Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-07-2006, 08:30 AM   #1
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Van Horn to retire?

By Chris Tomasson, Rocky Mountain News
August 4, 2006
Reggie Evans still wants to return to the Nuggets. As for Keith Van Horn, will he return to the NBA?
The Nuggets, seeking to add at least one more frontcourt player, continue to wait. On their list are free agents Evans and Van Horn.

Evans said Monday he wants to return to the Nuggets, but Tuesday, he met with Cleveland. Are his Monday comments still valid?

"Everything's cool," Evans said Thursday about wanting to re-sign. "I've said that a million times."

As for Van Horn, who played last season with Dallas, the Nuggets are waiting to see what he wants to do. Van Horn, who lives in Evergreen with his wife, Amy, and four children, has interest in the Nuggets, but retirement also is an option.

"That's always a possibility," said Rick Majerus, who coached Van Horn at the University of Utah. "His family is very important to him. It's much more important than the NBA."

Mavericks president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson concurred.

He said Van Horn has "made a lot of money in his lifetime" and retiring is "always an option."

Van Horn, 30, earned $15.7 million last season in the final year of a maximum six-year, $73 million deal. His agent, David Falk, plans to talk next week with his client, who has been on vacation in Alaska.

"I don't think they're in any particular rush," said Nelson, who said Van Horn could return to the Mavericks and didn't rule out the Nuggets acquiring him in a sign-and-trade deal.

So the Nuggets continue to wait on Van Horn and Evans, who is said to be complicating matters by seeking a salary starting at about the midlevel exception of $5.2 million. The Nuggets are $3 million from the luxury tax.

"I really don't want to talk about it until I sign my contract," said Evans, who wouldn't discuss his meeting with Cleveland.

ETC.: The Nuggets' preseason schedule features an Oct. 10 opener at home against Istanbul's Efes Pilsen, which has won four of the past five Turkish League titles and will travel to America for the first time. "The Euroleague is the second-best league in the world," Nuggets director of player personnel Mark Warkentien said. "They're probably going to bring a little more intensity than another NBA team (in a first preseason game)." Efes Pilsen has guard Horace Jenkins, who spent 2004-05 with Detroit . . . The Nuggets no longer are giving consideration to signing Shawn Kemp, who played in their free agent camp in June. Kemp, who hasn't played in the NBA since 2002-03, was charged July 21 with misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Kemp's agent, Tony Dutt, said he hasn't spoken with the Nuggets about Kemp since the incident
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2006, 08:42 AM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

In other words, Denver is KVH's only option and both parties know it. So, in order to get Denver to pay market value, KVH through out the retirement possibility.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:46 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog
ETC.: The Nuggets' preseason schedule features an Oct. 10 opener at home
62 days until Basketball
Old 08-07-2006, 09:44 AM   #4
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Funny. My brother built the basement of KVHs 28,000 square foot house in Colorado. KVH said that if he didn't sign with the nuggets he would retire. I guess he's true to his word.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:51 AM   #5
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

he really is a family man so if he cant play where his fammily lives that could be a real option for him
Old 08-07-2006, 10:58 AM   #6
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I think he should just retire. At least he'll remember his last season playing ball was effd up by Dwade and some NBA refs. Ooh what a remembrance.
But, if Denver doesnt push through with the signing, I'd stilll think that he should retire. Be a family man. Let the Heat-Mavs rivalry fade. Or if not, sign up with Denver and have his revenge on the Heat one last time.

"Van Horn scores all 122 points, en route to a Nuggets win over the Miami Heat."
Suweet!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:32 AM   #7
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Retiring at 30? The window of playing the NBA seems to grow smaller and smaller.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:51 AM   #8
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
Retiring at 30? The window of playing the NBA seems to grow smaller and smaller.
Especially if you suck.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #9
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Would be fun to see him reunited with K-Mart.

Now, if only George could get Zeke to part with Steph.....you could have a Nets Reunion Team.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:50 PM   #10
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Van horn earned 15.7 million last year? Oh my god...

edit: earned might not be the appropriate word

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 08-07-2006 at 12:50 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:00 PM   #11
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Umm i thought i read a lil part where it says that he could come bak to Dallas. IDK having him bak to me wouldnt be soo bad...he would just kinda sit around and wait to get called up once in a while.

And take it easy guys he was def. over paid by that contract but KVH is not that bad. He's a good guy and a good BB player. If he wasnt he wouldnt b in the NBA.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:12 PM   #12
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I really hope he either signs with the Nuggets or retires. Anything to keep him from returning here.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:14 PM   #13
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He's a good guy and a good BB player. If he wasnt he wouldnt b in the NBA.
Actually, that contract kept him in the league the last 2-3 years. Nobody could afford to eat it.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:52 PM   #14
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

As a 15th guy at the end of the bench for min. The Mavs would be crazy not to sign him for a insurance policy against Dirk getting hurt in the regular season.

No he can't replace Dirk (who could), but KVH and Croshere would at least keep the Mavs in games during the regular season.

I didn't say he would be active come playoff time, just that I don't think you could find a better player as insurance against Dirk going down, if all you are paying him is min.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 03:10 PM   #15
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
As a 15th guy at the end of the bench for min. The Mavs would be crazy not to sign him for a insurance policy against Dirk getting hurt in the regular season.

No he can't replace Dirk (who could), but KVH and Croshere would at least keep the Mavs in games during the regular season.

I didn't say he would be active come playoff time, just that I don't think you could find a better player as insurance against Dirk going down, if all you are paying him is min.
I agree. Unless there's a qualitatively better option through a trade or something, I'd rather the 15th guy be KVH at a vet min, signed for a 2yr contract with the 2nd yr non-guaranteed (btw, this is DLord's idea from db.com).

Firstly, he knows the system and wouldn't take much time adjusting to it like a new guy coming in. Secondly, a Dirk injury insurance package of Cro/KVH/Pops combo sounds much better than just Cro/Pops. Thirdly, his recent playoff suckitude may be due to his injuries and there's a chance that he's actually more close to his regular season performance than the playoffs. Finally, his contract could be quite valuable next off-season to use in a trade like we used Powell and Rawle's contracts this year to get AJ.

Last edited by V2M; 08-07-2006 at 03:12 PM.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 03:38 PM   #16
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Thats what i m saying. He would b our 15th guy and wouldnt even want or need a lot of playing time...but would be a great insurance. We would have a 15th guy thts good to be some other teams 7th or 8th guy.

Soo like i said it wouldnt b a bad idea to bring him bak now.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:33 PM   #17
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth
Funny. My brother built the basement of KVHs 28,000 square foot house in Colorado. KVH said that if he didn't sign with the nuggets he would retire. I guess he's true to his word.
28,000 Foot house? Shit, my house is 2400 sqft and that's pretty big by California's standard. 28,000 damn that's a f______ university building!
Old 08-07-2006, 08:56 PM   #18
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Yeah, I think it's called the El Van Hornito Hacienda. Just like Jayson Williams' farm. Dang! That IS a University sized lot!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #19
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I might have gotten lambasted by someone for posting this but c'est la vie.

I think if kvh does go to denver he will do okay. He just seems like a guy who's not that happy to be out there. From all I hear he misses his family during the season and he never moves them from denver, which I think is a mistake for a man's peace of mind and committment level.

He may retire one year and then get back in it, but denver would be a good place for him.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #20
Purple&Gold

Purple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
"That's always a possibility," said Rick Majerus, who coached Van Horn at the University of Utah. "His family is very important to him. It's much more important than the NBA."
Is this why hes been a underachiever bum his whole career? i understand family is important to him but its probably gives us the answer as to why hes never been the player he was suppose to be he probably spends the whole off-season with his family, no rehab no practice no conditioning and most importantly nothing sort of something to improve his game.

he should retire immediately no 2nd guess thinking no one wants him anymore hes garbage Denver just wants him cause there desprate for a shooter and even Van Horn can't shoot these days..

Last edited by Purple&Gold; 08-08-2006 at 01:35 AM.
Purple&Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:42 AM   #21
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

He should retire. He is no good anymore, has plenty of money, has been to the Finals, and wants to spend time with his family. Retire already.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 08-08-2006, 02:54 AM   #22
Purple&Gold

Purple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura about

He has not been good for A LONG TIME.... and the fact that he seems to think his family is important takes his motivation out of the game which is probably what has been happening every summer. Goodbye Van Horn i hope you retire don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:18 AM   #23
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple&Gold
He has not been good for A LONG TIME. Goodbye Van Horn i hope you retire don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Word.

Old 08-08-2006, 07:33 AM   #24
jacktruth
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
28,000 Foot house? Shit, my house is 2400 sqft and that's pretty big by California's standard. 28,000 damn that's a f______ university building!
I've actually have been in it while it was being framed. It is 3 stories and has some very intricate frame structures. His freaking patio is bigger than my house. It also has a 5000 square foot barn. It's about a $15 million home. His patio overlooks the mountains and there is a white buffalo in the meadow below. I'm not sure if it is his. It's crazy out there.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #25
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooby
In other words, Denver is KVH's only option and both parties know it. So, in order to get Denver to pay market value, KVH through out the retirement possibility.
This makes, by far, the most sense.

No way KVH quits at age 30, with millions of dollars left to be made.

He may be a lot of things, but.....he's not that heartless.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #26
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Good ol' Queef.... What will we do without him?
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:21 PM   #27
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Im going to miss him and his white buffalo.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:06 PM   #28
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
have you seen the money they're making these days?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:31 PM   #29
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

KVH can still play in this league. He's not the player he once was (and was never close to good enough to be making max money) but he can still be a pretty solid 7th or 8th man on a team that needs a shooter off the bench. That sounds like at least half of the teams in the NBA to me. People who think he won't get any interest on today's inflated market are just kidding themselves. He'll find a good number of suitors IF he decides to play. Even if it's for somewhere around the league minimum (though I assume it'll be for closer to 3 or 4 million a year), he'll still be on a lot of team's free-agent radars.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #30
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
... but he can still be a pretty solid 7th or 8th man on a team that needs a shooter off the bench.
This sounds very reasonable, but based on recent production remains speculation. Or optimism.

But as long as he's not messing up the Mavs' rotation, I wish him well.

Last edited by MavKikiNYC; 08-09-2006 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:55 PM   #31
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth
I've actually have been in it while it was being framed. It is 3 stories and has some very intricate frame structures. His freaking patio is bigger than my house. It also has a 5000 square foot barn. It's about a $15 million home. His patio overlooks the mountains and there is a white buffalo in the meadow below. I'm not sure if it is his. It's crazy out there.
My house is worth about what I make in a year, and so is his.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:50 PM   #32
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

73 Million Dollars! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:11 AM   #33
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

with the news that the mavs have the 4 guys to fill the last spot it looks like no kvh sign and trade is coming. The mavs might have inside info that he will retire
Old 08-13-2006, 02:06 AM   #34
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm glad KVH won't be back. He was really the only Mav I despised. Stack and I still have our differences as well as Damp, but the great playoffs they both had kind of have made me a believer.