Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-19-2001, 05:19 PM   #1
fish

fish will become famous soon enough

DJ & Co.
welcome to an increasingly crowded field of people who understand how worthy of attention the Mavericks are! We wish you great success here -- and think the world is big enough for DallasBasketball.com to have great success as well.
Hope its legal to update your gang on items of interest. For instance: We just posted a story minutes after practice that summerized what went on, including a new low-post play designed for Dirk v. Portland, and Michael Finley's red-hot quotes regarding the competition in the West.
Coming Tues: We debate whether Dallas suddenly has more talent than the Blazers, plus articles and columns from Norm Hitzges, Mike Fisher, Bob Ortegel, Matt Pinto and Derek Harper.
Thanks, and again, good luck
DallasBasketball.com
Old 03-19-2001, 05:25 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Fish~

Thanks for taking the time to post here! I'm a real big fan of your articles, as well as Gary's. I was going to send you a note once the site got up, but as you can see, it's coming along awfully slowly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Anyway, I'm sure everyone here would appreciate hearing about any updates you guys have over at DallasBasketball [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 05:42 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yah, me too. I enjoy reading your articles and others at dallasbasketball.com and also on the LMF board.

Welcome aboard Fish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 07:23 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been a longtime reader of DallasBasketball.com as well...
Old 03-19-2001, 08:11 PM   #5
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

I should mention that the Fish magnanimously mentions this site and my own poor site on his recent "Fish For Lunch" audio rant. Thanx for the kind words Fish!

Fish For Lunch
Old 03-19-2001, 08:49 PM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

"....another new site, dallas-mavs.com. Building a reputation on it's board by taking people off the NBATalk's board..."

LOL!!

Old 03-19-2001, 09:10 PM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a compliment? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Hehe it's all good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 09:19 PM   #8
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Hey, he was nice to me and my site!
Old 03-19-2001, 10:12 PM   #9
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

tight, mike fisher is a pimp
Old 03-20-2001, 04:59 AM   #10
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Oooh your site rocks mike.
Old 03-26-2001, 07:28 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Enjoyed your interview on Fox Sports Tonight Fish. Nice job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-26-2001, 08:38 PM   #12
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

Mike u already know Im a Big Fan of yours...I start the day off by checkin out DallasBasketball.com I know your staff is on the inside & provide information you just cant get anywhere else on the net.
Old 03-27-2001, 01:18 PM   #13
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

dang...the people at this site worship mike fisher almost as much as mike finley.
fish, you're site's pretty good, definitely enjoy it....glad to have a good board to post at in dallas-mavs.com
i don't want to sound mushy or anything..but, it is by far the best mavs site to post at (well, maybe the best if madape was ...umm, how can i tactfully say this..if he was excommunicated the board)
jordan, you can stay....umm, thekid, you've come around and have begun to agree with me on a regular basis, you can stay also

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 01:39 PM   #14
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about the wisom of messing with the Ape... LOL

Old 03-27-2001, 05:45 PM   #15
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

well, as you can see by my icon, an ape would have no affect on me because of divine intervention.

anyone want to put some money down on the game this wednesday night?
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote