Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-30-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs in a no-lose situation with free agency this time

Mavs in a no-lose situation with free agency this time
Team will be buyers, Donnie Nelson says

By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News

Friday's opening of the NBA free agency period can't possibly be as eventful for the Mavericks as it was last year.

They don't have a Steve Nash to lose on the open market this time, even if they are likely to lose Michael Finley later in the summer.

Instead, the Mavericks will be hunters – not the hunted – as teams begin negotiating with free agents.

It's a good year for teams in need of shooting guards. But for the Mavericks, who are searching for athletic help at center, it's a less-than-compelling list of possibilities.

"We have three areas of need," said president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson. "We need an athletic center, a shooter and possibly a third point guard, depending on what happens with Marquis Daniels. We are going to get involved with a lot of guys."

Nelson and owner Mark Cuban planned to start talks with numerous players after negotiations were permissible at 11:01 p.m. Thursday.

The top names?

"Anybody who is athletic and can give you some shot-blocking," Nelson said.

The most logical fits are Memphis' Stromile Swift, New Orleans' Chris Andersen, Houston's Dikembe Mutombo, Indiana's Dale Davis and Seattle's Jerome James, all of whom are unrestricted free agents, meaning their teams do not have the right to match any offer.

Swift, 25, is looking for a raise from the $6 million he earned last season, probably putting him out of the Mavericks' price range.

As usual, money will be the overriding factor. The mid-level exception is expected to be over $5 million – nice, but not enough to get in the Swift sweepstakes.

It would, however, probably be enough to get the interest of Andersen, who has great leaping ability and has been a strong rebounder. He is considered a player on the rise.

Mutombo and Davis, meanwhile, are veterans with plenty of playoff experience. Nelson and Cuban reiterated that everything the Mavericks do this summer will be with an eye on advancing further in the playoffs.

Another intriguing name is Raja Bell, the former Maverick who has played the last two seasons with Utah. Bell is one of many shooting guards who are free agents, including Ray Allen, Michael Redd, Bobby Simmons, Larry Hughes and Joe Johnson.

Among restricted free agents, the Mavericks certainly would have interest in Chicago's Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry, Washington's Kwame Brown and Philadelphia's Samuel Dalembert. Their teams have the right to match any offer the Mavericks would make, however.

As far as the Mavericks' losses in the free agent derby, they have only Alan Henderson and Darrell Armstrong in the free agent pool. Both were solid last season. But both could be headed elsewhere.

Briefly:

Tickets for the 2005 Global Games are available starting at 9 a.m. today via the event's Web site, www.globalgamesbasketball.com, at the box office at the Deja Blue Arena in Frisco and by phone at 214-467-8277. The tournament, featuring junior teams from many countries, runs from July 24 to 30. ... The Mavericks will start summer league practice Saturday morning and will have twice-daily workouts until leaving for the Reebok Las Vegas Summer League on Tuesday.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:28 PM   #2
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Mavs in a no-lose situation with free agency this time

I've been high on Chris Andersen for a while. I question his mental makeup, but I love his emotion and intensity. Most of all though, I love his athleticism. He's a wiry guy who isn't afraid to get involved and throw himself around. He would be my number one target, if I were the Mavs, assuming his teammates all speak highly of him.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:37 PM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Birdman, too. He's the kind of athlete we need, and wouldn't demand heavy minutes. I'm not sure what kind of pricetag he has... He certainly isn't worth the MLE. If we could get him for cheap, he'd be a nice fit.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:49 PM   #4
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs in a no-lose situation with free agency this time

If we sign Anderson Madape's head may explode as he tries to reconcile his hate for Cuban with his love for the Birdman...
Old 06-30-2005, 11:54 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

ugh, no birdman. He doesnt know how to play the game. He's the Jason Williams of forwards-- a poor lockeroom guy that plays with more flash than substance.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:58 PM   #6
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I don't see any way the Birdman can get more than 1mil a season. He hasn't played a big enough role on the Nuggets or Hornets to demand much more. I wouldn't mind adding him, but I'd much rather have Swift. If we are going for cost saving moves to be under the cap eventually and still play winning ball, I'm all for the Bird.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:01 AM   #7
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

His price tag may surprise you. Big men always get paid. Young athletic big men get paid even more...
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:01 AM   #8
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Birdman could be one of the best options to target precisely because he could be so cheap. He's not a great player, but he's young, athletic, rebounds and blocks well, and his +/- numbers were way up last year. With the limited FA resources the Mavs have at their disposal he could turn out to be a very nice value.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:40 AM   #9
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Mavs should target Mutombo. He can be had for less than the MLE, I'd think.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:43 AM   #10
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I think Houston would be making an obvious mistake if they don't resign him.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:00 AM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

As I said in the Houston series, he's not exciting but he was easily Houston's 2nd most effective players. He would really be a nice pickup.

And I have to say, I disagree with the title of this thread/article. The Mavericks arent going to lose significant parts in free agency, but we will lose if we dont make at least a little progress through free agency.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:11 AM   #12
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing Anderson in the slam dunk contest it just made me hate him more. I dunno, he's just one of those players I don't like.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:17 AM   #13
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
I think the Mavs should target Mutombo. He can be had for less than the MLE, I'd think.

He would be my first choice as backup. I would think about James, but he might not want to be a backup.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:23 AM   #14
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

For nothing more than age, I'd rather have Birdman than Mutombo. Although, the idea of Mutombo working with DJ and Pavel is an intriguing one indeed.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:45 AM   #15
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I'd add Birdman but for nothing more than the minimum. Mutombo I like. Not sure if he's the type of player Cuban wants since he's getting rid of everyone 30 years old and up but i'd definately take him on my team. I'd really push for Swift. Six million is not his price range however. I'm sure someone will offer it but i'd give him something around 3-5 mill range.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:51 AM   #16
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Couldn't we offer half the MLE to Mutumbo and the other half to Barry? If they want a sharpshooter, Barry would be perfect. He can also move well with and without the ball.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:54 AM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Swift is worth 4-5, but will get 6-7
Old 07-01-2005, 02:09 AM   #18
echo

echo is on a distinguished road

Swift will get more than the MLE. I would love to see him on the Mavs, but it will take a S&T to get him. I doubt that happens. Swift will likely be in Atlanta (or some place like that) where he will be guaranteed 35 minutes a game.

Gadzuric seems like a more realistic possibility. Milwaukee needs to resign Redd first, and now that they have Bogut, they may not want to spend as much for a backup. That said I'm sure a lot of teams are interested in Gadz.

Personally I'm in favor of getting PJ Brown if we can't get the above guys. I think he's very attainable and a better fit than KVH as he can fill in some at center. I would also fill out a roster spot with a center at the vet minimum so both DJ and PPod can develop in the NBDL.

There are tons of 3P shooters available and most can be had at the vet minimum or slightly higher. Plus you will likely have some nice players waived in the CBA. I'm not at all worried about getting someone to fill the role of 3P shooter off the bench.
echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:12 AM   #19
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Even if Swift was in our price range, which he isn't, I'd take Gadzuric over him any day.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:15 AM   #20
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with EL, Chris Anderson is all flash and no substance. But a change in scenery, and winning one at that can change his mental attitude and his willingness to get better. Its all about the environment and situation you are put in.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:16 AM   #21
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

No Mutombo please, he looks so fragile, any minute how hes going to collapse. Plus, I dont trust his apparent age that is listed in the nba records anyways =p

Contact Me
Old 07-01-2005, 02:28 AM   #22
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

Re Mutombo, he was very good when he played against the Mavs early in the playoffs. But, did anyone else notice how, as the grind of the series went farther, he was being used very irregularly even though they needed him? I thought at the time that Van Gundy was brain dead at times, but on further reflection I felt it more likely Mutombo wasnt available to play very much in some games, due to age. He would play hard in one game - then barely be used the next, 2 days later.

For that reason, i would look elsewhere.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:39 AM   #23
alby
Guru

I think because Mutombo was only put in when Yao was in foul trouble or fatigued. You forget, Yao was just as good as Tmac early in the series (almost a perfect game in Game 2).

Contact Me
Old 07-01-2005, 02:44 AM   #24
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

Birdman - His stats look way better than his game looks when you see him play.

His stat line is certainly impressive on a per-48 basis. Then you wonder - with those numbers, why is he merely a part-timer?

Maybe he cant guard a man. Maybe he cant run the plays. Maybe maybe maybe .....

I sure cant put my finger on it, yet something is definitely missing. You have to take note that teams have easily let him walk away, even though he isnt paid very highly.

In the end, I am reminded of Jerry West's caution - the biggest personnel mistakes are made by trusting good stats produced on bad teams.

Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:48 AM   #25
alby
Guru

He is just another atheletic, physically gifted big man who doesn't see his potential.

Contact Me
Old 07-01-2005, 02:49 AM   #26
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Birdman would be I fine fit I think. Sure, he probably does put style over substance, but he's a role player. It's not like he'd have to carry a huge load. If he came here, he'd probably take up around 15 mins. I don't think he could hurt us at all.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:52 AM   #27
alby
Guru

I would take Birdman for 10-15 minutes.

Contact Me
Old 07-01-2005, 02:54 AM   #28
DallasMavaricks+Cowboys

DallasMavaricks+Cowboys is on a distinguished road

chris anderson is no good. Don't want him in dallas. Amare would destroy him
Bodhi tells Utah, “They're punks. Nazis. Their brains are wired wrong. They hurt surfing because they give nothing back, and they have no respect for the sea. They just want to get radical. It's mindless aggression. They'll never get it, the spiritual side of it.” Utah responds, “You always talk like this? You're not gonna start chanting or anything are you?”
DallasMavaricks+Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:55 AM   #29
alby
Guru

Amare destroyed Duncan and the rest of the Spurs frontline, but still lost in 5.

Contact Me
Old 07-01-2005, 03:08 AM   #30
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Im tired of people comparing us to the Spurs or to the Celtics, or to the Lakers or whatever. Evert team that wins a championship wins it in a different way. We need to stop asking ourselves "who is our Duncan/Shaq/Bird/Magic/Jabar....whoever". We need to be the best, most balanced, most well-oiled and most professional team out there. That is all.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:14 AM   #31
alby
Guru

I'm just stating that we shouldnt center our entire offseason or gameplan because of Amare =]

Contact Me
Old 07-01-2005, 03:14 AM   #32
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Im tired of people comparing us to the Spurs or to the Celtics, or to the Lakers or whatever. Evert team that wins a championship wins it in a different way. We need to stop asking ourselves "who is our Duncan/Shaq/Bird/Magic/Jabar....whoever". We need to be the best, most balanced, most well-oiled and most professional team out there. That is all.
I agree with you, but I aslo understand all this talk. People are trying to figure out why haven't won a title, or even the division for that matter, while the Spurs just won ANOTHER championship. As long as Dirk is our franchise player, we'll never be the Spurs, or any other team for that matter. Dirk is just too unique, and too different from Duncan. Honestly, has there ever been any other team, especially a championship team, that had a 3 pt shooting 7 ft. power forward as its star player? I can't think of one...
Old 07-01-2005, 03:15 AM   #33
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

That was actually in support of you. It's nice to have a "Duncan/Amare/Kobe, etc" stopper, but team defense is common to all championship teams. It is a little shortsighted to look at individual players because they would match up with an opponent or because they play like another star or support player from a championship team.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:42 AM   #34
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

i didnt see this name mentioned...and you know,i didn't even check to see if he was a free agent. but i know seattle has a lot of FA's and i think reggie evans, would be a great backup that wouldn't be expensive. he's cheaper than jerome james for sure.....let me check to see if he's a FA now.
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:44 AM   #35
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

ok yeah he's restricted, but i assume with the sonics trying their best to resign several of their players, including james...that evans could be had.
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 06:13 AM   #36
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Apparently no interest in Dan Gadzuric, what a bummer, I had my heart set on that.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:02 AM   #37
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
I would tend to agree with you if we weren't cutting Fin. I think Mutumbo wants to win a championship and if we're pay the same as the Rockets who we ousted from the playoffs we'd have a good chance of getting him. However since we only beat the Rockets in 7 games and most of our wins were very small and given the fact that we're giving away our best 2 guard for nothing, I think that this move could tip the balance back in the rockets favor.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:09 AM   #38
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

The problem I see with Gadzuric and Anderson is that they are too young. They havn't played in the big games. They will basically be abused in the playoffs.

That is part of the reason Mutumbo was so productive last year against Houston. . .or why the entire team outside of Tmac/Yao. . .they had a lot of experienced players. In the playoffs, that counts a bunch.

Stephen Hunter is a much much better choice than these two. . .although not as easy to get. He as at least proven his ability to play at a higher level.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:20 AM   #39
cripple balls

cripple balls is on a distinguished road

I'd like to see em bring in Samuel Dalembert and Kyle Korver.
cripple balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:26 AM   #40
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Why not Sharif Abdur Rahim? He's 6'9, 245, can rebound and can be had for the mid level I hear. If we can't get a bigger guy with some skills, he has some value, I think, especially if he can score inside.

E
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote