Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-25-2001, 04:09 PM   #81
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

We're less than a week away from finding out the winner! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The board has now surpassed the 10,000 msg mark as well..11,580 total posts and climbing!

1...Murphy3 (882pts)

2...TheKid (637pts + 1 referral = 651pts)

3...scooterj5 (630pts + 1 referral = 645pts)

4...Hales233 (636pts)

5...Evilmav2 (603pts + 1 referral = 618pts)

MFFL (581pts), LAM0015 (572pts), and Mavinator (433pts) are close behind.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2001, 04:46 PM   #82
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Murph would you GO ON VACATION ALL READY!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2001, 05:00 PM   #83
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

vacation?
me, i'd never do something like that.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 08:43 PM   #84
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Hi, I've just registered here, and was referred by djbacklash. Is there anything else I need to do to sign up for the jersey? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2001, 08:51 PM   #85
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

"Is there anything else I need to do for the jersey?"

Yeah, hope and pray for a Miracle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . Sorry, your outta luck bud. Contest ends tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the board anyways though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 04:45 PM   #86
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The winner of the contest will be announced today at 6PM, though I think most of us know who's going to win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2001, 04:53 PM   #87
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

did you win dj?
Old 05-30-2001, 06:08 PM   #88
djb
Administrator

The winner of the second Dallas-Mavs.com jersey contest is..Murphy3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Here's an overview of the top five point leaders (not counting me or Rob):

1...Murphy3 (938pts)

2...scooterj5 (702pts + 1 referral = 717pts)

3...TheKid (674pts + 1 referral = 689pts)

4...Hales233 (638pts)

5...MFFL (637pts)

Murph, you have your choice of a replica road jersey or a Mavs hockey jersey. PM me and let me know which you prefer, and of course your size.
Old 05-30-2001, 06:15 PM   #89
Murphy3
Guru

i'd like to thank all of my fans for their support and for their adoration of me.
i'd like to think thekid for all of his bad opinions. without him, I don't think I ever could have posted so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you....
Old 05-30-2001, 06:58 PM   #90
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Don't I have until midnight to get my 300 posts in? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Congrads to murph.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 07:00 PM   #91
Murphy3
Guru

thanks mffl. I appreciate it.
Old 05-30-2001, 07:03 PM   #92
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Hey Murph, go fuck yourself you post-padding piece of shit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW, how was your vacation?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2001, 07:12 PM   #93
Murphy3
Guru

it was good, thanks for asking hales.
how was your memorial day?
Old 05-30-2001, 07:16 PM   #94
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

it was grand, murphy, just grand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2001, 07:47 PM   #95
Murphy3
Guru

that's swell to hear, hales, just swell
Old 05-30-2001, 08:08 PM   #96
djb
Administrator

Well golly gee ya'll! Golly gee!
Old 05-30-2001, 08:10 PM   #97
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

The last few posts are courtesy of the Andy Griffin Show. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 09:48 AM   #98
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

So are we going to do another contest or is that it?
Old 05-31-2001, 11:53 AM   #99
djb
Administrator

I've got some surprises lined up..this time I'm not going to say anything until I actually get everything done though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've got 2-3 months to finally get stuff up so be on the look-out.
Old 06-01-2001, 02:02 AM   #100
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Hmmmmm murph withdrew. If you are allowing withdrawls of withdrawls then why didn't rob win????
Old 06-01-2001, 08:33 AM   #101
Murphy3
Guru

once again scooter, you're speaking when no one cares about what you have to say
Old 03-12-2002, 12:00 AM   #102
Murphy3
Guru

bumping up the contest thread..back when i was posting at a rate of about 40-50 a day..top that bio
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2002, 12:02 AM   #103
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

one day murph....one day.....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 12:08 AM   #104
djb
Administrator

Is there a game tomorrow night? If so, check doc's post rate then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2002, 12:11 AM   #105
Drbio
Banned

dj - did you get my pm about the script?
Old 03-12-2002, 12:12 AM   #106
djb
Administrator

Oh yea I did..sorry I forgot to reply [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Thanks for asking your friend. I'm sure once we move this board to a different software platform, more changes can be made easily.
Old 03-12-2002, 12:14 AM   #107
Drbio
Banned

Cool...she put in a call to Austin (our central office) and asked several folks there too. I was really surprised they couldn't come up ewith something. Those IR people are amazing!
Old 03-12-2002, 02:27 AM   #108
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Man, I wish I was around back then. It would be cool to have contests like that, but I guess there's not much point in it now!