Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-28-2001, 06:34 PM   #1
kidrock8

kidrock8 is on a distinguished road

that you Mavs fans do pay attention to my Rockets! As a Rocket fan, I always feel that the Rockets don't get enough pub outside of Houston... It's glad to see they do get pub in the Metroplex at least...

You guys have an exciting team that will awesome for the next 5+ years... I am a huge Mark Cuban fan myself simply because I respect owners who are willing to do what it takes to win... In fact, every owner in Dallas seems to do that...

Anyway, good luck and hopefully we will have a nice rivalry going in the near future, maybe in the playoffs? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
kidrock8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2001, 06:47 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you came by kidrock8! I definitely think the future belongs to Texas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] San Antonio's a given, but Dallas and Houston have the most exciting up-and-coming teams imo. You guys always seem to give us probs, so hopefully we won't meet in the playoffs anytime soon! Not unless it's the WC Finals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 07:01 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, welcome to the board. I used to be a rocket fan(they were my first and only NBA game I have ever been too). I was turned off of them by my brother and law after there 2nd championship of the '90's. Hopefully with more Rocket fans coming here to talk, i'll take a liking to them again.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 07:05 PM   #4
kidrock8

kidrock8 is on a distinguished road

If Houston and Dallas can continue to succeed, the Texas Triangle road trip for East and West coast teams will be pure hell!
kidrock8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 07:19 PM   #5
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Welcome aboard kidrock
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote