Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-27-2019, 12:24 PM   #121
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I just posted this in the Clippers GDT, but I'll repost here-

Outside of Luka, the Mavs roster is pretty awful. Most of the players are not individually awful, they're mostly okay rotational role players, but that's the entire roster. You're supposed to have like 4 of those type of players, and with the rest being quality impact players.

It's tough to say what the Mavs need going forward, because we kind of need everything. Like every other team in the league, we need 3 and D wing guys. I'd say we could really use a sort of old-school 4 who can rebound and play in the post, given how KP is awful in the post and is most effective as a spot up shooter. KP is a stretch 5, nothing more, nothing less. The sooner RC realizes that, the better. Most of all though, the Mavs DESPERATELY need another playmaker in the backcourt. Luka can't initiate the offense on every position. We need another quality perimeter player who can carry the offense when Luka is on the bench, as well as allow Luka to play off the ball a bit when he's on the floor. This will not only lighten the load on Luka, but also Luka's 3pt% should go up significantly if he actually starts getting open looks, instead of only taking that step-back.

MBT have their work cut out for them. Unfortunately the free agent class this season is garbage, and I don't feel like the Mavs have a whole lot in terms of trade assets, given how much we had to give up to get KP.
I don't think it's tough to say what we really need. We just need to upgrade Powell and DFS. A starting rebounder, decent defender/rim protector and a starting wing defender, more experienced and talented offensively.

I think you are underselling KP a bit too. He will get better and more involved.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 11-27-2019 at 12:25 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2019, 03:46 PM   #122
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I don't think it's tough to say what we really need. We just need to upgrade Powell and DFS. A starting rebounder, decent defender/rim protector and a starting wing defender, more experienced and talented offensively.
Let me rephrase. It's tough to say what we need most out of those things.

Quote:
I think you are underselling KP a bit too. He will get better and more involved.
I hope you're right, but I don't think we can just assume that it's going to work out. Honestly, my worry is more about Carlisle than KP. I really don't like the way we're using KP, or rather, the way we're not using him. I'm starting to wonder if Carlisle just doesn't know how to use KP.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 04:22 PM   #123
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Let me rephrase. It's tough to say what we need most out of those things.

I hope you're right, but I don't think we can just assume that it's going to work out. Honestly, my worry is more about Carlisle than KP. I really don't like the way we're using KP, or rather, the way we're not using him. I'm starting to wonder if Carlisle just doesn't know how to use KP.
That's where I would start. Upgrade at the 5 and 3. I'm sure everyone has an opinion on who would help but imagine just Kevin Love or Drummond and otto porter. Whether or not any of them are gettable that simple improvement without either even being a star would make a massive difference imo.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 06:04 PM   #124
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

What would Golden State need to part with Draymond? I believe he would be an ideal fit next to KP.

I agree with the 3/D comments. I think what we need more than anything is GRIT. Beverley would have been a great add for us. D. Green brings us defensive versatility and a nastiness in the paint. I don’t see him being a guy who holds up well to a <20 win season. They could gain young assets and cash flexibility moving forward.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:54 PM   #125
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone interested in Josh Richardson?
Good 3D guy and young.

Would Philly part with him?
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 08:45 PM   #126
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Anyone interested in Josh Richardson?
Good 3D guy and young.

Would Philly part with him?
No. Only way they would is if he was part of a package bringing back Beal or someone of that ilk. He’s on a great contract and they lack ballhandlers and creators.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #127
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
What would Golden State need to part with Draymond? I believe he would be an ideal fit next to KP.

I agree with the 3/D comments. I think what we need more than anything is GRIT. Beverley would have been a great add for us. D. Green brings us defensive versatility and a nastiness in the paint. I don’t see him being a guy who holds up well to a <20 win season. They could gain young assets and cash flexibility moving forward.
I think they’ll wait to see where they land in the lottery. If they hit the first or second pick I could see them dealing it and maybe Russell for better fitting parts and making a run at another championship or two with Draymond. Or if they think they can draft a future star maybe they do that, thinking they won’t be in the top-3 for a long time again. Maybe they think they have a four year window with the Dray, Steph, Klay core + another young star and whatever they can get for D. Russell
Old 12-06-2019, 11:03 AM   #128
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors arent trading Draymond. Sure he looks like trash right now but it doesnt matter for them.

he is a perfect fit with Curry and Klay and next season they are both back. remember the pre Durant-Warriors?

They are going to trade Russell and the pick and come back straight as contender.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:18 AM   #129
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

If you want a 3/D guy

Quote:
In his last seven games, Josh Reaves is averaging 18.7 points, 5.4 boards, 3.3 assists, and 2.3 steals per game while shooting 42.9 percent on eight 3s per game. Promising development for one of the Mavs' two-way players.
@bobbykaralla
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:23 PM   #130
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

It wouldn't shock me to see something like Lee/GSW pick for Reddick at the deadline if both teams hold their positions.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:40 PM   #131
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
It wouldn't shock me to see something like Lee/GSW pick for Reddick at the deadline if both teams hold their positions.
Curry and Reddick are pretty similar players, but you can never have too many shooters.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:42 PM   #132
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Curry and Reddick are pretty similar players, but you can never have too many shooters.
Yeah I think if we make the playoffs, our opponent would be wise to double Luka every single time up the floor, and the best way to beat traps is with shooting.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:09 PM   #133
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
If you want a 3/D guy

@bobbykaralla
Great stuff Erica. Hopefully he can become our future Raja Bell type. He looked pretty smooth in the limited action I saw of him.

Last edited by mac222b; 12-06-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2019, 06:04 PM   #134
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Jrue Holiday available per Stein. Doubt we have what it takes though

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 06:11 PM   #135
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Jrue Holiday available per Stein. Doubt we have what it takes though
Hoopshype thinks Delon, Lee's contract, and a first would get it done and I don't disagree.

Problem is that we can't trade a pick until 2025, other than a pick swap until after the draft this offseason.

I wonder if the Warriors' pick would be good enough at 31.

Also I'm not sure Jrue is the right pick for us with his massive contract. Delon does most of what he does anyway.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:56 PM   #136
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Courtney Lee + Warriors pick

For

Redick

Makes way more sense than Jrue. Pelicans get a pick and $13 million out of it by virtue of Lee’s expiring deal.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:41 AM   #137
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hoopshype thinks Delon, Lee's contract, and a first would get it done and I don't disagree.

Problem is that we can't trade a pick until 2025, other than a pick swap until after the draft this offseason.

I wonder if the Warriors' pick would be good enough at 31.

Also I'm not sure Jrue is the right pick for us with his massive contract. Delon does most of what he does anyway.
Jrues contract isnt massiv at 26m. All Defense 1st and 2nd in the past two years. High character. Pretty sure he opts out in 2021 too.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 02:24 PM   #138
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Jrues contract isnt massiv at 26m. All Defense 1st and 2nd in the past two years. High character. Pretty sure he opts out in 2021 too.
If you only got one upgrade this year, would you make it the PG with Jrue vs. a PF/C tweener who can defend?

Also does getting Jrue make us better if we give up Delon in the process?
Old 12-18-2019, 04:35 PM   #139
mac222b
Diamond Member

In a vacuum prefer Jrue to JJ Redick, but relative to what you'd have to give up? We kind of have a poor man's Redick in Seth so we don't NEED him, per se, but man does that guy fly around the court and require a defender to stick to him in a way few have. Would love to see what RC could do with that. Shades of Jet.

Would love Jrue's upgrade defensively and as a secondary creator. He is an upgrade to Wright in those regards, but makes 3x as much. And we probably don't really have the assets for him unless we gut our bench.

Unless something too good to be jrue falls into our lap, just use Lee &/or TE for a guy that can help defend--Iggy, Tristan Thompson, Jae Crowder (who Im not sure is actually all that good a defender or even basketball player at this point) types, guys who we could acquire for "Bird Rights" reasons (Gallo, Bertans), or simply assets for a future trade. The only thing they shouldn't do is let the Lee expiring & TE go to waste.

Last edited by mac222b; 12-18-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-20-2019, 10:03 AM   #140
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Robert Covington now coming off the bench. Wolves on an 8 game losing streak and the playoff hopes are fleeting. I wonder if they'd flip him for some young talent? Sadly we don't have picks, but we do have a few young guys.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:53 PM   #141
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Robert Covington now coming off the bench. Wolves on an 8 game losing streak and the playoff hopes are fleeting. I wonder if they'd flip him for some young talent? Sadly we don't have picks, but we do have a few young guys.
Take this tweet for what it is worth, but I doubt the Mavs make a trade anytime soon. Only way I see them making a move like this is if they are struggling around the deadline.

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1208037591917977600

"Management loves current chemistry."

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 06:24 PM   #142
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Take this tweet for what it is worth, but I doubt the Mavs make a trade anytime soon. Only way I see them making a move like this is if they are struggling around the deadline.

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1208037591917977600

"Management loves current chemistry."
Can't underrate chemistry... Or results, for that matter.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:32 AM   #143
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Can't underrate chemistry... Or results, for that matter.
Considering we are beating elite teams in their own buildings on a regular basis I can see why they wouldn’t want to risk chemistry.
I do think they could make two moves that wouldn’t impact chemistry that much.

TPE for Marcus Morris
Lee/GSW Pick for Reddick
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #144
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Considering we are beating elite teams in their own buildings on a regular basis I can see why they wouldn’t want to risk chemistry.
I do think they could make two moves that wouldn’t impact chemistry that much.

TPE for Marcus Morris
Lee/GSW Pick for Reddick
I was going to mention Morris as one of the guys this offseason that could have made a big difference if the Mavs moved KP to center. But he is a reneging shit box, and I'm not sure I want those types on our team anymore.

Old 12-21-2019, 07:27 PM   #145
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

10-2 on the road. I love that.

Mavs won 9 on the road all of last year.
Old 12-22-2019, 11:24 AM   #146
trukop

trukop is a jewel in the roughtrukop is a jewel in the roughtrukop is a jewel in the roughtrukop is a jewel in the rough

What about this trade?

If Drummond 'd acept a 100-125M/5 years new contract (2021)
Drummond - Hardaway+Justin Jackson+Barnes Trade Exception+1ºpick (2027)+2º pick(2020 and 2021)
Corvignton - Lee+1ºpick (2025)+2ºpick (2020)
trukop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 12:10 PM   #147
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trukop View Post
What about this trade?

If Drummond 'd acept a 100-125M/5 years new contract (2021)
Drummond - Hardaway+Justin Jackson+Barnes Trade Exception+1ºpick (2027)+2º pick(2020 and 2021)
Corvignton - Lee+1ºpick (2025)+2ºpick (2020)
Barnes TPE cannot be combined with any other asset with $ attached. It can only be traded with picks, cash consideration, etc. but not with players.

Mavs also cannot trade consecutive picks and have 2021 and 2023 spoken for (to NYK) so either the pick is 2025 or after or it's a swap (and why would Detroit trade their better pick for our worse one?)

Mavs can't trade the 2020 pick until we actually pick a player in the draft this offseason. We can trade the Warriors' second-rounder which should be darn close to a late first (31-34)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-22-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-22-2019, 12:30 PM   #148
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Barnes TPE cannot be combined with any other asset with $ attached. It can only be traded with picks, cash consideration, etc. but not with players.

Mavs also cannot trade consecutive picks and have 2021 and 2023 spoken for (to NYK) so either the pick is 2025 or after or it's a swap (and why would Detroit trade their better pick for our worse one?)

Mavs can't trade the 2020 pick until we actually pick a player in the draft this offseason. We can trade the Warriors' second-rounder which should be darn close to a late first (31-34)
I wish we could "sticky" an individual post, as the TPE and picks have come up in a lot of trade speculation lately, and I'm not sure most people know how the rules work... Thanks for setting everyone straight!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 06:58 PM   #149
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Last edited by turin; 12-22-2019 at 07:02 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 11:23 PM   #150
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Jeff Green was waived by Utah. Wouldn't mind adding him if the injury bug hit.

Old 12-27-2019, 09:35 PM   #151
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Jeff Green was waived by Utah. Wouldn't mind adding him if the injury bug hit.
Would be another body to throw at LeBron/Kawhi types for 5-10 mins. Though he’s probably better as almost exclusively a 4 these days. We sometimes have to resort to THJ on those guys at times (we are so thin on the wing, we essentially have Dodo and Maxi to guard big wings) and he tries but he’s just not big enough. Same with Delon. Maybe for a possession or two but not for an extended run.

Greens a weird dude in that he’ll look washed on one team and then thrive in his role at his very next stop. And then move on again...
Old 01-22-2020, 12:25 AM   #152
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Was just thinking about the TE for Courtney Lee. Who are some of the teams trying to duck the tax. Are OKC, Miami and Toronto still on that list? Any others? Wondering what kind of guy we could get for "free." I think guys like Steven Adams and especially Gallo will cost Courtney Lee +. Raptors look like contenders so they maybe won't sell on Ibaka, Gasol, Lowry, Powell...

Find ing a way to add Gallo to this group I think we are good for homecourt in the playoffs.

KP, Gallo, DFS, Delon, Luka would be a scary good closing group.
Pretty close!