Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 11-05-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Official Gloating Thread

Hey...the forum libs made their lib's a re hurting thread. I figured it was only fair game to make the official conservatives-are-loving-every-freaking-minute-of-the-ass-whuppin-michael-moore-hating-Daschle-is-a-turdburglar-we-won-the-presidency-House-and-Senate-in-total-dominating-fashion thread.

So....post your messages to the liberal left here. Don't be shy...let it all hang out!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Michael Moore can Suck it.

Daschle can suck it.

President Bush is YOUR President.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2004, 08:40 AM   #2
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:The Official Gloating Thread

As Eric Cartman would say:

Hahahahaha-ha!
Nanananana-na!

Michael Moore can suck it. I hope he does end up slitting his wrists over this.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 08:56 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Official Gloating Thread

Yeah Republicans.

(I think the calling for Moore to slit his wrists is no better than vinnieponte wanting Bush assasinated. I mean, obviously Bush is more important to this country, but if you criticised vinnie for that and turn around and wish for that to happen to Moore.... you are essentially doing the same thing.......... Something to think about).
Old 11-06-2004, 12:35 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

The results of this election ensure that in coming days there will be many more bad, bad days for the enemies of freedom...
Old 11-06-2004, 09:06 PM   #5
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Yeah Republicans.

(I think the calling for Moore to slit his wrists is no better than vinnieponte wanting Bush assasinated. I mean, obviously Bush is more important to this country, but if you criticised vinnie for that and turn around and wish for that to happen to Moore.... you are essentially doing the same thing.......... Something to think about).
I never wished death upon Michael Moore, nor do I want him to die. Slitting wrists = sadness, not death. I'd much rather him be upset than dead.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 12:09 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry calling for a traitor propagandist to slit his wrists is nothing like calling for the President of the United States to be assasinated. I don't wish him to be dead, but could care less, no more than a maggot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 12:39 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever makes you guys feel better I guess....
Old 11-07-2004, 12:43 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

The thing that is overwhelmingly evident is that the dims have no excuse. They are distraught. They can't believe that America doesn't want them. Hollywood is in a funk. The lib apologists are out in full force, but they are quickly realizing that they have no excuses. There is no arguing with the results....the largest vote total in the history of the world voted for Bush. The electoral college did its job correctly, allowing for representation inthe smaller states to play pivotal roles in the election. There is nothing the losers can do but sit and take it.

I am loving every little crybaby whine in this forum, from Hollywood, etc. The only thing they have in their bag right now is tears and kleenex (and a very sore arse from the whuppin'). I hope the losers who are lining up at the border get the hell out and stay out.

Whine away libs.....it's all you have left.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:46 AM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

And for any of the liberals on this board that have become fed up and want to move to Canada (and I don't know if there are any), I will personally pay for your one-way ticket.

Just let me know.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:49 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
And for any of the liberals on this board that have become fed up and want to move to Canada (and I don't know if there are any), I will personally pay for your one-way ticket.

Just let me know.
I bet there are enough of here that share this senitment that we could also throw in rent for a few months. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2004, 10:09 AM   #11
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Bush is the Champion!
Old 11-08-2004, 01:31 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Caliente
Bush is the Champion!
I was wondering how long that would take. Hilarious!
Old 11-08-2004, 04:28 PM   #13
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Seems Bush won those debates after all.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:53 PM   #14
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Caliente
Bush is the Champion!
Hahaha... That's great.

Bush: 'We are the champions... of the Whole World!
Powell: 'Uh, we just won the United States Mr. President.'
Bush: 'Whats the difference?'
Old 11-09-2004, 09:46 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

President.......check

Senate...........check

House............check

Daschle out....check

Supreme Court..........check

majority of State positions.......check

ass whuppin' ...........check

Libs crying because they got their collective asses kicked.......check

Good guys taking the libs to the woodshed in virtually every scenario imaginable......PRICELESS!
Old 11-11-2004, 12:01 PM   #16
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I thought about posting this story about another hollywood elitist whining, crying, and misbehaving in the 'wound licking' thread. But I really don't like 'Criminal Intent' and I think D'Onofrio is an ass on the show, so if it tanks, I'll be gloating some more.

'INTENT' STAR FAINTS ON THE SET
VINCENT D'Onofrio, the star of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent," passed out while shooting the hit TV series yesterday morning — prompting insiders to gossip that the actor is "losing it."
"Ever since John Kerry lost the election, [D'Onofrio] has lost his [bleep,]" said our on-set insider.

"He has been getting into fistfights with people, and when he passed out today, we all thought he was faking it. But then he insisted they call 911." An ambulance raced to the Queens studio, where paramedics found nothing wrong with the gifted actor, who became a star in 1987 with his searing performance as a misfit Marine in "Full Metal Jacket."

Tensions on the "Criminal Intent" set are running high. "No one thinks Vincent will last for much longer," the insider said.
"He is so hard to work with — a total freak. He constantly complains about the scripts and has held up production a lot."

D'Onofrio, a big Kerry supporter, was said to be devastated over President Bush's re-election. "When PAGE SIX [last week] wrote about 'Law & Order' putting up signs forbidding political discussions on set, it was funny," our source said. "Those signs were put up because of [D'Onofrio]." About a month before the election, D'Onofrio "insisted" on putting up anti-Bush posters and fliers, "and would attack anyone who disagreed with him," the spy added. In response, "Law & Order" producers posted signs banning political discussions or anything else that would impede work on set, implying that D'Onofrio had held up taping of the show with his political zealotry.

D'Onofrio's co-stars, Kathryn Erbe, Jamey Sheridan and Courtney B. Vance, are said to be fed up with his antics.
"No one — and I do mean no one — talks to him anymore," the insider added.

A rep for the show insisted there had been no "fistfights." D'Onofrio does not have a rep. But show creator Dick Wolf said via a rep: "The stress of being the first among equals on a one-hour television drama is the most exhausting job in show business. Hours are long and stress levels are high. "Any actor who has been in Vincent's position knows how tough it is. It is unfortunate that Vincent's health has become the topic of gossip and speculation under these circumstances."
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 12:42 PM   #17
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

When I hear the name Vincent D'Onofrio, I think of this......................

FMJ
Old 11-11-2004, 06:03 PM   #18
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Law and Order. Now that's some quality television.

Bush wasn't even campaigning on a platform of improving America's contributions in the arts, but if his election held up the "production" of L&O, then he deserves full measures of credit.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote