Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #161
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

F'em, F'em up bad!!!!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #162
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WurzburgBorn View Post
2011 NBA Finals:
The Dallas Mavericks and the NBA fans
vs.
The Miami Heat and the sports media
stealing that for Facebook

btw, where in Richardson do you live? I work there

Last edited by WraithXx; 05-31-2011 at 05:40 PM.
WraithXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #163
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Is it time yet? I'm tired of waiting.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #164
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win a close one, go up 1-0.

Dirk scores 27 and grabs 8 boards.
TC goes 16 and 18.
JKidd and JJB combine for 23 pts and 19 assists.

Mavs 91
Heat 89

"Experts" say loss was due to the super friends coming out a bit rusty but predict they will be back at full strength for game 2.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #165
Ripinfamous

Ripinfamous is infamous around these partsRipinfamous is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damage View Post
Logistically, I really don't see how the Heat match up with the Mavs. Sure, the whore of akron is playing on another level, similar to the 07 run. But Wade's shoulder is banged up, Bosh Spice is hit or miss, and that's it.

Dirk, Chandler, Barea, Terry all possess match up nightmares for the Heat. I'm praying Kidd pulls a Cap Rooney and gives it his all in guarding Wade.

Mavs in 6.

Dirk is your only untouchable. Chandler is a great rebounder and defender, nothing more. When was the last time Chandler was an actual offensive threat. Barea has really emerged as a weapon this season but u guys really think hes in the same breath as LBJ or Wade as a match-up nightmare? I think not.. Terry is really good, he reminds me Jamal Crawford in the sense that when he sees that heat jersey he just magically decides to catch fire. Dirk and Terry are the real threats on ur team, offensively anyway. I hear all these fans saying oh we cant stop JJ, but we did stop Rondo and Rose.. Is JJ better than these guys??

Im all far cheering for ur favorite team but lets not let that cloud the facts I wish you guys good luck cuz Dirk as much as i dislike him as a player(I just hate bigs that shoot more than they dunk) he is one the games greatest and definately deserves a ring. Just hope it isnt against us

PS: The last team also dissed Bosh and all he did was average over 20ppg in the series as the 3RD OPTION. Just some info.

Last edited by Ripinfamous; 05-31-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Ripinfamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #166
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not kidding. Can we just ban every heat fan that signs up? Why allow them to clog up our GDT and mojo?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #167
Ripinfamous

Ripinfamous is infamous around these partsRipinfamous is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm not kidding. Can we just ban every heat fan that signs up? Why allow them to clog up our GDT and mojo?
Ban me for talking basketball on a basketball forum? Im not trolling, im not disrespecting anyone.. I just have my own opinion and respectfully disagree with some yours.. that all.

Last edited by Ripinfamous; 05-31-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #168
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
+1
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #169
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
- Michael Jordan
Sums it up pretty well. This is why we are taking this championship.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #170
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripinfamous View Post
Ban me for talking basketball on a basketball forum? Im not trolling, im not disrespecting anyone.. I just have my own opinion and respectfully disagree with some yours.. that all.
This isn't a "basketball" forum. It's a "dallas mavericks" forum. If we wanted to talk with Heat fans, we'd go somewhere else.

We use this board to boost our enjoyment of the game and have other fans to lean on when times are shitty (or have people to celebrate with when things are great). We're not here to discuss basketball with biased Heat fans.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 05-31-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:12 PM   #171
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hear all these fans saying oh we cant stop JJ, but we did stop Rondo and Rose.. Is JJ better than these guys??
The problem with your way of thinking is that it's very individualistic. Analysts and fans like to think about games in terms of individual matchups, and honestly, the more they think that way, the more Dallas has an advantage. The Mavs play team basketball, something I would forgive Heat fans for not recognizing. LBJ and Wade are stupendous athletes, and their physical prowess alone can compensate for a lot of shortcomings in the rest of the team.

In Dallas, though, it's about the team. Read or listen to any interview of any player or coach - it's always about the guys, the collective effort. If you have any doubts, check out some of the plays in the clutch in recent games. The big one that sticks in my mind is the final minute of OT in game 4 against the Thunder. If Dallas weren't playing team basketball, no way JKidd gets the ball to hit the go-ahead three in the corner. Dirk, however, is that kind of superstar.

So, to answer your question, JJB obviously is not better than Rondo or Rose, but neither did Rondo nor Rose have Dirk Nowitzki spotting up on the elbow on the other end of their PNR, which adds a sudden new dimension to be accounted for. The reality is, Dirk makes everybody better. Regardless of the outcome of the series, I hope you will be able to appreciate and recognize his greatness.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:12 PM   #172
Ripinfamous

Quote:
This isn't a "basketball" forum. It's a "dallas mavericks" forum. If we wanted to talk with Heat fans, we'd go somewhere else.

This is a place for Mavs fans to enjoy themselves. Heat fans make it less enjoyable. Pretty straight forward to me.
LOL ok i apologize that my presence has made your Mavs experience less enjoyable. I just came to talk basketball.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:16 PM   #173
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dirk is your only untouchable. Chandler is a great rebounder and defender, nothing more. When was the last time Chandler was an actual offensive threat.
Creating 4-6 extra offensive possessions per game for your team is an actual offensive threat...even if you don't shoot once.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #174
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL ok i apologize that my presence has made your Mavs experience less enjoyable. I just came to talk basketball.
If you don't want to troll, no problem here (at least from my side). I just don't like people who only get on another board just with the intention to troll the shit out of the other fanbase. Never liked trolling, never will.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:20 PM   #175
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
Creating 4-6 extra offensive possessions per game for your team is an actual offensive threat...even if you don't shoot once.
That's a really good point, vinylstar. Chandler averaged 4.5 offensive boards during the regular season against this rap video basketball.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:21 PM   #176
Ripinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
The problem with your way of thinking is that it's very individualistic. Analysts and fans like to think about games in terms of individual matchups, and honestly, the more they think that way, the more Dallas has an advantage. The Mavs play team basketball, something I would forgive Heat fans for not recognizing. LBJ and Wade are stupendous athletes, and their physical prowess alone can compensate for a lot of shortcomings in the rest of the team.

In Dallas, though, it's about the team. Read or listen to any interview of any player or coach - it's always about the guys, the collective effort. If you have any doubts, check out some of the plays in the clutch in recent games. The big one that sticks in my mind is the final minute of OT in game 4 against the Thunder. If Dallas weren't playing team basketball, no way JKidd gets the ball to hit the go-ahead three in the corner. Dirk, however, is that kind of superstar.

So, to answer your question, JJB obviously is not better than Rondo or Rose, but neither did Rondo nor Rose have Dirk Nowitzki spotting up on the elbow on the other end of their PNR, which adds a sudden new dimension to be accounted for. The reality is, Dirk makes everybody better. Regardless of the outcome of the series, I hope you will be able to appreciate and recognize his greatness.
First off thanks for not wanting me banned lol and actually talking basketball. And i completely agree that a team effort will always triumph over individualism. Almost all team talk about how its "a team effort", i know cuz we say it also but i definately agree that the Mavs is that saying personified. You guys r like a machine, Dirks the engine but without the other parts you just cant function. We r more like a rocket. We have 3 great players that fuel the fire and like 2-3 other that make minor but necassary contributions. Now heres the million dollar question, do we have enough fuel to pull of ahead of the finely tuned machine.

To be honest, i really think you guys are the better TEAM. We r way too much into running iso and just letting Wade or Lebron beat his man. But what makes this interesting is that we have enough players that can beat u individually that it really levels the fact that u guys have a better overall team.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #177
Frank89149

Frank89149 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Same here. I like to talk about the games in a respectful manner with rival fans. Many rival fans I've encountered over the years responded positively. This is the first forum I've ever visited with such a hostile tone towards EVERYONE of another team, not just the idiots warranting it.
Frank89149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #178
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's a really good point, vinylstar. Chandler averaged 4.5 offensive boards during the regular season against this rap video basketball.
quoting yourself for thruth
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #179
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this is exactly why there is so much more at stake here than Mavericks vs Heat. It's two different philosophies of professional basketball going head to head, and I believe that the outcome will determine the direction of the league for years to come.

Forgive me for rooting for team basketball.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:24 PM   #180
Ripinfamous

[QUOTE=vinylstar;1206258]That's a really good point, vinylstar. Chandler averaged 4.5 offensive boards during the regular season against this rap video basketball.[/QUOTE

I meant offensively as in points scored but ur defiantely right, Chandler is a beast of the offensive boards and thats the main area where he concerns me.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #181
iella
Golden Member

Quote:
And i completely agree that a team effort will always triumph over individualism.
So... that's your series prediction, right?

/oh snap

Last edited by iella; 05-31-2011 at 06:26 PM.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #182
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
oh snap... oh SNAP!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #183
Frank89149

Quote:
Yes, this is exactly why there is so much more at stake here than Mavericks vs Heat. It's two different philosophies of professional basketball going head to head, and I believe that the outcome will determine the direction of the league for years to come.

Agreed. Solid OP by the way.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #184
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank89149 View Post
Same here. I like to talk about the games in a respectful manner with rival fans. Many rival fans I've encountered over the years responded positively. This is the first forum I've ever visited with such a hostile tone towards EVERYONE of another team, not just the idiots warranting it.
As I wrote to Ripinfamous, I don't have a problem with fans from another fanbase around here IF they aren't here just to troll the the heck out of anybody around the board. Never liked trolls, never will. I'm always open for a constructive discussion, but I won't take part in any discussion if I have a feeling that the lone sense is trolling.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #185
kchan4487

kchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

+1 This. Its not about whether JJB is better than Rondo or Rose. You're not gonna be putting Wade or LBJ on him like you did the other two.
kchan4487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #186
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all for Heat fans providing their insight....

...FOR ME TO POOP ON!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #187
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

((((_____(__()
Old 05-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #188
vinylstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
oh snap... oh SNAP!
I envision sipping 40 year old whiskey and getting sprayed on tans in homage to Bob O in the future to celebrate the Mavs victory in this series.

F 'em.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #189
Ripinfamous

Quote:

I dont think the philosophies are all that different. We talk ALOT about team basketball, it just doesnt make it to the actual game. But then again its easier to say that when u have guys like Peja, Terry and JJ coming off the bench. Our team is 5 maybe 6 players deep, after that theres a huge dropoff in talent(mostly cuz of age). Theres a big difference in a Chalmers taking a 3 than a Terry taking a 3 lol so I think the Big 3 dominating the ball most of the time is the only way we can win.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:31 PM   #190
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I don't think it would be as much fun to support Dirk when he was playing with two other franchise players to chase a ring. It just feels great to be a fan of the "good guys" team in this match-up. If the Heat were to win, it would be kind of hollow, boring, nothing special at all. A Mavs win would be so much cooler.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #191
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
I envision sipping 40 year old whiskey and getting sprayed on tans in homage to Bob O in the future to celebrate the Mavs victory in this series.

F 'em.
"WOW!!!"
Old 05-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #192
Frank89149

Quote:
I dont think the philosophies are all that different. We talk ALOT about team basketball, it just doesnt make it to the actual game. But then again its easier to say that when u have guys like Peja, Terry and JJ coming off the bench. Our team is 5 maybe 6 players deep, after that theres a huge dropoff in talent(mostly cuz of age). Theres a big difference in a Chalmers taking a 3 than a Terry taking a 3 lol so I think the Big 3 dominating the ball most of the time is the only way we can win.
Haslem and Miller showing up out of nowhere to contribute last series was the wrench Miami threw in the equation. What if Bibby get's out of his slump? What if James Jones or Chalmers finds the stroke for a game or two. Not saying it will...but Miami has plenty of people with POTENTIAL to just wreck a game plan like UD and Miller did in games 2-4 for the Bulls series. If they don't I agree with big 3 will have the shoulder the load
Old 05-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #193
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

This has been the longest day ever. It's almost time!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #194
fluid.forty.one

Listening to Rick's pregame news conference is really soothing. He's so much better than Avery.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #195
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

In my eyes the only positions the Heat have the edge in are SF & SG.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:42 PM   #196
Diehard Fan
Banned

Diehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these partsDiehard Fan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
I don't think it would be as much fun to support Dirk when he was playing with two other franchise players to chase a ring. It just feels great to be a fan of the "good guys" team in this match-up. If the Heat were to win, it would be kind of hollow, boring, nothing special at all. A Mavs win would be so much cooler.
I don't think so, it would be special for both teams, imagine Nowitzki getting his ring and Finals-MVP award, with Kidd who always came close.

But on the other hand, LeBron's been dying for one too, his first one ever, while receiving his Co-Finals-MVP award, with Co-Finals-MVP with Wade, and Co-Finals-MVP award with Bosh.
Diehard Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:44 PM   #197
iella
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard Fan View Post
I don't think so, it would be special for both teams, imagine Nowitzki getting his ring and Finals-MVP award, with Kidd who always came close.

But on the other hand, LeBron's been dying for one too, his first one ever, while receiving his Co-Finals-MVP award, with Co-Finals-MVP with Wade, and Co-Finals-MVP award with Bosh.
Um, you don't get to compare LeBron's journey to Dirk's. Not even close. Not. Even. Close.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:46 PM   #198
fluid.forty.one

Stuart Scott said that Dirk is warming up taking shots all over the court. Hit 27 straight.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #199
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Why does Diehard Fan claim to be a Mavs fan, but always try to put the team down.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:52 PM   #200
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about
Default for those who are not in the USA who wanna watch...

the pregame show....

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/6...ch-nba-tv.html
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heatd=mavs30%fg, sieg !, still alive!!!, teamusa vs mavs, this is gonna be good!