Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-08-2004, 07:54 PM   #1
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice
Default 1st One to Call Me Gets a Great Seat for Tonight's Game

Okay, my buddy can't go. I have season tickets behind the Mavs bench (4 rows up). Just call me and it is yours. I'll meet you outside the AAC.
Lee
Cell Phone <edit: game's over!>
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2004, 07:58 PM   #2
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE:1st One to Call Me Gets a Great Seat for Tonight's Game

Traffic will take to long or else I'd be there.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 08:09 PM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Day1MavsFan
Okay, my buddy can't go. I have season tickets behind the Mavs bench (4 rows up). Just call me and it is yours. I'll meet you outside the AAC.
Lee
I just talked to the guy, and no has taken him up on this offer. He said if one of you decide to call him even after the game starts, he'll come out and give you the ticket.

It would be so sad to miss out. He has incredible seats, and it's sure to be a great game!!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:17 PM   #4
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

You have no idea how much I'd love to go... but I live in Pennsylvania[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:36 PM   #5
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all
Default RE: 1st One to Call Me Gets a Great Seat for Tonight's Game

I would have done it, but just got back in town tonight. Thanks for the offer though, very cool

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 10:56 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

day1mavsfan, Give me the address of your buddy- I am planning to kidnap him for rest of the games and playoffs.

It was a good Gesture on your part to offer it here at d-m.com.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:37 PM   #7
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Day1MavsFan
Lee
Incredible offer - I wish I had seen it sooner. Thank you for offering.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 12:10 AM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Diggity dang dang.... I was on a stinking plane.

I would have loved to have gone.

edit: just to say, everyone who copied his original post should edit out the phone number. you know, for privacy sake.
Old 04-09-2004, 12:57 AM   #9
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Doh. Shouldn'ta taken that nap.

Mod edited to save our man Lee's celly minutes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 01:36 AM   #10
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Rhylan
Doh. Shouldn'ta taken that nap.

Mod edited to save our man Lee's celly minutes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for taking care of that copied cell# Rhylan! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't want Lee getting pranked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 11:10 AM   #11
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice

If y'all can believe this, noboday took me up on the offer. Oh, well. I had fun!
Lee
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:14 AM   #12
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't read the post until 7:30. Next time tell your friend you need more notice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 01:08 PM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

If we have prior notice, we have to ask our relatives and stuff. That's why last minute prime location tickets are the only ones to get posted here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Some of you may have wondered why I PM'd you before the game (Tuesday), asking where you lived (how far from the AAC). No one took me up either, or you didn't respond until after tipoff. It's too bad the tickets become available at the last minute - Just the nature of the business, I guess. Maybe next time.