Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-29-2006, 11:22 AM   #161
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
thanks guys
You are very welcome GG
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2006, 11:23 AM   #162
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
You are very welcome GG

For the record if you are going to shorten his username it would be BcG.

Last edited by Drbio; 03-29-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:24 AM   #163
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I'm disappointed, that was sub-par even for you GG.

I agree with you that the point is useless, let's not forget that you brought it up. Normally, I wouldn't bother responding to the smorgasbord of ignorance that you've tainted this board with. Buuuut...you tried to call me out so I had to give you a good stomping. The only thing anyone is 'reaching into' is a doctor, into your ass, to pull my foot out. Or your head out...either cliche fits at this point.

Oh...and we're doing gay jokes now? Didn't someone say, "I think when you have to enter homosexualtiy into a post trying to make a point is.. a little gay." (psst...that was you). Does that make you gay? There's nothing wrong with it, I'm not making fun of you. I'm just saying I'm not very surprised because the gender-confusion kind of gave it away.

good stomping? ignorance? you are still clinging to the notion big shot bob bit stack.!you were wrong then and you are now..

it is apparent that i must explain what i thougt 'a self proclaimed' smart guy would get i.I am being a little tougne & cheek.. frat & girls? saying bringing up being gay in a post is gay? get it?

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-29-2006 at 11:24 AM.
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:24 AM   #164
Drbio
Banned

The prosecution rests.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:25 AM   #165
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio

so then can i get away with referring to you as as drbi-sexual? or DBS?
Old 03-29-2006, 11:27 AM   #166
Drbio
Banned

*yawn*

Remember the good old days when trolls like Bicurious George were banned?

Last edited by Drbio; 03-29-2006 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:27 AM   #167
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm reluctant to taint the good name of the Boston Consulting Group but who am I to argue with BcG's lifestyle choices?
Old 03-29-2006, 11:28 AM   #168
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I think guns are good.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:28 AM   #169
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

I think knives are good.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:29 AM   #170
Drbio
Banned

Apparently teeth are a good defense too.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:29 AM   #171
George Gervin

Quote:
*yawn*

Remember the good old days when trolls like Bicurious George were banned?

trolls= anyone who does not blindly follow the leader..cough..conservatives..cough..cough..
Old 03-29-2006, 11:31 AM   #172
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
good stomping? ignorance? you are still clinging to the notion big shot bob bit stack.!you were wrong then and you are now..

it is apparent that i must explain what i thougt 'a self proclaimed' smart guy would get i.I am being a little tougne & cheek.. frat & girls? saying bringing up being gay in a post is gay? get it?

Look, I can barely understand what you are writing. Throw me a bone and incorporate some semblance of the English language in your posts - perhaps some punctuation...or noun-verb agreement. I mean, do you talk like this? Just type like you talk, it's not that hard. Sound out the words if you need to.

I'm not clinging to any notion - this thread was dead. You decided to bring it back to life by posting your ignorance this morning. Tongue-in-cheek? BcG, you've got something else sticking out of your cheek, and it isn't your tongue.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:31 AM   #173
Drbio
Banned

No, troll = some spurts fan dipshit who only comes here to stir up shit and not engage in fruitful conversation. I'd say Bicurious George meets every definitiion of troll.

Nice try though dipwad.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:33 AM   #174
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
trolls= anyone who does not blindly follow the leader..cough..conservatives..cough..cough..
I really don't think you want to try and bring politics into this kiddo. You can barely talk basketball.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:43 AM   #175
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Bicurious george troll who isn't allowed to follow his leaders. That's why he's trolling around here.

He can't find a soft purchase to lay his bi-curious head. Nobody loves him, everybody hates him.

Well not hate him, just think he's an idiot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 03-29-2006 at 11:43 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:48 AM   #176
orangedays
Platinum Member

I think you scared him away dude.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:52 AM   #177
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Enough with the "My dick is bigger than yours" guys...

The bottom line, (regardless if Horry truly bit Stackhouse or not), is that he is a punk just like the little bitch Bowen. They are both dirty players that resort to kicking, biting, (or attempting to bite), and the like. These type of players are bad for the game and are a "Artest/Indy/Det" waiting to happen. To hell with them, and anyone who defends them!
Old 03-29-2006, 12:12 PM   #178
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
why are you even here?

seriously?

i tolerate you b/c you offer some insightful comments every now and then, but lately, you just been a stinkin pile of trash. if you don't like it here, don't post here. you are always welcome at mavtalk.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 12:17 PM   #179
George Gervin

Quote:
I think you scared him away dude.

trust me you girls do not scare me one bit...

Sorry here is the translation for you . In regards to your statement orangedays you nor anyone on this board frighten me in anyway. I am not afraid of your psuedo knowledge nor the other 'self proclaimed' smart girl's (drbi-sexual) intelligence . I guess I will have to take my time so as to please you orangeday since your capacity to intellectually interpret my posts is limited or non-existent.

Last edited by George Gervin; 03-29-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 12:33 PM   #180
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
trust me you girls do not scare me one bit...

Sorry here is the translation for you . In regards to your statement orangedays you nor anyone on this board frighten me in anyway. I am not afraid of your psuedo knowledge nor the other 'self proclaimed' smart girl's (drbi-sexual) intelligence . I guess I will have to take my time so as to please you orangeday since your capacity to intellectually interpret my posts is limited or non-existent.
Questioning my intellectual capacity now? That's cute.

How about this, since your arguments are soo ridiculous, I'm just going to go ahead and post images as replies from now on instead of spending time typing.

"Haha...check out BcG...he's such an ass!"
Old 03-29-2006, 12:43 PM   #181
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't you just stab a long rusty nail in his cheek?
Old 03-29-2006, 12:59 PM   #182
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

"I've got a tennis shoe stuck in my cheek"
Old 03-29-2006, 01:16 PM   #183
George Gervin

Quote:
Questioning my intellectual capacity now? That's cute.

How about this, since your arguments are soo ridiculous, I'm just going to go ahead and post images as replies from now on instead of spending time typing.

"Haha...check out BcG...he's such an ass!"

hey orangedays do you notice that gold ball on his jersery? maybe you did not since your mavs have never had a sniff of the finals? please keep posting pictures from one of our championship runs as your responses because I sure as heck enjoy seeing them!..
Old 03-29-2006, 01:31 PM   #184
Drbio
Banned

troll. Nothing more. worthless troll.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:12 PM   #185
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 03-29-2006, 02:13 PM   #186
mary
Troll Hunter

(courtesy of lakerstalk.net)

Old 03-29-2006, 02:15 PM   #187
mary
Troll Hunter

You see...its a trifecta...

Old 03-29-2006, 03:26 PM   #188
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey orangedays do you notice that gold ball on his jersery? maybe you did not since your mavs have never had a sniff of the finals? please keep posting pictures from one of our championship runs as your responses because I sure as heck enjoy seeing them!..
troll....let the banning begin....
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 03-29-2006 at 03:27 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:20 PM   #189
orangedays
Platinum Member

Default BcG...

EDIT: broken link

Last edited by orangedays; 03-30-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:06 AM   #190
Drbio
Banned

Why is BcG still green boxed?
Old 03-30-2006, 01:03 AM   #191
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Why is BcG still green boxed?
I have no clue...he's like a virus. Just won't freakin' die.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:14 AM   #192
George Gervin

good mornig ladies.. Lebron is a beast my friends..
Old 03-30-2006, 09:16 AM   #193
orangedays
Platinum Member

So's your mom. Old news.

What's your point?
Old 03-30-2006, 09:20 AM   #194
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
"orangedays and drbio.... the smartest girls I have ever met... "
Nice Sig. We really got to you didn't we. That's funny.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-30-2006 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:21 AM   #195
George Gervin

Quote:
So's your mom. Old news.

What's your point?

my point is lebron james will be the most dominating player of his era. can you get off of my mom? I just got of yours so be nice..
Old 03-30-2006, 09:21 AM   #196
George Gervin

Quote:
We really got to you didn't we. That's funny.

right you got me good..
Old 03-30-2006, 09:22 AM   #197
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
right you got me good..
Not as good as I got your mom.

(Since we seem to be doing momma jokes, I figured I'd play along.)
Old 03-30-2006, 09:24 AM   #198
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
my point is lebron james will be the most dominating player of his era. can you get off of my mom?
(1) I agree, LeBron could become the most dominating player of his era. As soon as he proves anything in the playoffs, perhaps we could take this discussion further.

(2) I have been trying for four days. We have already lost a dozen men. She's just a huge bitch...be patient.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:39 AM   #199
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
I am not posting this regarding whether bowen is a dirty player or not. Bowen and allen have been going at each other for years and don't hide their dislike for one another. If you follow the play Allen essentially layed on bowens legs longer than he had to and bruce kicked him off. I agree that he deserved a technical but bowen was telling the referee that he , allen, was trying to hurt him and would not get off his legs. Just thought I would add this info..
Look, this entire conversation started because you came on here and posted this waste of space. Then there were a few pages of back and forth about both Bowen and Horry. Now...you've been proven wrong on this one. Whether or not Horry bit the guy (in my opinion, and in the opinion of many many others he did) is immaterial at this point. We aren't even at that stage anyore. Quite simply...

You were wrong.

Just deal with it and stop littering on this board. If you want to post something, post something useful.

Last edited by orangedays; 03-30-2006 at 09:41 AM.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:56 AM   #200
George Gervin

Just deal with it and stop littering on this board. If you want to post something, post something useful.[/QUOTE]

look in the mirror.. and read this back to yourself... over and over..