, stronger guards necessary for international success. Even in the NBA, where defenders aren't allowed to touch you out on the perimeter, O'Connor is convince that the point guard is, "more valuable now" in the league.

The whole sport is witnessing the rapid rise of Williams, who a year ago struggled in Sloan's system. He had a hard time understanding the kind of shape and stamina it would take to play for one of basketball's most demanding coaches. Now, he has turned into something of an unstoppable force in these playoffs.

"Our most important player, our engine," Utah's Gordan Giricek said.

Back in the Jazz locker room, Derek Fisher was remembering his draft class in 1996, with Allen Iverson, Stephon Marbury and Steve Nash. To different degrees, they would become stars in the sport, with Nash and Iverson winning MVP awards. Here's the thing, too: Iverson was spectacular, but he was no more a point guard, a playmaker, than the man on the moon.

"Maybe other than Allen, a lot of guys in their second year were still finding their way," Fisher said. "Even Steve wasn't even playing a lot. You think about Darren's development from year one to year two, and it's not even just the statistics, but his poise, his decision-making.

"He's leading our team."

When asked if he thought Williams would be competing for MVPs someday too, Fisher was reluctant to bless him with such a burden. "He's my guy and all, but give him some time," Fisher warned.

Give him time? No, Deron Williams keeps playing in these playoffs like he's running out of time, and that's the genius of his drive. It's hard to believe that he's going to win this series, but he's going to win America's respect. "A lot of people haven't seen us play all year," Williams said. "We didn't have that many games on TV. So for them to see us play now and see that we are a real team. … We're young and we should be around for a couple years."

He's 22 years old, going on 23 next month, and Williams has gone a long way in this season, in this series, to declare his candidacy for greatness in the NBA. This is supposed to be San Antonio's championship run and all, but Deron Williams, he doesn't listen. He keeps coming.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #60
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Too many turnovers so far. Sloppy and boring.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:08 PM   #61
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I love seeing Timmy suffer.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:44 PM   #62
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

The Jazz have defended Duncan better then any team this year. They're colliding on him everytime he gets his hand on the ball.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #63
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

It looks like a damned eastern conference game broke out in Utah tonight.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:16 PM   #64
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

missed offensive goaltending call, a timely ginobili 3 pointer, and the jazz jacking up bad shots....

I don't know if the Pistons can stop the Spurs. I'm scared.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #65
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I wish they'd get these silly games over with and start the really interesting off season stuff.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:34 AM   #66
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm going to go ahead and start the "Pistons vs Spurs" Finals thread now....
Old 05-29-2007, 11:33 AM   #67
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Initially I was against a Pistons vs. Spurs rematch since the first one didn't deserve a sequel. But maybe this time around its a little more exciting. Personnel is a little different then it was last time around.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:55 PM   #68
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Utah will only win one game and Barkley will look foolish for predicting the Jazz winning.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:59 PM   #69
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

When is Barkley ever right lol. Every time he predicts something the complete opposite happens. Didn't he have the Rockets and Mavs going to the 2nd round? I'm starting to think he's jinxing us.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 05-29-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:37 PM   #70
wesbrynt

wesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the rough

I despise manu he is the most slimey, greasy POS in basketball. I am so sick of seeing him lead with his knee, take a cheap little shot here and there and then flop like hell if anyone gets near him. That tech. on fisher was bull shit!! Why don't the refs figure out what the spurs are doing. Everytime duncan gets the ball theres a whistle, he is the dwayne wade of big men. Also bowen gets away with those bumps and hacks all the time and then they call fisher for those ridiculous fouls??? To hell with the spurs and the Officials they both suck
Old 05-29-2007, 02:08 PM   #71
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

flopoli has whored the game out.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:01 PM   #72
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Man -- give Vlade Divac some Love. He has change the way the NBA plays ball.

I still think that when Vlade Divac retired, he opened up a summer school for flopping. Ginobili was the first year valedictorian, and DWade the second year. I am also pretty sure that Darrell Armstrong, Devin Harris, and Anderson Varejao have been to his class as well.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 04:04 PM   #73
Windmill360
Diamond Member

And Harris was voted least likely to succeed.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:14 PM   #74
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Man -- give Vlade Divac some Love. He has change the way the NBA plays ball.

I still think that when Vlade Divac retired, he opened up a summer school for flopping. Ginobili was the first year valedictorian, and DWade the second year. I am also pretty sure that Darrell Armstrong, Devin Harris, and Anderson Varejao have been to his class as well.
The graduation ceremony was a mess. Not one guy made it across the stage.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:38 PM   #75
wesbrynt

wesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
And Harris was voted least likely to succeed.
Classic
Old 05-29-2007, 06:02 PM   #76
V2M
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelNegro
The graduation ceremony was a mess. Not one guy made it across the stage.
Ha...
Old 05-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #77
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Ginobili is a disgusting human being.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #78
V2M
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
... only to the extent the refs allow him to be!
Old 05-29-2007, 08:03 PM   #79
DelNegro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
And if he played for your team you'd love him.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:30 PM   #80
wesbrynt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelNegro
And if he played for your team you'd love him.
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats true