Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 06-27-2019, 04:42 AM   #1
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Cowboys aren’t my team but I follow them pretty closely, being a Mavs fan and all. The hope has to be that Kellen Moore and a more creative offensive scheme /less predictable play calling will help Dak and the offense. New Orleans and how they use their running/passing should be a model. Brees only takes occasional deep shots now. Hopefully Tony Pollard can give them some Kamara-lite looks and mismatches, especially paired with Zeke.

The defense could really use another edge rusher. And better SS- that position looks decidedly mediocre with Heath, Iloka, Frazier or whoever else. Woods looks good.

I think Dallas has assembled a super talented fairly young roster. And I agree with the poster above, Garrett often looks overmatched out there.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote