Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-17-2004, 02:29 AM   #2081
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Sensible person.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:57 PM   #2082
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

well, that's actually not a compliment i'm fishing for...

but i'm pleased to have him back on board [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 02:44 PM   #2083
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is pleased.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 02:54 PM   #2084
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

is pleased.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 02:56 PM   #2085
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

is hot.
Old 03-17-2004, 02:57 PM   #2086
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

this cat is nearing 3000.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-17-2004, 02:58 PM   #2087
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

sorry aliens are too slow. I have crossed 3000+ long time back.
Old 03-17-2004, 03:00 PM   #2088
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should know that I give his avatar four paws up...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 03:08 PM   #2089
sike
The Preacha

she just fell over! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2004, 03:43 PM   #2090
Caliente
Diamond Member

He just made me laugh for real................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 03:53 PM   #2091
sike
The Preacha

she has a great laugh....it goes like this: "hehehehehehahahahahahohohohohohohohohohoho!"

Old 03-17-2004, 05:42 PM   #2092
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike should stop telling all my secrets..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 05:50 PM   #2093
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

She should know that I never tell your secrets like sike does.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:53 PM   #2094
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that loose lips sink ships...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 03:04 PM   #2095
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

is obviously more than just a secret... she is more like a sealed book [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

did anyone meet her in person or talked to her at the phone ?

she is probably no human but a self-acting program or something similar [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 03-18-2004, 03:29 PM   #2096
Caliente
Diamond Member

She thinks that I am a chat room robot.........that hurts.........only a little............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 04:31 PM   #2097
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Adds spice to this site. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 04:41 PM   #2098
Caliente
Diamond Member

He has good taste in food and posters.........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 04:57 PM   #2099
Novice#41
Golden Member

she too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 03-18-2004, 05:13 PM   #2100
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sie liebt Männer..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 05:46 PM   #2101
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

.........I suspect really loves cold weather and doesnt know of any words in the spanish language except for Taco, Burrito, Fajitas, and Cerveza.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But I see she knows German..........or is that Chinese?

Cant tell........feelin tipsy.

Old 03-18-2004, 05:51 PM   #2102
Caliente
Diamond Member

Another country heard from...............New York..................[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 06:50 PM   #2103
sike
The Preacha

Not from New York...

Old 03-19-2004, 11:02 AM   #2104
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

From the outer limits.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:05 AM   #2105
Caliente
Diamond Member

From Chihuahua.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:09 AM   #2106
Chiwas
Guru

Savvy.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:11 AM   #2107
Caliente
Diamond Member

Smooth.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:14 AM   #2108
Chiwas
Guru

Spicy.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:15 AM   #2109
Caliente
Diamond Member

Intelligent.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:38 PM   #2110
Chiwas
Guru

Smart.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:46 PM   #2111
sike
The Preacha

singular vocabulary

Old 03-19-2004, 01:15 PM   #2112
Caliente
Diamond Member

Ubiquitous.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:18 PM   #2113
sike
The Preacha

needs to put away the Thasarus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 01:22 PM   #2114
Caliente
Diamond Member

Which pre-historic creature is that ?..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 01:46 PM   #2115
sike
The Preacha

aint no dino genius...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 01:57 PM   #2116
Chiwas
Guru

Plural vocabulary.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 02:06 PM   #2117
sike
The Preacha

has white eyebrows.....

Old 03-19-2004, 03:34 PM   #2118
Caliente
Diamond Member

He knows the meaning of Matthew 22:21.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:00 PM   #2119
sike
The Preacha

takes care of Caesar.....Psalm 34:1-3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 05:10 PM   #2120
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I sing this ......Micah 6:6-8 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]