Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-27-2006, 04:13 PM   #121
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

It's simple, he nibbled him. If he had bitten him, no player in the league would allow Horry to put his lips on him again. And Horry wouldn't want that.

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-27-2006 at 04:16 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2006, 04:14 PM   #122
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

it is really great how you contradict yourself.
per GG, the mavs never told the league office about it, why didn't Cuban say anything.
but now that we know he did, Cuban is a whiner. HA. Yeah, he whined about his player getting bit. What if Majic Johnson was the one who bit him? I bet there would have been a fit over this. It really is no big deal, it is just funny how you can say he didn't bite him when, not only the grainy pictures show it, but also the video. Did you happen to look at the video? It clearly shows Horrys mouth going over Stacks arm and going in a downward motion. This is funny. I guess you also would say that Rick Fox attack a few years back didn't happen either.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:15 PM   #123
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
It's simple, he nimbled him. If he had bitten him, no player in the league would allow Horry to put his lips on him again. And Horry wouldn't want that.
He wanted to get those sweet Stack juices in his mouth. He heard Stack ate gummy bears before each game and thought he might be able to taste them,
Old 03-27-2006, 04:29 PM   #124
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Horry even said he bit Stack. There's no arguing it. Horry said it was 'playful' after the game, although he was probably just trying to cover his ass as much as he possibly could.

Did you notice how Bicurious George Gervin quoted damn near all of the other posts but skipped right past this one?

Bicurious George. I think that will stick. I'd give myself positive rep for that one but I've given out too much already.

Last edited by Drbio; 03-27-2006 at 04:30 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:33 PM   #125
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Did you notice how Bicurious George Gervin quoted damn near all of the other posts but skipped right past this one?

Bicurious George. I think that will stick. I'd give myself positive rep for that one but I've given out too much already.

The incident occurred with 1:02 remaining in the Spurs' 98-89 victory over the Mavericks after Horry and Stackhouse became entangled near Dallas' basket. Stackhouse appeared to shove his forearm into the face of Horry, who clamped his mouth around Stackhouse's arm.

Unlike Tyson, who chomped off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear in a 1997 heavyweight fight, Horry said he never bit Stackhouse.

"When you haven't been playing, you have a lot of emotion and stuff," said Horry, who was appearing in his first game in nearly three weeks. "I almost reverted back to my old days when you're in the schoolyard fighting with somebody. They grab you around the neck, so you just get out the best way you can.

"He had his arm around my shoulder, and I was trying to get loose. It was like, 'Let me go, or I'm going to bite you.' So he let me go."

notice smart guy you missed this one in which horry said he did not bite him..he wanted to but did not.. pretty weak doc..and bicurious? a man of your intellect and this is all you can come up with?

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-27-2006 at 04:34 PM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:34 PM   #126
wescx

wescx will become famous soon enoughwescx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
so the whiner did send something in I would have expected nothing less...interesting that the person who was supposedly bitten never said he was... of course the predictable "well he never said he wasn't bitten" responses will be pouring in.. very predictable.. so now horry nor stack said he was bittne..but, but, but, the mavs posters said he was... they have the grainy pictures to prove it... again if stack was bitten and cuban complained why was nothing done about it?

I guess the league has no problems with players biting eachother..
If you had watched the game you would have heard the announcers call it a bite as well.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:35 PM   #127
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

LOOK AT THE F"IN VIDEO> HE BITES STACK ON THE F'IN ARM> HOW PLAIN CAN IT BE? JUST CAUSE HE SAID HE DIDN"T BITE STACK DOESN"T MEAN IT IS TRUE> LOOK AT THE F'IN VIDEO DUMBASS. GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE>
Old 03-27-2006, 04:36 PM   #128
wescx

Quote:
The incident occurred with 1:02 remaining in the Spurs' 98-89 victory over the Mavericks after Horry and Stackhouse became entangled near Dallas' basket. Stackhouse appeared to shove his forearm into the face of Horry, who clamped his mouth around Stackhouse's arm.

Unlike Tyson, who chomped off a piece of Evander Holyfield's ear in a 1997 heavyweight fight, Horry said he never bit Stackhouse.

"When you haven't been playing, you have a lot of emotion and stuff," said Horry, who was appearing in his first game in nearly three weeks. "I almost reverted back to my old days when you're in the schoolyard fighting with somebody. They grab you around the neck, so you just get out the best way you can.

"He had his arm around my shoulder, and I was trying to get loose. It was like, 'Let me go, or I'm going to bite you.' So he let me go."

notice smart guy you missed this one in which horry said he did not bite him..he wanted to but did not.. pretty weak doc..and bicurious? a man of your intellect and this is all you can come up with?
Nowhere in those quotes does Horry say that he didn't bite Stachkouse. He just doesn't say the he did bite Stack.

There IS a difference.

Last edited by wescx; 03-27-2006 at 04:36 PM.
wescx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:37 PM   #129
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I TELL MY NEW WIFE ALL THE TIME I DON'T LOOK AT OTHER GIRLS> But HELL< THAT AIN'T THE TRUTH. WE ALL LIE TO APPEASE OTHERS AND TO KEEP OUR ASS OF THE CHOPPING BLOCK> HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE>
Old 03-27-2006, 04:49 PM   #130
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

for real, like horry is going to come out and say, "yeah, i bit him."

As someone else said before, that'd be like kobe saying, "yeah, I raped her". Don't incrimintate yourself.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 03-27-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:59 PM   #131
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I guess he believes Sebastian Telfair when he says he didn't know anything about a gun being in his pillow case.
or that Jason Kidd said he didn't beat his wife
or that Allen Iverson didn't threaten anyone with a gun or beat his wife either
or that Ray Lewis of the Ravens didn't have anything to do with that Murder
or that Nate Newton didn't have anything to do with the ton of Mary J inj his trunk

all because they said they didn't do it.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:25 PM   #132
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCurious George
"Stackhouse appeared to shove his forearm into the face of Horry, who clamped his mouth around Stackhouse's arm."
So you say he didn't bite but admit he "clamped his mouth over Stack's arm"?

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. You sure can make me laugh Bicurious George. You sure can make me laugh.

Last edited by Drbio; 03-27-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:58 PM   #133
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Gervin... you take the word "pwnage" to a new level.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:16 PM   #134
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And Bowen didn't slide his feet under Vince Carter so that he would be injured.
And Bowen didn't kick Wally in the face.
And Bowen didn't kick Ray Allen in the back.
And George Gervin didn't post idiotic comments on a message board.

I'm just ultimately going to have to agree with this poster.

Quote:

Who is the dirtiest player in the NBA?

Danny Fortson, Sonics.....27%
Bruce Bowen, Spurs.....16%
Reggie Evans, Sonics.....9%
Ron Artest, Kings.....9%
Andres Nucioni, Bulls.....6%
Matt Harpring, Jazz.....5%
Dikembe Mutombo, Rockets.....3%
Raja Bell, Suns.....3%
Mark Madsen, Timberwolves.....2%
Kobe Bryant, Lakers.....1%
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:31 PM   #135
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
well i will stick by my notion that your whining owner would have complained like he always does. let me guess cuban has turned over a new leaf? he did not listent to his players who said there was a bite..

end of the game no bite... no proof... you are just wrong.. ohh should i worry about your response old man? I will just assume your an old bitter man who puffs his chest out on the internet because in real life he would not stand up to anything or anyone that challenged him..

so let's check the score..now horry did not bite him..he inteded to? so you original assertation was he intended to bite hime but did not actually bite him... well how can you argure with intent old man.. i intend to speed does that make me guilty of speeding? in your world i guess it does
Haha...just to set the record straight for you kiddo, I'm a 22-year old college student who is better than you at everything that's worth being better at.

See ya.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-27-2006 at 06:35 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:41 PM   #136
wescx

They havent talked about the kick on any of the ESPN shows today.

Hopefully the lack of public attention doesn't mean a lack of response from the league.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:04 PM   #137
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

This is the funniest thread in weeks. Please GG, don't stop. Every post gives me insight into a world I didn't know existed.

Bowen's game is all about "how much can I get away with", because in the NBA, once you establish the reputation, you get the calls. I can't wait to see what happens with BB and Dirk in a 7 game series. Bowen's Dirk D consists mainly of denying him the ball. Once the Mavs figure out how to get it to him, I think he'll abuse the little f**ker, shoot over him, back him down, hit the baby hook, etc, with the entire league cheering him on.

Then Bruce will get frustrated and revert to form. Maybe the punk will even get himself suspended.

And as for Horry and the bite.. even if there was no bite, how can you defend a grown man SUCKING on a player's arm in the middle of an NBA game? That's just gross, classless, unsanitary and sick. Do you think he got in a good lick as well? The only way a man playfully sucks andother man is if they are both gay. Otherwise, it has to be offensive.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:06 PM   #138
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Bruce is getting a little Artesty.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:52 PM   #139
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

According to the SA Express, Bowen was fined $10,000 by the league today.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:57 PM   #140
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
According to the SA Express, Bowen was fined $10,000 by the league today.
Guess the league didn't buy the "he really didn't kick him, his shoe touched him" defense of bicurious george.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:08 PM   #141
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Guess the league didn't buy the "he really didn't kick him, his shoe touched him" defense of bicurious george.
I admit that I'm shocked, especially since GG was so eloquent.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:15 AM   #142
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man
This is the funniest thread in weeks. Please GG, don't stop. Every post gives me insight into a world I didn't know existed.

Bowen's game is all about "how much can I get away with", because in the NBA, once you establish the reputation, you get the calls. I can't wait to see what happens with BB and Dirk in a 7 game series. Bowen's Dirk D consists mainly of denying him the ball. Once the Mavs figure out how to get it to him, I think he'll abuse the little f**ker, shoot over him, back him down, hit the baby hook, etc, with the entire league cheering him on.

Then Bruce will get frustrated and revert to form. Maybe the punk will even get himself suspended.

And as for Horry and the bite.. even if there was no bite, how can you defend a grown man SUCKING on a player's arm in the middle of an NBA game? That's just gross, classless, unsanitary and sick. Do you think he got in a good lick as well? The only way a man playfully sucks andother man is if they are both gay. Otherwise, it has to be offensive

Like Dirk always does in the playoffs? Or will this be the first year he does anything to merit his greatness status? Referring to insight educate yourself by reading these posts and realize no where did I deny Bowen kicking Allen, He deserved whatever he got from the league..

Well try and read any of the posts because I claimed he didn't bite him and we had the smartest guy in the world orangedays and the zapruder crew out hopelessly trying to prove big shot bob bit him.. He did not and I was right... I think when you have to enter homosexualtiy into a post trying to make a point is.. a little gay.

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-29-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:18 AM   #143
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

ACtually last year was the first year he had a bad playoff, and that was how many games? He has been great the previous playoffs. If our star wouldn't have gotten hurt against your spurs, your spurs wouln't have that 2003 championship. Please do remember that.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:20 AM   #144
George Gervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Haha...just to set the record straight for you kiddo, I'm a 22-year old college student who is better than you at everything that's worth being better at.

See ya.
Everything's that worth it?.. name 1

oh and please give me anything to back it up other than your own opinion on yourself.. I can proclaim to be Jesus..doesn't make me Jesus does it? Oh and please please pull out your thesarus and use big people words..
Old 03-29-2006, 10:20 AM   #145
orangedays
Platinum Member

*shakes head*

You just don't learn do you.

No, what am I saying...of course you don't.

So now the score is:

Spurs - George Gervin
Lakers - KobeRocks

We need a Pistons troll to come on the board and deny that the incident at the Palace never happened.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:22 AM   #146
George Gervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
ACtually last year was the first year he had a bad playoff, and that was how many games? He has been great the previous playoffs. If our star wouldn't have gotten hurt against your spurs, your spurs wouln't have that 2003 championship. Please do remember that.

Right ..so then the Lakers shouldn't have their frst title because Duncan wasn't hurt? Maybe Detroit's title was tainted because Karl Malone was hurt in 2004? The Mavs could have been 6 time champs by now.. if only dirk had not gotten hurt..

oh and by the way we ended the lakers run before we got to the Mavs and they were by far the tougher opponent.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:24 AM   #147
George Gervin

Quote:
*shakes head*

You just don't learn do you.

No, what am I saying...of course you don't.

So now the score is:

Spurs - George Gervin
Lakers - KobeRocks

We need a Pistons troll to come on the board and deny that the incident at the Palace never happened.

didn't think you could meet the challenge...

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-29-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:25 AM   #148
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Everything's that worth it?.. name 1

oh and please give me anything to back it up other than your own opinion on yourself.. I can proclaim to be Jesus..doesn't make me Jesus does it? Oh and please please pull out your thesarus and use big people words..
Okay...here's "1".

The fact that you keep saying I use "big people words" and a...*ahem* "thesarus"? I assume you meant 'thesaurus'.

In this world of grown-ups, the words that I use are not, "big people words". In fact, they are what is commonly referred to as "words". I have to admit, I think it's a little sad if you think I'm using a thesaurus (I am, however, willing to offer my services to tutor you - I have experience in adult education and I'm sure we would make excellent progress under my patient guidance).

If they (the words) are indeed too big for you, I venture the suggestion that perhaps you should visit a board of simpler means. One where the profanity-to-word ratio is much higher. Perhaps an ESPN board would be more suitable?
Old 03-29-2006, 10:27 AM   #149
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

don't mess with orange days.. he's a genius, just ask him.

Did you also know he models in his spare time?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:27 AM   #150
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
didn't think you could meet the challenge...
Buddy, the only thing 'challenged' here is you. And KobeRocks.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:27 AM   #151
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

Was Karl Malone the Lakers superstar in 04? Please tell me that, did he score the points, was he the focus on the team, was the team built around Karl Malone? NO! The Mavs whole offense was built around the Nash and Dirk pick and roll. And when the major player of an offense is all of a sudden taken out of the offense, it takes more than 1 game to figure it out. Don't give me that Karl Malone CRAP, he wasn't the focus of the team, he was a had been trying to latch on his arthritic hands to the shirts tales of a champion, just like Payton. Bull Shit.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:28 AM   #152
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
don't mess with orange days.. he's a genius, just ask him.

Did you also know he models in his spare time?
I missed you too ape.

And I don't do it anymore
Old 03-29-2006, 10:30 AM   #153
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I model underwear.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:33 AM   #154
George Gervin

Quote:
Okay...here's "1".

The fact that you keep saying I use "big people words" and a...*ahem* "thesarus"? I assume you meant 'thesaurus'.

In this world of grown-ups, the words that I use are not, "big people words". In fact, they are what is commonly referred to as "words". I have to admit, I think it's a little sad if you think I'm using a thesaurus (I am, however, willing to offer my services to tutor you - I have experience in adult education and I'm sure we would make excellent progress under my patient guidance).

If they (the words) are indeed too big for you, I venture the suggestion that perhaps you should visit a board of simpler means. One where the profanity-to-word ratio is much higher. Perhaps an ESPN board would be more suitable?
first of all no need to spell check.. I left out the U?..your are smarter than I am.. so I will give you that you obviously a better speller... does that make you smarter than me or the next guy?

Since this board is about sports I will assume you are giving the smarter tag on this one right?

are we at a bar talking over a beer or are you with your frat sisters trying to impress suzy blow job?

Tutor? You know nothing at your age.. In fact the smartest people I know never claim to be smart.. they realize they have alot left to learn..
Old 03-29-2006, 10:41 AM   #155
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
first of all no need to spell check.. I left out the U?..your are smarter than I am.. so I will give you that you obviously a better speller... does that make you smarter than me or the next guy?

Since this board is about sports I will assume you are giving the smarter tag on this one right?

are we at a bar talking over a beer or are you with your frat sisters trying to impress suzy blow job?

Tutor? You know nothing at your age.. In fact the smartest people I know never claim to be smart.. they realize they have alot left to learn..
Spell-check? Are you serious? This is a message board, do you see a spell-check feature somewhere? I learned to spell when I was in elementary school. Perhaps you missed that class.

Did you mean...giving the smarter tag...to you? No. No I'm not. No one is, except for maybe you, and we've established that you are wrong (and stupid).

I don't hang out at bars with people like you. People like you sit alone in the corner creeping people out. And I'm a man. Fraternities are for men. Girls have sororities. Get it?

I certainly do have alot to learn, but not from people like you. Claiming that I am smart does not, in any way, prohibit me from learning more in the future. Claiming that I am the smartest person in the world does that. And I didn't do that. But why let simple reality get in the way of your rationale.

Oh, your grammar sucks too.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-29-2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:08 AM   #156
George Gervin

Quote:
Spell-check? Are you serious? This is a message board, do you see a spell-check feature somewhere? I learned to spell when I was in elementary school. Perhaps you missed that class.

Did you mean...giving the smarter tag...to you? No. No I'm not. No one is, except for maybe you, and we've established that you are wrong (and stupid).

I don't hang out at bars with people like you. People like you sit alone in the corner creeping people out. And I'm a man. Fraternities are for men. Girls have sororities. Get it?

I certainly do have alot to learn, but not from people like you. Claiming that I am smart does not, in any way, prohibit me from learning more in the future. Claiming that I am the smartest person in the world does that. And I didn't do that. But why let simple reality get in the way of your rationale.

Oh, your grammar sucks too.
grammer sucks? it's what I like to call internet message board laziness..

so since you explained to me what I do at bars what am i wearing? silly question? of course, but what is more silly is that you are reaching in trying to prove a useless point.

by the way frat & sister was on purpose smart guy..
Old 03-29-2006, 11:12 AM   #157
Drbio
Banned

Bicurious George - It's "grammar" not grammer, but who's keeping score anyways?

At this point there is no need.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:16 AM   #158
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
grammer sucks? it's what I like to call internet message board laziness..

so since you explained to me what I do at bars what am i wearing? silly question? of course, but what is more silly is that you are reaching in trying to prove a useless point.

by the way frat & sister was on purpose smart guy..
I'm disappointed, that was sub-par even for you GG.

I agree with you that the point is useless, let's not forget that you brought it up. Normally, I wouldn't bother responding to the smorgasbord of ignorance that you've tainted this board with. Buuuut...you tried to call me out so I had to give you a good stomping. The only thing anyone is 'reaching into' is a doctor, into your ass, to pull my foot out. Or your head out...either cliche fits at this point.

Oh...and we're doing gay jokes now? Didn't someone say, "I think when you have to enter homosexualtiy into a post trying to make a point is.. a little gay." (psst...that was you). Does that make you gay? There's nothing wrong with it, I'm not making fun of you. I'm just saying I'm not very surprised because the gender-confusion kind of gave it away.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-29-2006 at 11:16 AM.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:20 AM   #159
George Gervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Bicurious George - It's "grammar" not grammer, but who's keeping score anyways?

At this point there is no need.

Really? grammar is spelled like the real smart guy I quoted? Now I have 2 really smart guys telling me that my speling scills nead wirk..thanks guys..if it weren't for you I am not sure where i'd be..

i am tiring of going tit for tat with you girls.. horry bit no one.. end of story. I was right and you were wrong
Old 03-29-2006, 11:21 AM   #160
Drbio
Banned

No...you were wrong and continue to be wrong. Whorey bit Stack. Period. Get over it.

I love how you keep coming back for more embarassment.

I guarantee you Bicurious George does it again.

Last edited by Drbio; 03-29-2006 at 11:22 AM.