Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2011, 08:17 AM   #10
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Dan, didn't we just have this discussion about Romo being a Farve type QB. One that will win a few games a year for you. Who is also the one who will LOSE games for you.

This was just a week of the Lose the game for you Romo.

To a large extent he won the 49's and Redskins games.......to an extent it was totally on him that we lost the Jets and Detroit games.......he is 50-50 right now.
A franchise this prestigious needs more than a 50/50 QB that will literally single handedly lose you games. He never was THIS bad before. He had mental gaffes - big ones even, but not of epic fail proportions. I mean, yesterday was the Homer Simpson Epic Fail picture where his cornflakes are on fire and at his disposal are merely milk and cereal. Yesterday was this shit:
You think I and others should just shut up about it because we have talked on this subject before? Come on - surely you don't accept this. I feel like John Q right now and my Cowboys need a new heart and you tell me to accept their fate. NO, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THEIR FATE. No I will not be OK with it. They have heart dis, err, brain disease right now. A transplant is the only way to have a chance at a healthy life and unfortunately the brain options are seriously limited.

So what can we do outside of accept it? Good damn question. Jones made his stance clear last night. Romo is his man and games like this won't change that. That's awesome. Play like shit and you have a free pass for as long as your stupid ass is under contract for our team.

I mean, call the Fer out please. You need an owner (that's not true - frankly Jones should STFU) or Jason to sit at the podium and say something like "That was ridiculous and it absolutely can't continue. We have faith in Tony but that Faith only goes so far and you can't have two performances like this now where a player single handedly snatches defeat from the jaws of victory."

Obviously that won't happen, but this SOB needs a wake up call of epic proportions and he won't get it being coddled and having excuses made for him with memories of the good games he CAN have as a reason to forget the horrible, horrible ones he is all too frequently having now.

Enough. ENOUGH.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 10-03-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote