Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-30-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

So there are rumors or 'sources' as ESPN is reporting that Lebron wants a max deal. We're one of the few teams that would be able to offer it. I know Cuban said "no max deals" but it's Lebron after all.... hmmm
Old 06-30-2014, 12:16 PM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Pau gonna receive a lot of interests, specially the teams with cap space in 2015 because they think he is a great asset to true prize Marc Gasol next summer.

Thats why the Knicks are so crazy to get Pau...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:18 PM   #3
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Pau gonna receive a lot of interests, specially the teams with cap space in 2015 because they think he is a great asset to true prize Marc Gasol next summer.

Thats why the Knicks are so crazy to get Pau...
Phil Jackson thinks he can work some of his jedi mind tricks and getting Pau to take 5m
Old 06-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I made a list of FAs that aren't getting a ton of media hype on the previous page, and of the UFAs, Jordan Hills was definitely a name that stuck out to me.

He's an excellent rebounder and above-average defender, but he's also coming off a career season where he improved his effectiveness around the basket and developed a decent pick-and-roll game, despite the shaky guard play in LA. The only major concern I'd have with him is his durability, as he hasn't played more than 72 games in a season over his 5 year career... Sounds like he's looking to take the MLE, which seems about right for a backup 4/5 of his caliber. He's young and should be able to improve under Carlisle, which could be a breath of fresh air after playing for D'Antoni.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Other UFAs flying under the radar that could be interesting adds on the cheap: DJ Augustin, Josh McRoberts and Channing Frye.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #6
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Jordan Hill is a player that I really like and he's not "another Wright". He plays defense, rebounds, and gives max effort, basically all the things we wish Wright would do. Now given that, he looks good against other teams 2nd stringers and i don't think he's worth a full MLE in today's NBA market where the middle class is being pushed out. I would guess somewhere in the $2-3 range honestly is a decent price for him.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:22 PM   #7
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Jordan Hill is a player that I really like and he's not "another Wright". He plays defense, rebounds, and gives max effort, basically all the things we wish Wright would do. Now given that, he looks good against other teams 2nd stringers and i don't think he's worth a full MLE in today's NBA market where the middle class is being pushed out. I would guess somewhere in the $2-3 range honestly is a decent price for him.
Do we qualify for the full MLE? I was thinking more the 3/3, not the 5/4... Although if Wright is worth $5m per, then wouldn't a "things we wish Wright would do" Hill be as well?

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:34 PM   #8
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Not comparing the skills as much as the role...be careful what you quote. Unless he is more of a center than I realize, or the Mavs plan to move Wright, I'd rather not have the two of them together on the team when other more pressing areas need to be addressed.

Last edited by rimrocker; 06-30-2014 at 01:36 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #9
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Not comparing the skills as much as the role. Unless he is more of a center than I realize, or the Mavs plan to move Wright, I'd rather not have the two of them together on the team when other more pressing areas need to be addressed.
I'm pretty sure Wright would be on the outs (or already gone) if we got Hill... If for no other reason than because we can't afford to throw that much money at our bigs with glaring holes at the 1 and 3.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:06 PM   #10
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm pretty sure Wright would be on the outs (or already gone) if we got Hill... If for no other reason than because we can't afford to throw that much money at our bigs with glaring holes at the 1 and 3.
Agree...I'd see Chandler/Wright/Hill as a better version of Dalembert/Wright/Blair but we really need a legit backup center imo. I'm okay with a 4/5 guy as a backup for Dirk but not for Chandler. I consider Wright, Hill and Blair all 4/5 guys.

And yes, we definitely need to use our cap space wisely by addressing PG and SF before addressing a backup PF/C.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #11
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to add Frye if Mavs are striking out on the big names. Portland is looking hard at him. At least hes a priority according to Lillard.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #12
Underdog

Since every FA is linked to Dallas, throw Ariza's name on the pile too...

Mavericks among teams after Trevor Ariza

Old 06-30-2014, 04:17 PM   #13
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Ed Davis? Memphis not extending the QO, so he'll be a UFA.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:01 PM   #14
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I'm not all that familiar with his game... Care to share why you'd be interested?

Old 06-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #15
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not all that familiar with his game... Care to share why you'd be interested?
I don't have a real strong read on him either. Very good inside finisher, 15' range, acceptable rebounder/shot-blocker is about all I could tell you. Was just looking at him as inexpensive center depth with some growth potential in the event that Wright gets traded.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:28 PM   #16
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ed Davis is primarily a role player. Tough around the rim for rebounds. He's less athletic than Wright. But can post up in the paint. Hasn't done much since his first years in Toronto. But he'll be incredibly cheap.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:19 PM   #17
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think of him as an old school PF type. Good rebounder and like the way he finishes around them rim. Would depend on price and how he did matched up against centers.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:47 PM   #18
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure how reliable this source might be but here you go on Vince and Devin.

http://fansided.com/2014/07/01/dalla...ntract/#!6XbMX
Old 07-01-2014, 01:57 PM   #19
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Not sure how reliable this source might be but here you go on Vince and Devin.

http://fansided.com/2014/07/01/dalla...ntract/#!6XbMX
That comes from Sefko. I take it as a sign that in the event that Carmelo doesn't choose Dallas, the Mavs are at least on the same page with Vince and Devin contractually.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:02 PM   #20
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

This is the part that interests me. Would the MBT go over the cap in order to re-sign VC and DH?

"It’s not known what type of contracts the Mavericks will be willing to pay either player but once Nowitzki and a desired free agent are on the books, the Mavericks can then go over the cap to retain both Carter and Harris (if they so incline) so it won’t be a question of money for the Mavericks (though it really never is)."
Old 06-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #21
Melonhead
Guru

Pacers arent extending qualifying offer on Evan Turner. Will be unrestricted FA at 12:01am

Marc Spears twitter
Old 06-30-2014, 05:57 PM   #22
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Pacers arent extending qualifying offer on Evan Turner. Will be unrestricted FA at 12:01am

Marc Spears twitter
If only Turner was a better defender, but I like him if his price drops dramatically (which seems likely).

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
If only Turner was a better defender, but I like him if his price drops dramatically (which seems likely).
Seriously. At 3-4mill I'd take him as a 6th man. As it is, he'd probably going to get 6-8mill. I like the kid's skillset, but his defense, lack of rebounding, low FG%, etc all make him a better candidate for coming off the bench

34th in PER among SFs
33rd in rebounding rate among SFs
54th in TS% among SFs
12th worst SF in TOs
26th among SFs in value added

All of those make the case that he's a decent backup, but not even an average starter.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:34 PM   #24
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Seriously. At 3-4mill I'd take him as a 6th man. As it is, he'd probably going to get 6-8mill. I like the kid's skillset, but his defense, lack of rebounding, low FG%, etc all make him a better candidate for coming off the bench

34th in PER among SFs
54th in TS% among SFs
12th worst SF in TOs

All of those make the case that he's a decent backup, but not even an average starter.
yeah 4m seems like the ceiling for me. No way would I be down for 6-8.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:35 PM   #25
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

34th in PER among SFs
54th in TS% among SFs
12th worst SF in TOs

Wasn't Turner one of the main culprits for the implosion of the Indiana Pacers last season? I don't know if that's true but I recall hearing that a few times, I don't know if anyone can clarify this?
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #26
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Wasn't Turner one of the main culprits for the implosion of the Indiana Pacers last season? I don't know if that's true but I recall hearing that a few times, I don't know if anyone can clarify this?
You mean Lance Stephenson, who likes to start fights with multiple players, including Turner.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:28 PM   #27
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post

Marc Spears twitter
Followill thinks Indy is letting him walk so they can retain Stephenson...

Old 06-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #28
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah I mean its the only thing that makes sense to me. I am very curious on what actual changes they are going to invoke to keep that locker room from imploding again.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:31 PM   #29
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Yeah I mean its the only thing that makes sense to me. I am very curious on what actual changes they are going to invoke to keep that locker room from imploding again.
talent > chemistry

Old 06-30-2014, 09:34 PM   #30
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Might be, but it's worth noting that his QO amount was a lot higher than what he's likely to get on the open market, so there's plenty of motivation for them to not extend it independent of what they plan on offering Lance.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #31
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

I like the idea of a Wright for Hill S&T. Tyson can play Wright's role of catching opps off pick-n-rolls, plus rebound and defend obviously. So getting a guy like Hill who can also rebound and defend would give us a really strong center rotation that compliments Dirk very well. I would only do this though if we'd be paying about the same amount for Hill as we were with Wright ($5mil/per)... can't overpay for him.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:49 PM   #32
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
I like the idea of a Wright for Hill S&T. Tyson can play Wright's role of catching opps off pick-n-rolls, plus rebound and defend obviously. So getting a guy like Hill who can also rebound and defend would give us a really strong center rotation that compliments Dirk very well. I would only do this though if we'd be paying about the same amount for Hill as we were with Wright ($5mil/per)... can't overpay for him.
Think he has plenty of suitors willing to pay more than 5m
Old 06-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #33
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Jameer Nelson is free. If I were Donnie. I'd meet with him about his health. He could easily be our starting PG here. Nelson is a good distributor and deadly from the 3 like Calderon was.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:31 PM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Jameer Nelson is free. If I were Donnie. I'd meet with him about his health. He could easily be our starting PG here. Nelson is a good distributor and deadly from the 3 like Calderon was.
Nelson 34.8% from three
Caldero 44.9% from three

35% ain't bad (it keeps opponents honest), but it's nowhere near the same.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:12 PM   #35
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Nelson 34.8% from three
Caldero 44.9% from three

35% ain't bad (it keeps opponents honest), but it's nowhere near the same.
Well... Nelson hasn't played a full season since last year I think. Another reason he'd be really cheap.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:45 PM   #36
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Lowry staying in TOR at 12M+.

Quite a number.

Last edited by j0Shi; 06-30-2014 at 06:46 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:02 PM   #37
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Lowry staying in TOR at 12M+.

Quite a number.
Simmer down, now.
Quote:
ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
RT @daldridgetnt: Raps very hopeful they can re-sign Lowry. They will make offer shortly after midnight. But there's no deal yet (CO-SIGN)
Old 06-30-2014, 07:09 PM   #38
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Simmer down, now.
Ha, and we've heard so many rumors about the Lowry on the trade block over the past year. FA is going to be very wild.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:21 PM   #39
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Can't the Mavs offer Lowry 10M a year then throw 8m to Parsons and be done with it? Will the Cap allow it?

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:36 PM   #40
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
Can't the Mavs offer Lowry 10M a year then throw 8m to Parsons and be done with it? Will the Cap allow it?
Wouldn't matter.. we aren't getting either one of those players for those numbers.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
double post double post