Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #17
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Not to mention Bam is the perfect guy to put next to Towns. Good rim protector and gives them a rim runner. And Richardson can help space the floor and is a good defender too.
Agreed, Thibs just way too in love with his old guys, Noah to Minny soon?
It was a perfect package to build on. Waiters was supposedly the salary filler. But Bam, and Richardson, are fits to what Thibs is trying to do defensively.

I was looking at the numbers for Butler's deal and boy, Butler's theatrics at practice....I can see why.....but honestly, if I was in that lockerroom I wouldn't trust the guy.

He's due 20 million this year. The Wolves offered 4 years 100 million. Butler wanted a re-do which meant dissolving the Wolves roster except the 5 starters...5 years 175 million(avg 35 per). Now with that off the table, the max he can get next summer is 5 years 190 million, if he signs with another team, it's 4 years 141 million. Start of next year he'll be 30...not sure if it's wise for a team to go 5 years for a Thibs guy, we've seen a short shelf life for Thib's starters, sort of the result of Thib's not using much of his bench.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote