Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-27-2003, 06:54 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

What does Djbacklash do with the money that is donated to the site? I'm not accusing him of anything, i'm just curious.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2003, 06:55 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Nash13 I didn't know you worked for the IRS. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 06:56 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Monthly hosting/banwidth fees, software licenses (the upgrade itself was 300, which is in addition to the last two versions this site has implemented), etc.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 07:02 PM   #4
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

so what's the total amount you'd have to pay per month?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 05-27-2003, 07:08 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd charge him $26.95 for the answer dj. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 07:38 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Monthly fees aren't bad right now, but I'm still in the hole the $2000 or so from the last couple years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Yea my first few hosts REALLY sucked.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:47 PM   #7
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

You took Business Law didn't you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the time and energy you put into this site, DJ. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 11:50 PM   #8
Nash13
Diamond Member

<< You took Business Law didn't you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Business law is overrated. I have one piece of advice for those who want to persue business law.........don't.

Dj, i love this board, and once i get everything straightened out with my account, i'm going to help you out.

~The Salesman
Old 05-28-2003, 10:46 AM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Let's think about having a fund raising party this summer. In college we frequently paid our rent off keg party revenue. It could work for D-M.com too.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 11:55 AM   #10
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

How about everyone pledge to give $1 for every point the mavs win by in Game 6. This helps DJ our and serves as great MOJO for the Mavs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 11:57 AM   #11
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

actually I would do that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 04:50 PM   #12
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< How about everyone pledge to give $1 for every point the mavs win by in Game 6. This helps DJ our and serves as great MOJO for the Mavs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

Let's do it.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 04:52 PM   #13
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I like that idea.
Old 05-28-2003, 05:20 PM   #14
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

The Mavs are very hot. Are we sure we could afford it? Does dj need that much money? If not, what to do with the surplus?
Old 05-28-2003, 06:21 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

<< The Mavs are very hot. Are we sure we could afford it? Does dj need that much money? If not, what to do with the surplus? >>

Any extra money could be used to buy the Mavs a ref for next year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2003, 06:22 PM   #16
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<<

<< The Mavs are very hot. Are we sure we could afford it? Does dj need that much money? If not, what to do with the surplus? >>

Any extra money could be used to buy the Mavs a ref for next year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

We should try to raise enough money for 2 refs.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:23 PM   #17
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

<<

<<

>>

>>

I can work at dairy queen for that.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:24 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

<<

<<

>>

>>

Let's not try and get too greedy.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:02 PM   #19
djb
Administrator

All donations go towards paying the monthly host fees as well as future software upgrades. If there are enough donations, then perhaps we can have another D-M.com contest (like the original jersey contests [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]).
Old 06-03-2003, 09:57 AM   #20
Nash13
Diamond Member

Default RE: A Question for someone who knows the answer

How do you make donations now that the "Make a Donation" icon is no longer here?

~The Salesman
Old 06-03-2003, 10:01 AM   #21
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Just sign me a blank Check and I will come be shortly to pick it up and put the appropriate "donation" on it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 04:13 PM   #22
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road
Default A Question for someone who knows the answer

dj... thanks so much for running this site! i love it... it's the best mavs forum in the world! hooray... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 04:15 PM   #23
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i agree. props to dj!