Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

hes gonna be playin for another team guys, its the sad truth.

hes such a humble guy, and leaves it all on the court

tell me when barea attacks the basket? barea may be tough but he settles for the shot every time.

well i hope we can somehow work somethin out with Lin, but its not likely..
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
hes gonna be playin for another team guys, its the sad truth.

hes such a humble guy, and leaves it all on the court

tell me when barea attacks the basket? barea may be tough but he settles for the shot every time.

well i hope we can somehow work somethin out with Lin, but its not likely..
Actually Barea attacks the basket pretty well. He was the only one doing it in the playoffs last year. Now, he get's his Sh@t swatted half the time, but he has the sac to play in the paint. I think Lin is a better prospect, I'm just saying, let's shoot from the facts.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 41mvp=funny bunny, bancad, ben&jerry's, cad vs chum, cadbane is always right, cadchokesondick, cadeatsshitcereal, cadhatesasians, cadreadsusatoday, chumbusey=oxygenthief, faking objectivity, getbackinthekitchenmary, getbackonyourkneescad, jeremy lin, jthig farted, lin = goat, lin-1 cadbane-0, mavsfanuofvagina, objectivehaterinhere, racism, return of the quack!, slow to admit, stuckonstupid, too many tags