Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-18-2018, 09:25 PM   #2361
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I think at the very we least we’d have to give up our 1st next season moderately protected. Say, top-5. They have the leverage. If you’re calling to move up, it means you’re in love
Exactly. It's why you never release who you want. They can just draft him and ask for whatever they want.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2018, 09:32 PM   #2362
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Take Faried + 14th pick on. Trade 14th + 5 to get to 2. Trade Barnes + next years 1st (top 5 protected) for #4.

I keep saying it over and over trying to make it real. Ha!
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:26 PM   #2363
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Fish says he hears our love of Doncic is “too strong”

Mavs planting rumors to try to undo the damage or legit?
Old 06-18-2018, 10:47 PM   #2364
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I'm gonna believe that he Mavs aren't foolish enough to let it out the bag who they plan on drafting. Its not like they have a top 2 pick.....They are basically getting the elite prospect that everyone else doesn't take that's ahead of them.....so i'm hoping they are trying to sway who that guy is. How did Doncic go from being a top 3 pick to falling to us all of a sudden?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:48 PM   #2365
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Take Faried + 14th pick on. Trade 14th + 5 to get to 2. Trade Barnes + next years 1st (top 5 protected) for #4.

I don’t believe the Mavs would be able to take on Faried AND Parsons. Taking on Parsons contract is the only way Memphis would ever consider giving up 4. Mavs could get enough cap space for 1 but not both.

I don’t believe the should trade up. This could just be another smoke screen to get another team to take Doncic before the 5th pick. That increases the chances of pushing the guy they really want (whoever it may be) down to them. Just like last year when all we heard about was Ntilikina. That tactic helped land them Dennis.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:13 PM   #2366
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post

I was thinking we should take on Faried (and Arthur if it reduces what we need to give up) to get #14, then package that pick along with a lightly protected 2019 first rounder to try to move up to 9 or 10 to hopefully take Mikal Bridges. I don't think we can get a 2nd top-5 pick... we don't have enough to offer the Grizzlies.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:29 AM   #2367
Zaman314125

Zaman314125 will become famous soon enoughZaman314125 will become famous soon enough

Yea I don't think the Doncic love is true. It's the same crap we pulled with Frank Ntilikina last year. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow or day after there will be a report stating that "Mavs narrowed down their pick between Doncic and MPJ". It'll put the pressure on the Kings and Grizzlies to take those guys causing someone like Bagley to fall.

Honestly, I have no idea which big man the Mavs are zeroing in on. My guess is Bagley. We lack offense and rebounding. A 19 year old kid who averages 20 and 11 with Amar'e Stoudemire upside might help with that.
Zaman314125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:33 AM   #2368
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Doncic is a prime target in this draft and one of the safest picks, but if Mavs indeed are all in it would seem they

a) concluded that all of the bigs come with too many risks
b) are confident they get a big in FA
c) do not look for needs / position / fit at this point and want the best player

That said, I'd much rather have a second pick in the lottery and #5 than trading up for Doncic. I'd really like to get Mikal if possible.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:45 AM   #2369
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman314125 View Post
Yea I don't think the Doncic love is true. It's the same crap we pulled with Frank Ntilikina last year. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow or day after there will be a report stating that "Mavs narrowed down their pick between Doncic and MPJ". It'll put the pressure on the Kings and Grizzlies to take those guys causing someone like Bagley to fall.

Honestly, I have no idea which big man the Mavs are zeroing in on. My guess is Bagley. We lack offense and rebounding. A 19 year old kid who averages 20 and 11 with Amar'e Stoudemire upside might help with that.

That’s exactly what I think is going on. I mean I really like Doncic but the Mavs are really needing a big. I still believe the guy they really want is Bamba. Enticing teams to pick Doncic and MPJ only helps them.
Old 06-19-2018, 05:29 AM   #2370
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

It’s that double-reverse psychology time of the year...

Mavs like Luka... With the #1 pick in the draft, Phoenix takes Luka Doncic!

Mavs like Porter... With the #2 pick in the draft, Sacramento takes Michael Porter Jr.!

Mavs like Bamba... With the #3 pick in the draft, Atlanta takes Mo Bamba!

Mavs like Bagley... With the #4 pick in the draft, Memphis takes Marvin Bagley III!

Lol, y’all’s dummies... With the #5 pick in the draft, Dallas takes DeAndre Ayton!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-19-2018 at 05:36 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:46 AM   #2371
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

There are 3 areas of dire need on this team and one of them should easily be addressed with the 5th pick. No reason for Donnie and Cuban to get too aggressive.

I'm all for adding picks by taking on salary but don't think we should be moving that pick unless it is for Brown or someone of his caliber and age range.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:43 AM   #2372
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Fish says he hears our love of Doncic is “too strong”

Mavs planting rumors to try to undo the damage or legit?

Rick loves Doncic. Pretty sure Rick wants him more than Bagley or Porter or a project Like JJJ
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:06 AM   #2373
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The look on UD's face when we draft WCJ...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:24 AM   #2374
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Draftexpress had an interesting fact:

In 2017-2018 there were 456 players on NBA rosters.

42% (192) were either drafted in the second round or went undrafted.

Hope we find some gems with 33 and 54 and if we can’t get another first rounder maybe we can buy some second rounders

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-19-2018 at 08:33 AM.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #2375
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope we find some gems with 33 and 54 and if we can’t get another first rounder maybe we can buy some second rounders
We have our full "cash considerations" in hand this time, right? We possibly missed out on Jordan Bell last year because used cash to get rid of Jeremy Evans deal, if I'm remembering right. Oh, that onerous Evans deal. So nice to be out from under that one...

Last edited by mac222b; 06-19-2018 at 08:48 AM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:14 AM   #2376
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hopefully Cuban isn't looking for his next Satnum Singh.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:22 AM   #2377
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't matter what Shenanigans the Mavs try to pull, Doncic is going 2nd. I can see how posturing is worth a shot, but You can't afford to miss on him at 2, unless it's for Bagely. Even still that doesn't mean he gets to us. Worst case scenario we end up with MPJ, then 2nd worst is J3.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:25 AM   #2378
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I think a trade with Denver is way more possible than anything with Memphis. It wouldn't take much from our side, but I still don't think Denver would do a trade, even to get rid of Faried.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:45 AM   #2379
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
It doesn't matter what Shenanigans the Mavs try to pull, Doncic is going 2nd. I can see how posturing is worth a shot, but You can't afford to miss on him at 2, unless it's for Bagely. Even still that doesn't mean he gets to us. Worst case scenario we end up with MPJ, then 2nd worst is J3.
I've heard Bagley is a lock at 2. We don't know who will be picked after Ayton. That is the only absolution we know at this point.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM   #2380
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

2 more sleeps.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:54 AM   #2381
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dirk was in the Mavs draft room last year - please correct me if I am wrong.
I wonder if Barnes/DSJ might be in the room this year.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:55 AM   #2382
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
I think Dirk was in the Mavs draft room last year - please correct me if I am wrong.
Not if Barnes is traded.

Old 06-19-2018, 12:08 PM   #2383
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
I doubt it. I think Dirk was there because he's the GOAT, but doubt he offers any insight to who they draft. Might get a chance to talk with the draftee and welcome them to the team.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:41 PM   #2384
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I doubt it. I think Dirk was there because he's the GOAT, but doubt he offers any insight to who they draft. Might get a chance to talk with the draftee and welcome them to the team.
He's the GOAT and obviously a good luck charm. On top of that he is gaining experience for his future role within the organization.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:22 PM   #2385
Me.B

Default 2018 NBA Draft

https://twitter.com/br_nba/status/10...663790592?s=21

If Doncic is gone by 5 you’re looking at the newest Dallas Maverick.

Last edited by Me.B; 06-19-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:35 PM   #2386
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post

Yep. It's looking like Doncic or Bamba at 5 with Porter as an outside chance. Those draftexpress guys know their stuff too. According to them, it's looking like...

Ayton
Bagley
JJJ

Which means Memphis picks either Doncic or Porter. Don't see Memphis passing up on Doncic.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:41 PM   #2387
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:

I would be delighted.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:43 PM   #2388
Me.B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yep. It's looking like Doncic or Bamba at 5 with Porter as an outside chance. Those draftexpress guys know their stuff too. According to them, it's looking like...

Ayton

Bagley

JJJ

Which means Memphis picks either Doncic or Porter. Don't see Memphis passing up on Doncic.

I would really love to get that 4 pick and end up with both Bamba and Doncic.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:06 PM   #2389
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I would really love to get that 4 pick and end up with both Bamba and Doncic.
That's a great dream come true, but we should be happy with just Bamba.

Old 06-19-2018, 02:25 PM   #2390
Me.B

Quote:

I’m actually going to be happy with any of the top 5 guys. I really think whoever they take at 5 is going to fit well with this team. My least favorite though is MPJ. His injury history makes him too big of a risk in my opinion.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:54 PM   #2391
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Both true... but all of this is setting me up for the J3 letdown.

Old 06-19-2018, 03:52 PM   #2392
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Both true... but all of this is setting me up for the J3 letdown.

IMO J3 (great nickname btw) would not be a letdown. His game really reminds me a lot of Anthony Davis (check out some YT vids, he really has a well rounded game with underrated offensive skill). I wouldn't be surprised if he's the best player from this draft 4 years down the road.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:29 PM   #2393
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
IMO J3 (great nickname btw) would not be a letdown. His game really reminds me a lot of Anthony Davis (check out some YT vids, he really has a well rounded game with underrated offensive skill). I wouldn't be surprised if he's the best player from this draft 4 years down the road.
This may be true. It just doesnt have the same feel as having another Euro star Doncic or the super long and intelligent Bamba.

Old 06-19-2018, 04:58 PM   #2394
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
He might be. Dude got benched During the NCAA tournament. He's definitely going to take time to develop, but the good thing is he is super young.
Old 06-19-2018, 05:06 PM   #2395
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not in the NBA and already his first career block.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:03 PM   #2396
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Not in the NBA and already his first career block.
Is that because he thinks he’s going top 3? Just curious why he wants no part of Memphis.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:33 PM   #2397
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Is that because he thinks he’s going top 3? Just curious why he wants no part of Memphis.
Doesn't make any sense with Gasol there -- neither of them can play the 4.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-19-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:39 PM   #2398
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Sit on the bench behind Gasol?

Old 06-19-2018, 06:52 PM   #2399
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If he wants no part of Memphis it's because he thinks he's going to the Mavericks at 5.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:54 PM   #2400
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
If he wants no part of Memphis it's because he thinks he's going to the Mavericks at 5.
I feel like Dallas would take Carter Jr over Bamba.