Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-03-2003, 07:23 PM   #1
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default Pudge is da man!

Who said Pudge can't play! The rangers screwed this one too.
a home run and a single 4 RBIs incredible! Marlins win!
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2003, 08:22 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Pudge is da man!

I watched it at a sports Bar and it was awesome. WTG Pudge.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:56 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pudge is da man!

The Rangers hardly screwed up. Pudge would not have made a difference this year and he was clearly asking too much. He was my favorite Ranger and I hated to see him go, but I also understand the decision. That said, he remains one of my favorite players ever and I greatly enjoyed watching his success tonight. Congrats Pudge and good luck to you in your pursuit of a World Series Championship.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:09 PM   #4
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default Pudge is da man!

Pudge was my favorite Ranger as well, I used to mimick him when I was catcher in little league. It worked out for him going to Florida though and I think it saved The Rangers a lot of money too. BEAT THOSE DAMN YANKS PUDGE!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:11 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pudge is da man!

congrats to pudge..i watched the game...very exciting to see him have this success.

the same with urbina
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 11:13 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pudge is da man!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
congrats to pudge..i watched the game...very exciting to see him have this success.

the same with urbina
Excellent point. Urbina had a very good game. Did you see his intensity and the way he reacted after getting out of the ninth? It was fun to see.

Doug Glanville won tonight with the Cubs too.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 01:10 AM   #7
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default Pudge is da man!

Well he was a reason to go to the ballpark the major blip on his reputation was that he couldn't handle pitchers, he obviously wasn't the problem it was the rangers pitchers.

Maybe maybe not but the rangers would be better served to have pudge then Chan Ho can't pitch and Todd Van never could pitcher, and even Juando. Pudge is a hall of famer and may not go in as a ranger that doesn't bug you it does me!
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 03:46 PM   #8
WildBill

WildBill is on a distinguished road
Default Pudge is da man!

How bout the play at the plate today!! I'm on the Florida band wagon just for Pudge!!