Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-04-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kings and T-puppies new uni

Old 08-04-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice

*yawn*...

erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

kings more like queens lawlawl
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

that T-Pups jersey looks a bit WNBAish...
Old 08-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #5
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

It doesn't look exactly new to me. Still resembles the old ones. Actually, to me, the new Wolves uniform looks like two shirts, one top of the other.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #6
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

wow..the Kings one is decent

The Wolves one..my god tht thing is ugly

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a philosophical question:

If you design a new jersey but no fans come to see them, do they make a sound?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #8
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Here is a philosophical question:

If you design a new jersey but no fans come to see them, do they make a sound?
I Lol'ed when reading this.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I actually sorta dig the new Queens jersey. That Wolves jersey, as others have said, looks like it belongs in a different sort of pro b-ball league.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #10
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Can anyone open a new thread about designing a Mavs uni? If ever we were to have a new one. I think it would be cool to see other peoples ideas specially Windmill's. Whaddyasay?

Old 08-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #11
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub
I actually sorta dig the new Queens jersey. That Wolves jersey, as others have said, looks like it belongs in a different sort of pro b-ball league.

Makes you wanna think, "Are smaller fonts the way to go now?"

Last edited by mqywaaah; 08-04-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #12
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

What the hell is with the T-Pup's collar? They need to simple-down that jersey like the Kings did with theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Can anyone open a new thread about designing a Mavs uni? If ever we were to have a new one. I think it would be cool to see other peoples ideas specially Windmill's. Whaddyasay?
The Maverick's jerseys are fine.

Last edited by Caseman; 08-04-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #13
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
What the hell is with the T-Pup's collar? They need to simple-down that jersey like the Kings did with theirs.

The Maverick's jerseys are fine.

I know? And the words "Just for fun?"

Old 08-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

those suck
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #15
Gus

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

They both look REALLY cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
those suck
Gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:20 PM   #16
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus
They both look REALLY cheap.
Of course not! I dont think they look cheap. Wait... I'm trying to think of a word that is lower and more degrading than cheap. And I'm not talking about cheapest.

Old 08-04-2008, 01:22 PM   #17
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Will the Clippers ever get a new uni?

Old 08-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #18
Dortmund

Dortmund will become famous soon enoughDortmund will become famous soon enough

Kings looks cool.. Minnesota's are terrible.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #19
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

i don't like either one.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #20
GMFFDHT

GMFFDHT is on a distinguished road

kings is o.k.
Wolves is really ugly.
GMFFDHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #21
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Kings look but Minnesota's look cheap.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #22
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

looks ok
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:39 PM   #23
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

The Minny one looks like it's on inside-out.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #24
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

eww.. has anyone forgotten about Mike Miller in Minny?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #25
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

those are sweet jerseys..
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #26
TomThaMavsFan

TomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enoughTomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enough

Those jerseys looks OK the green on the bottom of minni's shorts makes me uneasy, at least its an upgrade to what they use to have
TomThaMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:50 PM   #27
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

the white ones are horrible.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #28
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211
the white ones are horrible.
As much suck as those white ones accomplish, the blue ones accomplish in the "awesome" category.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #29
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually really like that away look. Quite a bit.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:29 PM   #30
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Mike Miller.... drool... sigh...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #31
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

the green needs to be darker on the white ones. just doesn't look right
Old 08-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #32
Just211
Platinum Member

what sucks is that the blue ones remind me why I wish the Mavs wouldve kept green in the color scheme
Old 08-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #33
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the white ones look bad...

kings ones look the best out of those 3 shown though
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #34
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Orlando is supposedly getting new digs too.