Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #681
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
It depends on who you compare him with. I like Collison btw, just not for the role many here anticipates for him. He's a pretty average point guard overall.
I think you are right about collison, it's just that roddy hasn't shown much worth keeping him.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #682
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
It depends on who you compare him with. I like Collison btw, just not for the role many here anticipates for him. He's a pretty average point guard overall.

I agree. I'd be pretty psyched if we had Collison coming off the bench for us, but I think his time in New Orleans was a total aberration.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:28 AM   #683
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I agree. I'd be pretty psyched if we had Collison coming off the bench for us, but I think his time in New Orleans was a total aberration.
It was really like the Linsanity, before Linsanity happened, just no one really cared, because of the small market, and probably because of the fact that he's not asian (hope that's not racist, i certainly don't intend to put it that way...). A guy works with an unusually high usage rate, putting up great numbers, but turning over the ball a lot. A lot of, and i really mean a lot of PG in the NBA could do that if they would be in a different situation.

With all that said, Collison still has some good potential, because he showed flashes he can be a good shooter. Wasn't consistent so far in his career, but he had some really nice shooting stretches, and if a guy with his speed can make a defense honest with shooting, it always opens up a whole lot of offensive possibilities for him, and his teammates. I have some hope in the guy, because he showed great flashes in basically every single important facet of the game (defense, shooting, passing, scoring) he just couldn't put it all together for a season, so far...
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:21 AM   #684
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Collison will be fine for the Mavs if he would look to Dirk a little more and deliver the pass. The hard thing for shoot first point guards is they don't trust that they will get the ball back. Collison needs to realize that Dirk will will give him more open looks than he has ever had in his life. Jason Terry is proof of that.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #685
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid to be honest that no one on the team will get dirk the ball worth a crud. It's not like dirk just pins his guy on the block and calls for it. This is probably the reason they want jkiddo back. We are going to have to get used to some turnovers because collison is just going to have to release the ball before he's comfortable doing so.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 10-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #686
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I want players to get Dirk the ball the same as the next person, but this is a new team where other players need to score as well. The last few years the team relied heavily on Dirk scoring, but the team is assembled differently now. Kaman, Collison, and Mayo all need to be in double figures scoring-wise.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #687
dude1394
Guru

Having anyone take a shot away from dirk is a lower percentage shot. I understand your statement and the team cannot rely only on dirk but he has to get the ball easier than he did with the littlest Napoleon around here.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #688
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Collison will be fine for the Mavs if he would look to Dirk a little more and deliver the pass. The hard thing for shoot first point guards is they don't trust that they will get the ball back. Collison needs to realize that Dirk will will give him more open looks than he has ever had in his life. Jason Terry is proof of that.

In the preseason game, Collison had 9 assists while only attempting 9 shots (hitting 6)... Everyone keeps calling him "pass-first", but in a one-game sample he's proven to be rather balanced in this system (and I hope that's how Rick plans on using him this season). He'll figure out when and where to get Dirk the ball eventually, since every practice in the next year will be focused on doing exactly that. Gotta give the kid some time - he's never played with someone like Dirk.

As for the open looks:

Quote:
“I know one thing,” Collison said after the Mavericks beat Alba Berlin on Saturday, 89-84, “coming off that screen from Dirk, I haven’t ever been that open in my entire life.”

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/...ire-life.html/

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-09-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #689
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
In the preseason game, Collison had 9 assists while only attempting 9 shots (hitting 6)... Everyone keeps calling him "pass-first", but in a one-game sample he's proven to be rather balanced in this system (and I hope that's how Rick plans on using him this season). He'll figure out when and where to get Dirk the ball eventually, since every practice in the next year will be focused on doing exactly that. Gotta give the kid some time - he's never played with someone like Dirk.

As for the open looks:
Agreee. We'd be lucky if he continued his 3/1 A/TO ratio, too.
A/TO was great.
Assist/FGA was great.

He still needs to gel with the team and learn how to pass it in to Dirk, but he's been impressive.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #690
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

What is wrong with Mayo? I know, it's preseason, but it's like the Monstars stole his talent in 2010. He'll be a starter here, he gotta pull his head out of his behind, and realize this is his last chance to be an impact player in this league, and earn big money.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 10-09-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #691
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Mayo's too tentative in the 5 minutes I saw him, its like he doesn't know what to do with the ball once it lands in his hands. The guy is so gifted athletically, there's no reaosn for him not to score 15 a night rolling out of bed. His downfall right now, his brain, thinking too much.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #692
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Mayo's too tentative in the 5 minutes I saw him, its like he doesn't know what to do with the ball once it lands in his hands. The guy is so gifted athletically, there's no reaosn for him not to score 15 a night rolling out of bed. His downfall right now, his brain, thinking too much.
Mayo is far from being gifted athletically. As a result he plays small for his height. His first step lacks explosion and he is not quick at all. He is a smart player but not smart enough to hide those two flaws. Hollins was correct in trying to make him a catch and release shooter but he hasn't done well in the mid range game.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #693
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Our homie BG made his debut on the Two Man Game today. Ranking the Mavs roster:

http://www.thetwomangame.com/2012/10/rank-this/

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #694
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post

I'm a big fan of TheWomanGame web zone.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #695
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post

Putting things in perspective, Dojo is a few spots above Jonny Flynn.

I would be a lot happier with Flynn on the roster.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #696
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Players 10-6
http://www.thetwomangame.com/2012/10/rank-this-10-6/
Old 10-14-2012, 04:48 AM   #697
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but OJ Mayo cut his hand falling down stairs in Europe. Probably explains his performance again Barcelona.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:39 AM   #698
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but OJ Mayo cut his hand falling down stairs in Europe. Probably explains his performance again Barcelona.
http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showpo...1&postcount=74
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #699
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

I recorded some clips of Mavstoberfest yesterday, only a little bit of the guys in action. The scrimmage was only a one 12min qtr. The guys looked good though, especially Brandon Wright. It was nice to see him in action, i wish i got shots of him. He had some put backs and other good baskets.

http://youtu.be/tyvECdYSKjI
Old 10-15-2012, 06:45 AM   #700
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Players 5-1
http://www.thetwomangame.com/2012/10/rank-this-pt-iii/
Old 10-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #701
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

West gone, Currywurst in

Collison/Roddy/Dojo (Yikes)
Mayo/Da.Jones/Cunningham - Carter
Marion/Carter/Crowder
Dirk/Brand/Wright
Kaman/Curry

Our backcourt has now zero experience...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #702
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
West gone, Currywurst in

Collison/Roddy/Dojo (Yikes)
Mayo/Da.Jones/Cunningham - Carter
Marion/Carter/Crowder
Dirk/Brand/Wright
Kaman/Curry

Our backcourt has now zero experience...
Sure, not Kidd-Jet type experience, but they make that up with athletic ability and speed. Collison-Mayo have 3-4 years in the league. Jones is a grizzled vet. PG depth - experience is the missing ingredient now with West out of the picture.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #703
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

@ESefko reports that in addition to Curry, the Mavs will bring in Chris Douglas-Roberts for a look. Diff. players are also an option.

DoJos clock is ticking down....
Old 10-25-2012, 06:07 PM   #704
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@ESefko reports that in addition to Curry, the Mavs will bring in Chris Douglas-Roberts for a look. Diff. players are also an option.

CDR over Dojo, yes please!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #705
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I like some of Dojo's game...but his clock is ticking. It'd be nice if we could mold some of Roddy and Dojos positives into a good player, while freeing up a roster space . Fricken science.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #706
sefant77
Guru

Interesting that they went for CDR and not Terrence Williams (got waived too)

Check how he finished his rookie season: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...vLYF?year=2009

TD with 27/13/10
Old 10-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #707
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:

I actually thinks its Roddy that will be moved but....

Disturbing statistic from this preseason:
The front court C/PF are averaging 3ast per game combined. Dirk for his career is a shade under 3 per game. I've been noticing that once the ball gets dumped into paint it doesn't come back out under no circumstance. This has been a really selfish team so far. There is a very big disconnect between the back court and the front court.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #708
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
I actually thinks its Roddy that will be moved but....
No way in hell they are giving up Roddy over DoJo.

Step away from your crack dealer
Old 10-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #709
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say it is 50/50...... I hate DoJo but he probably is a better PG than Roddy. And Carlisle may envision DoJo being the backup PG behind Collison now that West is gone.

DoJo can't shoot but does EVERYTHING else better than Roddy. And both weill not be a Mav next year anyway........
Old 10-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #710
b_o_r
Golden Member

Quote:
Interesting that they went for CDR and not Terrence Williams (got waived too)

Check how he finished his rookie season: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...vLYF?year=2009

TD with 27/13/10
Now that I thought about it, the Mavs don't have to make a decision on the roster till Monday. They probably want to rest Carter/Marion/Brand for 2morrow's game, so it makes sense to bring CDR/Ely/Curry for the last preseason game.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #711
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I'd say it is 50/50...... I hate DoJo but he probably is a better PG than Roddy. And Carlisle may envision DoJo being the backup PG behind Collison now that West is gone.

DoJo can't shoot but does EVERYTHING else better than Roddy. And both weill not be a Mav next year anyway........
I guess it's true, eighty percent of success is just showing up.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #712
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:

Um no...Roddy is better than Dojo in pretty much every way.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #713
sefant77
Guru

Take Roddys GS game and his Spurs playoff game and it exceeds everything Dojo has ever done in his entire two years by 1000%
Old 10-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #714
Bayliss

Quote:
Take Roddys GS game and his Spurs playoff game and it exceeds everything Dojo has ever done in his entire two years by 1000%
True. But Roddy also can't be counted on to stay healthy, can't be counted on to run the offense. Can't be counted on to be aggressive. Can't be counted on to minimize mistakes.

And Roddy has more potential than DoJo. But if that potential is always in street clothes it doesn't really matter.

And like I said, both will be gone next year anyway.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:21 AM   #715
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hyperbole? You cant really believe Dojo does everything better than Roddy?
Other than shoot.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:26 AM   #716
dude1394
Guru

Dojo is a better point than roddy. If he could actually shoot he could have a career.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #717
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Dojo is kind of Russell Westbrook wild to me at times sans the scoring.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:17 AM   #718
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Are we ever going to talk about roosters? I mean, seriously.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:21 AM   #719
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

sports.

Last edited by Murphy3; 10-26-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #720
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Dojo over Roddy?

Kante is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4th seed or bust, big cocks, booster for the rooster, cockadoodledont!, cockadoodledoo!, cubes > russia., let's talk about roosters, let's talk about russia, let's talk about sex, wests side story